The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 75
Page 75 of 187 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2805

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Essvar PS: Your up-pipe is still sitting in my garage...

Quote Originally Posted by Essvar
    PS: Your up-pipe is still sitting in my garage
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah I know, cranial rectal inversion........ Getting engaged has turned my mind to mush! Hell yes I want that! Won't even have to pay freight.

Quote Originally Posted by 240kph
    Happy holidays.

I got owned by I-5 today. I was pushing those winter tires a bit too hard today coming home from work and oversteered around a corner (re: through a big-ass puddle) then spun and ended up hitting the concrete barrier. I was able to scrub off enough speed so it wasn't that bad, but it's still undriveable for the moment. Oh well, I needed a new alignment anyways.

edit: It still destroyed one of those rims I just got powdercoated. Weak.
    Ouch!

That sucks Steve, you should definatly get a phattie body kit now so you fit in with the rest of the GP kids ...I got owned by I-5 copper on friday... I was only going 80, he was a ****.
    That'd be the day LOL. The body damage seems to be pretty minor, it's mostly suspension. I'm going to try heading up to Hamm's body shop today, see what was messed up.
    - Steve -
    black 05 wagon/shaved emblems/25% tint/no drl/2.2k
    XPT stage 2/no silencer/K&N filter/Vishnu up/Helix dp/Espelir JGT500 catback
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160
    sedan rear sway/17x7 gold OZ Superleggeras/black stockers

Hey guys, I wanted to put feelers out and see if anyone wanted to make some side money installing a uppipe, and a TBE on my '03. I'll have all parts and gaskets needed, so I thought I'd see if anyone wanted to make a little green to go and buy more Subie stuff with....;-)

Dave

I'll do it, just let me know what day I don't even charge, that is unless Wade charges me to borrow his O2 sensor sockets....

I'll do it, just let me know what day I don't even charge, that is unless Wade charges me to borrow his O2 sensor sockets....
    For uppipes, I charge by the hour

Only problem I have right now is finding gaskets for the TBE. I went to J&L and they just kinda giggled at me. Any ideas here locally guys? Need two 3"-3 hole gaskets, one 3"- 2 hole gasket, and one 2.5"- 2 hole gasket.

Quote Originally Posted by carrman
    Only problem I have right now is finding gaskets for the TBE. I went to J&L and they just kinda giggled at me. Any ideas here locally guys? Need two 3"-3 hole gaskets, one 3"- 2 hole gasket, and one 2.5"- 2 hole gasket.

Either of these kits are good.... or go to our local subaru ass rapers and pay for the OEM gaskets

http://www.crucialracing.com/products/gaskets.php

http://www.gruppe-s.com/Subaru/subex.htm

i got owned AGAIN by ashland PD. i was in a very muddy xterra and pulled form one end of safeway lot to the other too quick and a cop driving towards the HS on siskiyou went across the medisan to get me, because when i stopped next to a friend i had spotted right next to safeways windows, they thought a fight was breaking out. i guess i looked really badass. well i didnt get in trouble or anything and the officer was kinda apologetic.....

my subaru is still screwed, the insurance adjuster recommended this crappy place that only had domestics and they put on a new rear wheel bering and got another alignment, and called it a day. sadly, all the noise is coming form the fron and the back's issues are probably form bent struts or somtehitng,.. problem is still there and the insurance guy wants us to take it back to his buddy's place....again... this is a nightmare, i doubt it will ever be fixed.
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

Happy Easter

Happy New Year gentlemen, I hope everyone made it through last night in tact.

Happy New Year gentlemen, I hope everyone made it through last night in tact.
    We drove to Bend and back during that storm. Crazy flooding all along the way, and snowcovered roads for about 3/4 of the drive. Driving in heavy rain on packed snow roads with snow walls on either side holding all the water on the road is INSANE. Can't say I've ever experienced that one before! The suby made it there and back with no incidents though.

Stupid phone!

Hey, my phone is totally jacked and won't let me answer calls or read text messages. I saw that Bo sent me a message today but I can't read it and I can't call him because my phone won't let me access the phone book I don't know if he checks this thread any more, but if anyone sees him let him know I didn't get the message. I'm going to try and get a new phone sometime this week probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    Hey, my phone is totally jacked and won't let me answer calls or read text messages. I saw that Bo sent me a message today but I can't read it and I can't call him because my phone won't let me access the phone book I don't know if he checks this thread any more, but if anyone sees him let him know I didn't get the message. I'm going to try and get a new phone sometime this week probably.
    It's the M.I.T.S.O. (in the words of kelly williams) or my personal favorite... "Your slot cycle index must be off"

Oh yeah Wade, tell your wife happy belated B-day for me. And one final note.... PAC10 bowl suckage pissed me off this year. WTF

It's the M.I.T.S.O. (in the words of kelly williams) or my personal favorite... "Your slot cycle index must be off"
    It's MTSO, noob!