The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 70
Page 70 of 188 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2806

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by carrman Yup, I'm suggesting one. Weeknights work good for me, what does the group think of Kaleidoscope? ...

Quote Originally Posted by carrman
    Yup, I'm suggesting one. Weeknights work good for me, what does the group think of Kaleidoscope?
    Walking distance from my house +1
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Cool

Anyone else interested? C'mon guys, I need to see your cars so I can get some ideas what to do with mine....

what the hell is kaleidescope? im a Rogue Valley n00b.
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    what the hell is kaleidescope? im a Rogue Valley n00b.
    Pizza joint. Out next to the Burger King on Crater Lake Hwy, on the way to Costco. Good stuff

okay well im still down. i got my subie back today and i still have two noises left, one is rotor scrape from when my wheel bearing messed w/ my rotor and im gonna fix that tommrow if its not too too cold and the other is smaller now but annoying...

but enough of my woes i saw a sick STi today on I-5 with cali plates, heard the turbo before i saw him!
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.

Im down to meet everyone in person If i can peel the rex away from the wife i could probly talk Bo into coming too ------Thanx for the comment on the car ( I was leaving lowes) i still need to get an uppipe

Well, lets pick a night then. Friday is bad for me, but most of next week is good. What nights are good for you guys?

any time after 6:00 is cool for me during the week --anyone else?

I'm gonna go up and drive in the snow later today - who else has snow tires? (I know Wade does, anyone else?)

So Troy, did that go through or what? 04 Black WRX????

I'd be up for a meet whenever- once a time/place is set- we should shoot out a message to the roguesubies peeps.
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    So Troy, did that go through or what? 04 Black WRX????

I'd be up for a meet whenever- once a time/place is set- we should shoot out a message to the roguesubies peeps.
    Yes, Yes it did.... I'll post some pics up later tonight

I'm down to meet whenever, just make it after 5 and before 8 The pizza joint is good so that Marty our token 12 yr old can attend
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

Grrr... My car has finally developed the dreaded "leaking fuel rail" that they issued a TSB for the 02's.

So whats with the TSB's anyway? It's like "hey- we fu*ked up on this- so you can fix it by following these instructions. good luck."

I guess it's better than claiming complete ignorance... and they can't pay for everything.
    I had a wheel bearing go out and apparently they used a horrible design on the early impreza models...

so like, do i NEED snow tires for the mtn? cause i've never had an issue in the subie and i hear a lot of talk about not being able to without it....i dont believe so.. i mean subaru symmetrical AWD pwns all right? as of now im not allowed to snowboard caus i have about zero muscle rebuilt in my thumb so i wont be in the snow for a little while, but i cant wait....

and im not 12.

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    so like, do i NEED snow tires for the mtn? cause i've never had an issue in the subie and i hear a lot of talk about not being able to without it....i dont believe so.. i mean subaru symmetrical AWD pwns all right? as of now im not allowed to snowboard caus i have about zero muscle rebuilt in my thumb so i wont be in the snow for a little while, but i cant wait....

and im not 12.
    probably not... once the season starts they'll have it plowed all the time. I got mine mainly for the freeway driving I do over the passes between GP and Roseburg. Just the extra confidence on frosty corners, etc. is quite nice to have - if you've spun out before then you know. Also, since chains wont fit and you aren't supposed to use them, it makes me legal in chain-up areas. I probably wouldn't have gotten the snowtires if I could have just used chains - but in the end I'm glad I have them.

And yeah, the AWD rocks. But one definitely needs to learn how to use it. I was practicing coming out of fishtails on soda mtn rd. up on greensprings summit today, and it's amazing what some gas will do when you're sliding. I highly recommend that road if anyone needs some practice- just mind the 'residential area' sign near the end. It appears the guy who lives at the end of the road keeps it nicely plowed.

so when was your birfday?

Hey, so when/where's the meet? I'm down for anything after about 5 or so assuming its in the "Methford" area. Earlier if it's Thurs/Fri. Some snow driving would be sweet afterwards. I just got my stock rims powdercoated black with some Dunlop Wintersport M3's on 'em. Put away the Superleggeras for winter (not like they aren't gravel-****ed by now anyways)

the_black_one - I drive between GP and Glendale every day and they never said anything about my bald RE92's last year. Of course the trooper did call me "Speedy."

edit: I'm taking suggestions on what color to have my 17x7 OZ Superleggeras refinished next summer. Right now they're gold on a black 05 wagon.
    Last edited by 240kph; 12-07-2005 at 10:59 PM.
    - Steve -
    black 05 wagon/shaved emblems/25% tint/no drl/2.2k
    XPT stage 2/no silencer/K&N filter/Vishnu up/Helix dp/Espelir JGT500 catback
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160
    sedan rear sway/17x7 gold OZ Superleggeras/black stockers