WA: FS: Logitech Harmony Remote

This is a discussion on WA: FS: Logitech Harmony Remote within the NWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the North Western States category; Hey guys I have a Logitech Harmony Remote Model 688. Silver in color. This is a universal/Learning remote. It has ...

WA: FS: Logitech Harmony Remote

Hey guys I have a Logitech Harmony Remote Model 688. Silver in color. This is a universal/Learning remote. It has function buttons which basically means there will be a button that says "play DVD," "Watch TV," "Listen to Music," etc. and it will turn all the components on and to the right inputs etc. this remote uses all factory specifications on all of your devices. will work with any brand or model. it's the ultimate home theater remote. usually retails for between $130-$160. It is also internet programmable, so basically to program this remote you plug it into your computer via USB and it loads up the website and you enter in all of your model numbers and how you want them to work together and it is automatically programmed, no codes to punch in. Very simple and functional. I'm looking to get $75 for it. I listed it on craigslist for $100 but I will sell it to a NASIOC/ClubWRX member for $75. Any questions or interest PM me. Pictures below

My rides: both too fast for my own good.
    2007 Subaru STi
    2006 Yamaha R6
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #3787

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

buuuuuuuuuuump
    My rides: both too fast for my own good.
    2007 Subaru STi
    2006 Yamaha R6
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #3787