WA: WTB Headlight Buld Housing

This is a discussion on WA: WTB Headlight Buld Housing within the NWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the North Western States category; I need the piece to an 04-05 headlight housing that holds the bulb. I broke the clip off mine and ...

WA: WTB Headlight Buld Housing

I need the piece to an 04-05 headlight housing that holds the bulb. I broke the clip off mine and now the headlight sits loose in the housing.

I do not need the whole headlight assembly, just the small part that holds the bulb.

The part I'm looking for attaches to the housing by two small screws and has wire spring that latches the bulb in place. The part is under the black cover in the first picture below, and is indicated by the arrow in picture two.

Thanks for your help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails housing 2.jpg   housing.jpg  
    2004 Java Black Wagon

Mods - VF39, '06 WRX Injectors, Cobb OTS AP Map, Perrin Up & Down Pipe, DC Sports Catback, Cobb LWC Pulley, STI Hood Scoop, Sprayer & TMIC, Kartboy SS, Cleared Headlights & Aftermarket Leather Interior W/Heated Seats

Bobby Tuned - 286 awhp/265awtq

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump...

Still need this part. Checked all the wrecking yards in the area and nothing. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!
    2004 Java Black Wagon

Mods - VF39, '06 WRX Injectors, Cobb OTS AP Map, Perrin Up & Down Pipe, DC Sports Catback, Cobb LWC Pulley, STI Hood Scoop, Sprayer & TMIC, Kartboy SS, Cleared Headlights & Aftermarket Leather Interior W/Heated Seats

Bobby Tuned - 286 awhp/265awtq