Subaru WRX Forum banner

The Official Southern Oregon Thread

195K views 3K replies 59 participants last post by  rally02wrx 
#1 ·
Any ideas?

:cool:

(I just spent the last 30 minutes laughing my ass of at the medfordtuners.com web site.)

I am actually still laughing..

still..

okay..

I'm done now.

#202 ·
Im going to get a new trunk lid and go with a white trunk lid with carbon fiber hood. I dont believe carbon fiber is rice, the people in the car with half primer half ugly paint, or teal, orange baby blue or whatever freaky color comboed cars with a duck fart can is rice IMO

#203 ·
I gotta install my uppipe soon, I am also going with black wheels again, I wanted to go with gold but the wife wont let me. I may be able to go bronze will need to find out. I recieved 2 of my tires, other tires will be soon, Yokohama Parada Spec 2s

#204 ·
LPPTundWRX said:
Im going to get a new trunk lid and go with a white trunk lid with carbon fiber hood. I dont believe carbon fiber is rice, the people in the car with half primer half ugly paint, or teal, orange baby blue or whatever freaky color comboed cars with a duck fart can is rice IMO
To clarify, I don't think c/f is rice- I think a c/f trunk lid looks rice. As would a c/f hatch on a wagon. And what you described sounds more like digested rice, AKA sh*t. :barf:

The hood should look nice (not rice ;) - what kind/color wheels do you have?

#208 · (Edited)
I don't know what the markup is like on the TLD helmets. I do know that you will want to have them make sure its not back ordered (unless its in stock). TLD gear tends to be back ordered a lot.

I've decided against the Superleggera wheels. I can't spend that much on wheels and tires, but I think I have decided on some Rota wheels and Michelin Pilot Exalto PE2s. I read that the Pirelli's that you guys recommended have soft sidewalls and I'd prefer a stiffer sidewall. Here's info on the Michelins.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tests...rch=true&fromCompare1=yes&partnum=145WR7PE2XL

click on test graph results for more data

#210 ·
I can go bronze, I think it would look good, but Im addicted to carbon fiber so u think it would work?

I will have to check and see if you have it in stock, Im going to yamaha on saturday to get the right size but they want 390 for the helmet, and it is on your site I think for 325? maybe 368

#218 ·
Yo Marty- I saw ya pimpin' the Saabaru today- I was heading to that school on tolman to play some hoops w/ a couple buddies. l live essentially where you saw me. Do you live up that street you were heading? By the way- If any of you've got game and wanna ball someday- I'm always down.

On another note- have any of you guys seen a dark blue RS with an exhaust and racks in Ashland? I saw him on 66 by Wendy's the other day and had a short 25mph conversation with him: went like this:
me: nice car, man!
him: you too, I like the wheels! [obviously not noticing dent :p ] What kind are they?
me: Prodrive P7's!!!111 Do you have the internet?
him: Yeah! Ever go to Rallitek? (w/ rallitek sticker on rack)
me: Yeah! but go to ClubWRX-dot-net!!!! there's a few other people around here on that forum!!! (have you ever tried to yell and enunciate "clubWRX" quickly?- it's not easy)

...so I don't know if he heard the clubWRX part, I really doubt he heard or took note of the .net part. Maybe leaving notes or 'stalking' wade-style :D is a more effective recruiting method. To be honest, I'm sure we all feel somewhat lame telling people to go to a website- but once we build a decent member base, I think it will all be worth it. So, I got dibs on recruiting the chick in the black RS, unless she's butt, of course :rotfl:

#223 ·
Well Heres the thing

I desperately need my windows tinted!

I talked to Doug from Sun Scape he said since I would be a repeat customer he would tint my car for the coupe price (190 dollars). Well thats cool and all but me and my 3 friends had ours done within the same week so he cut us a deal at 150. SO Any of you who need your windows tinted and want to do it sometime in June/July let me know and I can talk to Doug about it and however many cars we have is however big the discount will be (probably no less than 150 tho). Maybe a little more because those were 02, 03, and 04 Civic Si's.

#226 ·
It is lifetime guaranteed. He does wagons too. I personally didnt go thru eclipse because they will only go legal. I even had an eye dr slip to get 20% tint and eclipse wouldnt do it. Im not to sure what he uses but he used the same stuff on his wifes odyssey that he put on my car, I know I have a friend that had it done by him 3.5 years ago and it still looks good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.