The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 71
+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 187 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2805

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by 240kph edit: I'm taking suggestions on what color to have my 17x7 OZ Superleggeras refinished next summer. ...

Quote Originally Posted by 240kph
    edit: I'm taking suggestions on what color to have my 17x7 OZ Superleggeras refinished next summer. Right now they're gold on a black 05 wagon.
    PINK DUDE... PINK...

Oh yeah... I also have some slightly used Proxis 4's for sale 17x245x45

and carrman I have the up-pipe for yah... slight change in plans though, cheaper for you
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    Grrr... My car has finally developed the dreaded "leaking fuel rail" that they issued a TSB for the 02's.
    I would suggest my method of fixing said problem....

step 1 - Make left turn with green light
    step 2- Have dirty sanchez run red light
    step 3- Total car
    step 4- Let mooching friends steal parts off your car like monkeys on heroin
    step 5- Get newer car with less miles and pocket extra insurance money

Problem Solved

Quote Originally Posted by Essvar
    LOL They worked pretty good when they were on my car, a good buy for anyone.

Hmm.... pink rims. Anyone good with photoshop? It's just a black wagon w/tint and Fastlines.
    Last edited by 240kph; 12-08-2005 at 01:01 AM.
    - Steve -
    black 05 wagon/shaved emblems/25% tint/no drl/2.2k
    XPT stage 2/no silencer/K&N filter/Vishnu up/Helix dp/Espelir JGT500 catback
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160
    sedan rear sway/17x7 gold OZ Superleggeras/black stockers

Quote Originally Posted by 240kph
    LOL They worked pretty good when they were on my car, a good buy for anyone.
    They were great tires, I am not getting rid of them because I want to. They just won't fit on my new ride w/o rubbing. Stock sedans?? Josh.... who else?

Quote Originally Posted by Essvar
    PINK DUDE... PINK...

and carrman I have the up-pipe for yah... slight change in plans though, cheaper for you

Cheaper is cool.......;-) When we doing pizza guys?

Dave

where could i get a set of headers for my saab ceramic coated and for about how much?
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    so like, do i NEED snow tires for the mtn? cause i've never had an issue in the subie and i hear a lot of talk about not being able to without it....i dont believe so.. i mean subaru symmetrical AWD pwns all right? as of now im not allowed to snowboard caus i have about zero muscle rebuilt in my thumb so i wont be in the snow for a little while, but i cant wait....

and im not 12.
    It depends on what tires you are already running, whether they are an all-season or a summer only compound/tread pattern. A lot of people use the Pirelli PZeros for winter tires, so that might explain why you haven't had any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    So whats with the TSB's anyway? It's like "hey- we fu*ked up on this- so you can fix it by following these instructions. good luck."

I guess it's better than claiming complete ignorance... and they can't pay for everything.
    Yeah, but my car is still under warranty The point of the TSB is that Subaru wants to speed up the diagnostic process for their techs for known issues, and the math didn't quite work out to justify a recall. I think it also makes it easier for them to process warranty claims with SOA.

Hey did someone (Marty?) say they had Gran Turismo 4 for PS2? Can I borrow it?

Reason being: I'm done with finals now and can justifiably waste all the time I want, seeing how I'm also unemployed.
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

yes you can borrow it, but you should also borrow my racing wheel i have for it....it really improves the fun like by 780% or something. let me know when you wanty it, you still live like next to me?

so SO subaru replaced my steering rack and after they guaranteed a skeptical me that it would eliminate the wheel wobble and terrible noises, and a day later they are all back.. $1,000 later... so im kinda angry....
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.

As promised, some pics of the new ride.....

After I put all my stuff back on the mod list will be..

Perrin Intercooler Hoses
    Perrin Up-pipe
    Bosal Downpipe
    Bosal Racepipe
    Bosal Cat-Back
    Greddy EGT and Boost gauges
    Short Throw Shifter
    STI Fog light covers
    Debadged Lid
    Apexi Turbo Timer
    Tein S-tech springs
    HID Lights
    Rota Subzero Rims
    Pdxtuning Protuned Stage 2 Accessport

so if i already have the AP how much would it cost if i was in the PDX area and wanted them to give me a a map for my car? and anybody have any ideas on where to go fro ceramic coating? the_black_one i sent a PM bout ps2 stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    so if i already have the AP how much would it cost if i was in the PDX area and wanted them to give me a a map for my car? ..
    150 for a protune w/o Dyno time. The Dyno is 300 bucks an hour, but not really necessary for just stage2

Last edited by Essvar; 12-08-2005 at 09:42 PM.

Hey Essvar nice ride.

If you guys wanted to meet at the Abby's in Medford one of these nights my friend is the manager so I'm sure we could get somewhat of a discount.
    - Steve -
    black 05 wagon/shaved emblems/25% tint/no drl/2.2k
    XPT stage 2/no silencer/K&N filter/Vishnu up/Helix dp/Espelir JGT500 catback
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160
    sedan rear sway/17x7 gold OZ Superleggeras/black stockers

+1 for abbys - Their pizza is bomb, I've always wanted to live in a town w/ one.

Excellent choice troy - the black 04 is much more 'pimp sled' than the traditional blue bugeye- I hope you're pleased. Did you have all of that stuff you listed on the deceased? Or is anything new?

where you at Marty? I'm jones'in for some rally action, and I can't afford real gas. Give me a call and I can pick it up or whatever. Thanks.
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.