The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 73
Page 73 of 188 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2806

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; My mistake, for some reason I thought they were the more common 225/45/17 size. Yeah, I'd need a lift kit ...

My mistake, for some reason I thought they were the more common 225/45/17 size. Yeah, I'd need a lift kit to use yours.....;-)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i officially HATE southern oregon subaru. incompetant,- and even worse, dont care about the customer..
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    i officially HATE southern oregon subaru. incompetant,- and even worse, dont care about the customer..
    Call SOA and register the complaint. We need them to take the hit in the customer satisfaction awards.

Does any dealer around here care about the customer? About the pizza meet, since we can't get a consensus as to when I'm picking a date. Monday the 19th, 6pm at Kaleidoscope Pizza. Any questions?

Quote Originally Posted by carrman
    Does any dealer around here care about the customer? About the pizza meet, since we can't get a consensus as to when I'm picking a date. Monday the 19th, 6pm at Kaleidoscope Pizza. Any questions?
    I don't get off work until 6pm.

well the problem with my car seems to be healing itself..kinda.. my concern now is that i never know when it will be acting up, maybe its a good thing.

about pizza, how about this weekend? like sunday or something
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    well the problem with my car seems to be healing itself..kinda.. my concern now is that i never know when it will be acting up, maybe its a good thing.
    Is it still making that scraping noise, or is it something else now?

nono, scraping oise-the one you solved that night by your house- was gone that night. this is a set of problems fomr my mom hitting the curb at 20+mph..with a turned wheel. its asqueaking, clanking type of thing. right now its gone, but seems to always come back, while the dealer tech was in the car it had a realy bad worbling and thudding noise at 40mph and clanking on 5-0mph stops....anywyas now all i have is random, once in a while clanking at stops and i'll figure it out sometime...not sure i want to take it back to SOSO ...

Quote Originally Posted by carrman
    6 is fine with me, but maybe we should bump it to 6:45 so Wade-O can make it....
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

Ok, 6:45 it is.

Marty I saw your buddy with the black 05 today, gave him the wave. You should tell him about the meet on Monday, I actually see his car at Superior in medford all the time, but I haven't actually talked to him.
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

ummmm yeah.

hey andy- if i could get the game and wheel back form you my brother would appreciate it....hes like going crazy without it so gimme a call, im not sure what day yu said youd be back. i prob been leavin a few missed calls on your phone lol
    -marty

WOW. I just found out that my mom took the subie over the curb all the way, as opposed to me thinking it was just the front right wheel and a close miss. it was all four wheels. that means like 20-30mph impact to curb. and since i cant eliminate the problem (neither can 3 shops including SOSVM) and it was a pretty serious hit were going through insurance and going to replace anything we can be sure was affected by the impact....which is a lot. this sucks. insurance guy will be here within the next few days....

Guys, don't forget pizza tonight at Kaleidescope at 6:45.