The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 92
Page 92 of 187 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2805

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; [QUOTE=LPPTundWRX]I wish my car would come back from the body shop already..... Have you done anything to that "egg" yet ...

[QUOTE=LPPTundWRX]I wish my car would come back from the body shop already.....

Have you done anything to that "egg" yet that will make it faster?
    and i dont want to here "I bought an intake, header and catback". Im talking
    something cool.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    [QUOTE=HONSUBY]
    Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    I wish my car would come back from the body shop already.....

Have you done anything to that "egg" yet that will make it faster?
    and i dont want to here "I bought an intake, header and catback". Im talking
    something cool.
    NO! All my money for it went in to fixing what some "donkey" did to my "egg". So far it has performance wise is the intake, I got the race header this time so it deletes the cat, and I have the invidia exhaust again. Looks wise is a different story I imported the front and rear bumpers from Japan off the type r, the rear lip, front lip and side skirts from a type r, also the 04 Civic type R headlamps-the actual projectors, I got 02 si taillamps because the 04-05s are ugly.Oh yea the rear hatch spoiler also. I also have the CTR valve cover, plug cover, oil dip stick and engine cover. I got a good deal on an rsx type s trans so that will go in when I get a flywheel and clutch. Also lowered with tanabe springs, CTR rear sway bar, CTR shift boot and shift knob. So far thats it....But ive only had it a month.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

okay so im going with the turbo again... i'll have the money by mid-may at the rate im working...
    So i am going ot see if i can order the TMIC and Fuel Pump and install them when i get back from cali in April. I suggest a install/pizza/drive? i might just do it myself but if its an excuse to get this group together....
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    got a tiny clip uploaded of the movie i have sitting on my friends retarded mac. http://www.wrxfanatics.com/index.php...post&id=614049
    Pretty sweet- you should make that a .gif and make it your avatar- you wouldn't even need to resize it! ...so where was that anyway?
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

baaahahahahahaha Medfordtuners. Do any of them actually have their cars tuned??? Doubt it... as for meets... We should pull a saturday night crash of the downtown scene! Talk about hilarious.
    2000 2.5 Rs-T @ 6psi
    Enkei-KYB-H&R-Perrin-Walbro-Falken
    STi-Greddy-Momo-IPD-Seibon-PP6
    Kartboy-Apexi-Borla-Autometer-Toyo
    ... you get the idea ...

Quote Originally Posted by gc8impreza00
    baaahahahahahaha Medfordtuners. Do any of them actually have their cars tuned??? Doubt it... as for meets... We should pull a saturday night crash of the downtown scene! Talk about hilarious.
    Im scared to get pulled over! plus i'd have to put my front plate back on... but im down for anything i guess.

the road was burnt creek, off dead indian a little ways on the right.. great spot.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.

Nice vid Marty, we still need to go for a drive. Your exhaust sounds pretty good btw.
    '04 STI WRB,FP Green'ed and Protuned. (Gone )

366.7whp/374.1wtq @20psi on 92 octane

saturday night its going down on Ricer Alley Yo. the plan is we meet up at the North fred Meyer and mob all the way down there and pull over in front of their cars and take up the entire stretch with subarus so no one can park. THEN we make fun of everyone that drives by in a cut spring/neon sportin/LED all up on me/slower than my grandma car. bahahaha sorry just an idea...
    2000 2.5 Rs-T @ 6psi
    Enkei-KYB-H&R-Perrin-Walbro-Falken
    STi-Greddy-Momo-IPD-Seibon-PP6
    Kartboy-Apexi-Borla-Autometer-Toyo
    ... you get the idea ...

Yeah, my parents are in town this weekend, and their ride sucks, so I don't think I'll be there

Quote Originally Posted by gc8impreza00
    THEN we make fun of everyone that drives by in a cut spring/neon sportin/LED all up on me/slower than my grandma car. bahahaha sorry just an idea...
    im down! i may have plans but i havent laughed at a ricer in a while..

got a little more of some video uploaded, mainly saabs though...
    http://www.wrxfanatics.com/index.php...post&id=617074

i drove around with the Red Wagon from GP the other night for a while, i knew some of the guys and we raced a few times too, i took about a car length by around 85 each time but he was pretty quick too, made a fun end to my friday.. told him about the site maybe he'll stop by..

how did the ricer beatdown go? or did it never exist?

Couple things for sale by PDXWRX members:

1) AcessPort for 04 WRX, taking offers, email baileyc04wrx@yahoo.com for info

2) Hyperflow TMIC, asking $350, email korntera@comcast.net for pics/info

I Support ClubWRX
    Soooo I went to finally pick my car up from the body shop friday and the only panel that wasn't damaged/knifed was the hood. I went out in the wash bay to inspect it with the estimator and it had a 12" scratch down the middle of the hood, the wash jockey put the wash mit down on the ground. So it will now be done wednesday....

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

wade, is that hyperflow tmic any good? comparable to a TurboXS?
    my dad is not liking this whole turbo idea, and that was before i said the words, "bigger fuel pump and injectors." he was like, 'fuel economy, what?'
    i should buy a go kart