The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 96
Page 96 of 188 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2806

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Wade-0 Of course! I'll take 2 taco's 2 pacifico's and a 10mm flare wrench please...

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    Of course!
    I'll take 2 taco's 2 pacifico's and a 10mm flare wrench please
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 240kph
    So basically the line up consisted of my WRX wagon, two turbo Legacys, a Buick Regal T-Type, a Civic, and a Datsun 510
    Did somebody say 510???? Tell me about this car, please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Essvar
    I just got a nice little package from PDX today, Axis ultimate pads and SS brake lines. Anyone want to come show/help me put them on
    When Troy? You know me, I'm a glutton for punishment for working on your car....;-)

Project Ninja WRX is now complete..... pics to come....

Brakes and Line install temporarily slated for Saturday evening, if anyone is interested.
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

Project Ninja WRX is now complete..... pics to come....

Brakes and Line install temporarily slated for Saturday evening, if anyone is interested.
    I'm interested but I'll be in Eugene Saturday..... Let me know if you decide to do it before then.

I might join you, depending on the time (and whatever Noelle has planned that I've forgotten about). I just got a Perrin lightweight crank pulley to install
    '02 Alpine White WRX Wagon - PDXTuning EcuTek Stage 2 + TMIC
    Some stuff that makes it cooler, unless you work for Subaru, in which case it's completely stock.

ooohhh I've done the Perrin crank pulley on my car, thats a fun one! whos got the massive torque wrench
    2000 2.5 Rs-T @ 6psi
    Enkei-KYB-H&R-Perrin-Walbro-Falken
    STi-Greddy-Momo-IPD-Seibon-PP6
    Kartboy-Apexi-Borla-Autometer-Toyo
    ... you get the idea ...

Quote Originally Posted by gc8impreza00
    ooohhh I've done the Perrin crank pulley on my car, thats a fun one! whos got the massive torque wrench
    Yeah, should be interesting. I've got a 1/2" torque wrench that goes up to 150 ft/lbs, so it should be fine. But I might need to buy a longer breaker bar. That, or bust out the jack handle
    Some stuff that makes it cooler, unless you work for Subaru, in which case it's completely stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    Yeah, should be interesting. I've got a 1/2" torque wrench that goes up to 150 ft/lbs, so it should be fine. But I might need to buy a longer breaker bar. That, or bust out the jack handle
    There is a trick for this.... just put a breaker bar on the bolt, rest the handle of the bar on the fender by the battery (or the batt. itself... either way w/a THICK towel of course...) and simply turn the key halfway to crank the engine- voila... I can't remember where I read this - maybe scoobymods.com- but it worked like a charm for me. And yeah, I was hesitant to do this too and tried everything else before it.

Also, I was able to notice a difference- especially on big hills- much less lugging it seemed.

Marty- I've got that pedal box for ya- but my phone is whacked and says 'insert sim' ...I tried to take it out and put it back in and got the same thing.... Oh well- good reason to get a new phone and ditch tmobile (service BLOWS around here).
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

Anyone else need tint? Is that deal still available if we can round up a few takers? ...I forget who hooked that up last summer...

Those who had it done-- would you reccomend paying more at eclipse or somewhere? Or is it a pro-level job? ...sorry, I just don't want to pay once and then again to have it redone...
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    Anyone else need tint?
    I'm definitely getting it done this year. Probably as soon as the weather warms up.

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    There is a trick for this.... just put a breaker bar on the bolt, rest the handle of the bar on the fender by the battery (or the batt. itself... either way w/a THICK towel of course...) and simply turn the key halfway to crank the engine- voila... I can't remember where I read this - maybe scoobymods.com- but it worked like a charm for me. And yeah, I was hesitant to do this too and tried everything else before it.
    Interesting technique. I'll keep that in mind if I can't get it loose.

I don't expect much in terms of power from this mod, but I've heard it dramatically improves rev matching and low gear acceleration.

