The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 80
Page 80 of 188 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 2806

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; got bored at my friends house, thought this was a cool new pic.. more at http://www.wrxfanatics.com/index.php?showtopic=41417 http://www.wrxfanatics.com/index.php...=0#entry597503...

took some pics

got bored at my friends house, thought this was a cool new pic..
    more at http://www.wrxfanatics.com/index.php?showtopic=41417
    http://www.wrxfanatics.com/index.php...=0#entry597503
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a sick pic.JPG  
    Last edited by rally02wrx; 02-08-2006 at 05:20 PM.
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    im not saying i think he'll wreck, but I wouldn't be surprised.
    I'm not saying I hope he wrecks, but I am saying I think he will.

any sadists in da house?

...and thanks anyway about the tools- I ended up using my 4-way lug wrench to get the wheel nut off
    me=ghetto
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

so i got to school normal time on friday (today) then realized on fridays we always start 45 min late. saw the other wrx kid, so we went for a drive (i was in xterra casue im going to the mtn at lunch, so i rode in his car)....up dead indian. he understeers a lot making his nice tires squeal, which is understandable but i dont think he realizes the next step beyond squealing...anyways its been a whiel since i was a little scared on a road that we werent pushing even 7 tenths intensity. anyways, he plans on kyb Silver/perrin suspension setup w/ perrin sways....should eliminate SOME understeer but im guessing the back end might be hitting the fence...

damn i want sways!
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.

Just wanted to publicly thank Troy for the help with my car this week, and I rather enjoyed doing it. You're welcome at my garage anytime, and your Sierra Nevada Ale is forthcoming, along with your test drive!

Anytime man, it was my pleasure. I hope your enjoying the new power.
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

Man that car is a rocket now. Kinda fun watching the EGT gauge rise and fall.... Also looks like I hit around 17 or so PSI on boost when I nail the throttle. Ran it to Eugene today, and I managed 26.8 mpg from Eugene to home. Not bad for 75 mph on tha passes between here and there.

^^ i've been getting boost spikes cause i need to re-adjust my wastegate valve thing. i hit 17.5ish then drop to my normal high of like 16.5ish... i was gogin to adjust it when i removed by bov last week but i couldnt find a 12mm for my heat shield! i hate being unorganized..

Quote Originally Posted by carrman
    ...and I managed 26.8 mpg from Eugene to home. Not bad for 75 mph on tha passes between here and there.
    Very good I must say, considering I need to cruise at 65 in my 2.2 N/A to get about the same mileage. When I push it close to 80, it's hard to get much more over 20mpg.

...maybe I need a high-flow cat.
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

Well, finishing Dave's ride up really made me want finally jump up to stage 2.... at least a tuned stage 2. So i'll be ordering my PDXtuning accessport this week (and eating top ramen for the rest of the month) Who wants to do ANOTHER up pipe.... muahahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Essvar
    Well, finishing Dave's ride up really made me want finally jump up to stage 2.... at least a tuned stage 2. So i'll be ordering my PDXtuning accessport this week (and eating top ramen for the rest of the month) Who wants to do ANOTHER up pipe.... muahahahahahah

I'll help.....

Quote Originally Posted by carrman
    I'll help.....
    Actually, I was going to beg for the use of your plasma cutter again so I can mod my DP heatshield i'm such a mooch......

Actually, I was going to beg for the use of your plasma cutter again so I can mod my DP heatshield i'm such a mooch......
    Not a problem. Have heat shield, will travel.

Sweet, will prob be at least a week before I tackle this project.... (got to finish the other 10 I have going on right now) But I appreciate the help, your the man Dave

Sweet, will prob be at least a week before I tackle this project.... (got to finish the other 10 I have going on right now) But I appreciate the help, your the man Dave

Just let me know, and I'll make it happen.

i could be down for an UP install, i still have a minor leak when i'm cold engine, and an extra CU gasket sitting here. just not sure if i care enough to go under and re-do..