The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 94
Page 94 of 187 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2805

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by the_black_one (wade hooked me up last spring w/ some pdx rexer, but I sold those unfortunately) The ...

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    (wade hooked me up last spring w/ some pdx rexer, but I sold those unfortunately)
    The guy you sold them to has them up for sale, if you want to buy them back. I think he was asking $700.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

gc8impreza00 was that you i saw pulling into guitar center?

sure was, what do u drive?
    2000 2.5 Rs-T @ 6psi
    Enkei-KYB-H&R-Perrin-Walbro-Falken
    STi-Greddy-Momo-IPD-Seibon-PP6
    Kartboy-Apexi-Borla-Autometer-Toyo
    ... you get the idea ...

Quote Originally Posted by gc8impreza00
    sure was, what do u drive?
    He bought Bo's WRX.

Quote Originally Posted by HONSUBY
    Ive been wondering---is the pdx retune really worth the money? I mean im always down for more power and reliability but, what does the retune cost and are you getting 50-60 horses for x amount of cash or just a few horses for x amount of cash? im not saying that they are ripping people off, Im just curios as to how much power people are getting and if anyone has first hand experience with thier tunes. --I talked to one of the guys from pdx and a couple of thier customers when they were at horsepower freaks on thier dyno day---and holy crap those were some nasty subys. Thats what got me kinda excided about the our car.
    Hey, Chris Bailey is selling his PDXTuning Stage 2 AccessPort for an 04 WRX for $500. You should snag it.

oops, my question may have been missleading. I already have the access port
    and im running the Cobb stage 2 base that comes with from Cobb, i was curious if there was that much of a difference between the map im running and the pdx stage2. Is there a
    difference and if there is, is it worth it...................when I saw you i wasnt driving the
    suby--i was in the white debadged integra in the turn lane.----------------from what I understood you could buy maps from pdx for like $150 you just had to send them some info on your car and info from you access port.

Quote Originally Posted by Essvar
    www.discounttiredirect.com

cheezy i know, but if you know what you want they are pretty cheap
    -I bought a set of yokohama parada spec 2s that im running on the teg from the
    they shipped really fast and i know a couple of other people that have gotten tires
    from them and had great luck

Yes you can buy maps from PDX, 150 bucks and they e-mail it to you. Go to their site and e-mail them The PDX tuing maps are usually a bit more agressive than Cobbs, they see good gains, and they can tune it for additional mods such as intake, IC hoses, injectors, fuel pump, header/up-pipe and stuff like that
    '04 STI WRB,FP Green'ed and Protuned. (Gone )

366.7whp/374.1wtq @20psi on 92 octane

I've heard the PDX base maps make more power than Cobb, but if you're gonna pay $150 for them, it seems like you might as well shell out the few extra $$ and get a custom dyno tune. I can't find a rate sheet anywhere on their site though, but this might be a good starting point for a quote:

http://www.pdxtuning.com/mapupgrade.htm

Saw a rather killer looking black '04 or '05 wagon in GP Friday night, is that anyone from this board?
    Last edited by carrman; 03-27-2006 at 12:17 PM.

...coulda been- I think there's a black 04 wagon from GP- what kind of wheels did it have?

well, I missed out on the rallyx in hillsboro on sun- I guess there were well over 100 cars reg'd. ...there's some vids a guy posted on nazicock- looks like a decent course, then again, I've never participated in one... here's the link: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...9&postcount=11

...I've gotta make it to at least one of these this season- anyone else interested in mobbin to the next venue?
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    ...coulda been- I think there's a black 04 wagon from GP- what kind of wheels did it have?

well, I missed out on the rallyx in hillsboro on sun- I guess there were well over 100 cars reg'd. ...there's some vids a guy posted on nazicock- looks like a decent course, then again, I've never participated in one... here's the link: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...9&postcount=11

...I've gotta make it to at least one of these this season- anyone else interested in mobbin to the next venue?
    I think they were Rota Sub Zeros.

Here's another take on the Hillsboro Rally: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=970231

Seems someone went off to Jail....

^^^ saw that also and posted in that thread, I just hope the venue stays open to rallyx...

one person shouldn't have that much effect, should it?

http://www.oregonrally.com/schedule.cfm

looks like May 7th is the next rallyx... helluva drive, but I'd like to give it a try...

Quote Originally Posted by carrman
    Saw a rather killer looking black '04 or '05 wagon in GP Friday night, is that anyone from this board?
    Sounds like Steve, maybe, but he has gold OZ Superleggeras.