Hey guys, I haven't been on this forum lately as I no longer own a Subie. My Z06 has kept me busy, but I really miss owning a Subaru. I'd love to own a 98-01 2.5RS as my daily driver. Does anyone know someone with a 2.5RS that would be interested in a trade for an 85 Toyota 4x4?

• New aluminum rims 15x8 and new BFG Muds 33" x 10.5" of about 10,000 miles.
    • New Downey 3” spring lift and shocks; suspension is still good and firm.
    • New Rollbar
    • New Driveshaft
    • New 5speed Transmission Fully Rebuilt
    • New Brake rotors, pads, serviced January 06
    • New AC installed last summer
    • New ARB Bull Bar and Snorkel Aug 2003
    • New DOA 22r Injected 160hp Motor Oct 2003
    • 22/20R EFI (uses 20R EFI on low block)
      http://www.doaracingengines.com/index.html
    • New, All hoses, belts and pumps and replaced
    • New Oversize radiator and 1Ton Clutch!
    • This engine is specifically designed for heavy load demands, such as those encountered with motor homes, cab and chassis, and trucks accesorised with campers. Built for mid grade fuel, will tolerate extended steady high rpm's, and multiple altitudes, such as those constantly found in traveling scenarios. Many have been installed in All Pro off road trucks; and you will find many others on the trail.
    • New Perfect Headers and Exhaust system Oct 2003
    • New Sunroof Sun Shade
    • New LineX complete bed and exterior Mar 2004
    • New AC Blower Motor
    • New window tint and rear stereo speakers Apr 2004
    • New Power Door Locks Apr 2004
    • New Upgraded Double Alarm Systems Apr 2004
    • Standard Remote Alarm and a seperate keyfob lockout
    • New Complete AC Service Mar 2005
    • New AC IAC VAC Switches Installed May 2005

Very Well Cared For!

E-mail me if you know anyone interested. Thanks,
    Bobby
    bobs97c5@charter.net
    Last edited by BOBS97C5; 04-05-2006 at 05:05 PM.
    "Me fail English... that's unpossible!" - Ralph

2001 Z06 - Polished Magnacharger, Stainless Works Headers/X-Pipe, Borla Stingers Quad Round Tips, ACI High Rise Hood, CCW 505a's (19x11 rears and 19x10 fronts) with Pirellis, B&M Ripper Short Shifter, AC Delco Durastop Cross Drilled Rotors, MGW Shifter Knob, Vararam Intake, Autometer Gauges, Red LEDs, Window Valet
    http://webpages.charter.net/bobs97c5/Z06.jpg
    http://webpages.charter.net/bobs97c5/sig.jpg
    2005 Silver STi - sold

nice truck! looks fun.

i havent been on in a while, but im still trying to figure out if i want to turbo or not. -clarified- i WANT to turbo but deciding whether or not i should.

the other kid with the wrx at my school had a little wreck last week he told me, (didnt we call this?) as he was street racing in the rain i guess he somehow hit a curb. beats me, but he cracked a rim and messed up a lot of suspension pieces, but told me it didnt matter cause he was going to replace it all with upgrades anyway... he's also now ordering a 16G instead of a vf39 and a 2.2L block...just what he needs on stock brakes.

he called me up trying to find out what 3 gauges to buy, he had no idea... i said boost, oil prs, and EGT, but i doubt it'll stop him from showing off (revving to 7k) on a dead cold engine.
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    he's also now ordering a 16G instead of a vf39 and a 2.2L block...just what he needs on stock brakes.
    If you're going to go to all the trouble to do a swap, why on earth wouldn't you just drop in a 2.5L?

I guess I have a little sympathy for him, I'm having to relearn the limits of my car since I installed that front swaybar. It's a totally different beast now. Can't believe I waited this long to do it.

Also got a rear strut brace and subframe locking bolts on the way, should be here in a few days. This sucker is starting to feel like it's on rails