The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 89
+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 187 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899139 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 2805

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hahah, do you drive a debadged white integra? If so that was me. On 62 going towards Walmart? lol It's ...

hahah, do you drive a debadged white integra? If so that was me. On 62 going towards Walmart? lol It's an '04 btw.
    Last edited by Speedmonkey; 03-09-2006 at 10:24 PM.
    '04 STI WRB,FP Green'ed and Protuned. (Gone )

366.7whp/374.1wtq @20psi on 92 octane

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ya that was me. ---its funny cause when it comes to playin with other hondas im never really all that concerned, but it never fails that when i see you guys im not in the wrx.

Ohhh ohhh Cade will you lay the STI smack down on me please? So i'm getting SS brake lines and new pads next week. Does Marty still have that endless supply of brake fluid?

Or maybe one of you Butler Monkeys can get me some super sweet Acura fluid
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

do you work at cycle world or at the spa shop? you should stop by and say whats up some time. Im a tech at Butler Hyundia/Suzuki-----ask for Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by HONSUBY
    do you work at cycle world or at the spa shop? you should stop by and say whats up some time. Im a tech at Butler Hyundia/Suzuki-----ask for Dallas
    Cade's a Cop

as for the brake fluid go see Bo at honda he can hook you up with a killer deal on
    dot3 -( they sell it in a kit that hold like 4 pints) --**** the Honda/Acura stuff is just plain dot3/no dealerships use anything special unless its a VW or BMW then they use dot 4 or dot5 but, the dot 5 you cant use unless you want to ruin your brake system seals.

no joke!! id really have looked like a boner if id stood on it and fired off the tires. Then found out he was a cop. Ive heard about your earlier experiences with your car. Didnt you have Hewitts do some work on it? and they screwed a bunch of stuff? we may have met over at Kelly Moss' house before.

Quote Originally Posted by HONSUBY
    as for the brake fluid go see Bo at honda he can hook you up with a killer deal on
    dot3 -( they sell it in a kit that hold like 4 pints) --**** the Honda/Acura stuff is just plain dot3/no dealerships use anything special unless its a VW or BMW then they use dot 4 or dot5 but, the dot 5 you cant use unless you want to ruin your brake system seals.

The only special fluid I was looking for is free fluid... and not wades fluids because they are no good (he just got back from vegas you know)

Problems with my car? or Cades? I've only been in that Hewwits joint once... looking for a replacement HID bulb, I steer clear of them..
    Last edited by Essvar; 03-09-2006 at 11:10 PM.

I ment Cades car ---if your looking for free fluid call Bo he may be able to hook you up. The guys it the shop dont use all four pints to flush a brake system; they end up with the stuff laying around the shop all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Essvar
    The only special fluid I was looking for is free fluid... and not wades fluids because they are no good (he just got back from vegas you know)
    Stop being such a cheap ass and go buy yourself a couple cans of Motul RBF600 or ATE SuperBlue.

Marty probably still has 4-5 cans of that Wilwood fluid too.

I Support ClubWRX
    The guy with the blue STi is a cop. He tried to race me a few times to write me a dang ticket...Now that is just not nice.

I have about 3 jugs (heh) of brake fluid if you need it...... But hey Im just a Lithia BI!CH. If you want BUTLER fluid you gotta ask Dallas nicely.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX
    hahaha poor Marty, he is never going to live that down. Didnt he have 12 pints?

Actually, Dallas I thought your Integra looked cleaner than most I've seen around, but yes I was wondering if you were gonna rev on me. lol. Yeah, you might have met me at Kelly's house. Hewitts did some work on my car, put the BOV on backwards so it rubbed a divot in the underside of my hood. They also hooked my Boost gauge wrong. Nothing super major. Troy, you know I'll give you a spanking anytime, no STI needed.

I Support ClubWRX

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    The guy with the blue STi is a cop. He tried to race me a few times to write me a dang ticket...Now that is just not nice.

I have about 3 jugs (heh) of brake fluid if you need it...... But hey Im just a Lithia BI!CH. If you want BUTLER fluid you gotta ask Dallas nicely.
    Well it sure as hell wasn't me. lol The rumor about the Blue STI running around pulling people over is . I don't race on the street. I may do some "spirited" driving but not around town. Oh and btw, I'm not a "street" cop, I work at the local pokey.
    Last edited by Speedmonkey; 03-09-2006 at 11:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.