The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 77
+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 187 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2805

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Those are cool wheels. But I was reffering to the Subie wheel that was ordered for you, was kinda wondering ...

Those are cool wheels. But I was reffering to the Subie wheel that was ordered for you, was kinda wondering what was different about it. I currently have a set of wheels on the way for my wagon, 17x7 Prodrive P7's.

Dave

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 240kph
    I'm glad I got it because I have a doctor's appointment in Ashland today.
    I just figured you were in town because you were stalking me Your car looks and sounds real nice. I think the last time I saw you it still had the stock wheels, and no tint.

Thanks for the compliments, even if Wade did finally catch me stalking him. Hey right now I'm on a laptop outside your window. LOL But seriously....

The stock wheels are what came on it from SOS, just powdercoated matte black. I wish I was running on them right now because they have my Dunlop M3's on them. Though they hydroplane pretty bad if you take 50mph corners with huge puddles in the middle of them at 85. At the moment though I've got my Proxes 4 and gold 17" Supperleggeras so I can be like Josh. (I so had that idea before he got them, I swear)

Hey Dave, those wheels should look good, what color?

edit: 300 posts, biznatches!
    Last edited by 240kph; 01-12-2006 at 10:45 PM.
    - Steve -
    black 05 wagon/shaved emblems/25% tint/no drl/2.2k
    XPT stage 2/no silencer/K&N filter/Vishnu up/Helix dp/Espelir JGT500 catback
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160
    sedan rear sway/17x7 gold OZ Superleggeras/black stockers

Anthracite, should look okay on a WRB wagon.

Dave

Sweet. Tires?
    - Steve -
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160

Unknown at this time..... Had a set of these offered to me for 59 bucks each though: http://www.linglong.cn/eBusiness/EN/...4&productid=42

Chinese tires...........

Dave

Not JDM..... CDM!
    - Steve -

Just got my neon kit today.... I'll be big pimp'n soon......

Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

Rice rice baby.....

Thumbs up whats up!

Hey everyone whats up? been a while since ive gotten on. Thought id give an update on the wifes car. just got done putting in the uppipe and after 4 hrs and a lot of head scratchin i can say im glad its done! On the test drive i didnt notice a ton more power, but it is alot more throttle responsive than it was before. I gotta thank Bo for the DP gasket that he gave me (cause the old one was wasted and leaking like crazy). Next is up is either wheels to go with the 18s in the garage or an acxess port then hopfully the girl can chill on the horse power so i can boost the integra

I'd go with the accessport, unless the 18's are really light weight (stock brakes will be taxed with heavy 18's)

I Support ClubWRX
    NObody asked you, you dirty little hooker! hah

I'd do the accesport before the wheels, but the wheels will make the car handle so much better with those yokohama's in the garage!

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

There is also that whole, catless 04+ detonation issues at WOT w/o EM

I haven't put my Up-pipe in yet because of that very reason.

Exclamation

how serious is the detonation problem?--i hadnt heard anything about that-is it still a problem with the 05? -----I really want the accessport but it would be nice to get those big ass tires out of the garage

I Support ClubWRX
    Detonation issue? I hadnt heard of that either, dont think I likes the sound of that!

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.