The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 93
+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 187 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2805

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by rally02wrx wade, is that hyperflow tmic any good? comparable to a TurboXS? The TXS TMIC used to ...

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    wade, is that hyperflow tmic any good? comparable to a TurboXS?
    The TXS TMIC used to be made by hyperflow, but I don't know if it still is. I heard they changed. You should email the guy and ask him if it's the old TXS one.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Do any of you guys happen to know anyone who works for Pro-Weld in eagle point? I just got an internship offer to design stuff on autocad- sounds interesting... but I was curious about the company/staff in general...

I take it you can't make that gif your avatar marty? ...pretty dope anyway.

-Andy
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

'fuel economy, what?'
    Stage4 actually gets better fuel economy than stage2 or stage0... sell him on that idea
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

you sure about the fuel economy? kind of hard to belive. when you try to keep revs down, i'm sure its correct... but im guessing about 4 gallons/mile when around 6.5k....

i havent tried that .gif but i have another gif that didnt work as an avatar here... its in my sig on fanatics. or was...i forget.

if i can get that TMIC thats about 250 i could save...might make this whole thing workable again... but now i'm back into the idea of wanting a go-kart.... i'd have to sell my bike for that though...
    i'm fickle.
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

very fickle
    2000 2.5 Rs-T @ 6psi
    Enkei-KYB-H&R-Perrin-Walbro-Falken
    STi-Greddy-Momo-IPD-Seibon-PP6
    Kartboy-Apexi-Borla-Autometer-Toyo
    ... you get the idea ...

you sure about the fuel economy? .
    Only as sure as the word from Owen at PDX....

I have heard the same thing. The thing is you'll probably be in boost more often because of the fun factor. which = less gas mileage
    '04 STI WRB,FP Green'ed and Protuned. (Gone )

366.7whp/374.1wtq @20psi on 92 octane

There's nothing fun about $3.00 a gallon

Haha.......the man speaks the truth. Gas prices are getting out of control once again. Chevron made the highest profit margin in their history last year YET........they still say they aren't gouging. Riiiiiight.........
    '04 STI WRB,FP Green'ed and Protuned. (Gone )

366.7whp/374.1wtq @20psi on 92 octane

Quote Originally Posted by Speedmonkey
    Haha.......the man speaks the truth. Gas prices are getting out of control once again. Chevron made the highest profit margin in their history last year YET........they still say they aren't gouging. Riiiiiight.........
    I believe it. They just got $50 of my money in the last 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    I believe it. They just got $50 of my money in the last 3 days.
    40 bucks a week minimum for me

Side note, my new rubbers will be here on friday... summer rims again Falken FK 451
    225/45/17... 95 bucks apiece.

Quote Originally Posted by AlienPunk
    so I see 5 meet ideas for the future.

One, Crash the medford ricer...err..tuners meet up.

two, big install when I get my parts ordered (waiting on tax return money)

three, track down the poor poor kid in the blue n/a eclipse, and scare him.

four, watch Rich..(myself), race Biggs, because we both drive like grandmas.

five, Drink...and drink heavily.
    noice...

I say we should set a date for a picnic (where's the 'limp wrist' smiley? ) at howard praire lake... it's in the middle of the greensprings/dead indian loop -- you medford and GP peeps would be pleased by the roads if you haven't driven them before. We could even head up greenspings and those who wanted some dirt could take the buckhorn/taylor creek side road and meet back on 66 ... just a thought...

I'm also down for #5- just give me the word.

you sure about the fuel economy? kind of hard to belive. when you try to keep revs down, i'm sure its correct... but im guessing about 4 gallons/mile when around 6.5k....

i havent tried that .gif but i have another gif that didnt work as an avatar here... its in my sig on fanatics. or was...i forget.

if i can get that TMIC thats about 250 i could save...might make this whole thing workable again... but now i'm back into the idea of wanting a go-kart.... i'd have to sell my bike for that though...
    i'm fickle.

go-cart? I sat in a 6-speed 350cc (might have been 250) shifter cart in hood river - the guy was selling it for ~6k (probably more than your bike is worth- I'm guessing). He said he ran it at PIR and VERY few other normal cars could keep up, if any... he said the speed you can carry into the turns is insane- the brakes were likewise as you'd expect- dual 4pots up front and something similar in the rear. ...but you go through lots of rubber, and the tires are spendy...

Oh, you reminded me troy that I need some summer wheels also- I'm looking to get off cheap- maybe just wrx stockers/re92s- to preserve my snow tires, I'd like to get something asap if anyone knows of anything, let me know. (wade hooked me up last spring w/ some pdx rexer, but I sold those unfortunately)
    Last edited by the_black_one; 03-23-2006 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Essvar
    40 bucks a week minimum for me

Side note, my new rubbers will be here on friday... summer rims again Falken FK 451
    225/45/17... 95 bucks apiece.
    where'd you order those from? ...decent price

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    where'd you order those from? ...decent price
    www.discounttiredirect.com

cheezy i know, but if you know what you want they are pretty cheap

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.