The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 68
+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 187 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2805

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; no we finally get to close at 3:30 like we did when i was at honda! Sweet on the gaskets ...

no we finally get to close at 3:30 like we did when i was at honda! Sweet on the gaskets
    just call me at vw when they come in so i can get the exhaust on nicks hatch

-----hey how many guys from S.O. are on here? what do the rides look like( that way if someone waves i dont give them the finger and look like a ****)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    this whole thread is SO guys hah. I drive a big ol ugly really loud silverado...Uh its black has some big ol (mexican) 10"s on it and Im gonna waive at you all the time... Just because I think your pretty.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

when did you want to meet up at your house to get all the spare parts? oh and i still need to get the owners manuals for the rex and the tt

I Support ClubWRX
    OH yea the manual for the car... I gotta look for the TT. It doesnt matter 12:30? 1?

ya ill give you a call tomarrow i gotta clean some of the crap out of the garage to make room. 12:30 or 1:00 should work though---later

Ok gentlemen, I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But, I don't think parting out any asthetic items would be wise due to the fact that any joe schmo with a picture of what a WRX should look like would know that things were gone, the sway bar and brakes would take a mechanic to know.

Also Wade, if you swap the brakes you will need to bleed them because if whoever gets the vehicle tests the brakes and wonders why there is no fluid, they may do some inspecting and notice the changes. Sorry to be a butthead, but i'll explain in detail tomorrow when we are wrenching (whole posting on the interweb thing)

If anyone else wants to come hang out your more than welcome to, i'm sure we'll have some beer and pizza around.... or at least I hope the boys who are ravaging my car will be nice enough to feed me

And Honsuby welcome to the club, you and your wife are more than welcome to stop by too, you can learn a TON about your new suby by looking into my picked apart engine bay and whatnot. Anyway, just thought I would throw that in.
    Last edited by Essvar; 11-19-2005 at 06:03 PM.
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

Hey Troy, no prob. I didn't have my hopes up for the seats ...figured that was a long shot.
    I've got to do some laundry and then I can make it out there.

What time approx. were you guys gonna start raping your poor car? I'll have $$$ for pizza or beverages- or could just pick something up on my way there- let me know.

I thought of another thing that would be compatible.... rear lateral links and bushings ... Just kidding... I don't want to do that much work.

and Wade- could you please remeber to bring that old RSB and the bushings if you've got 'em? I can replace them next week if you'd like... is it 13mm?
    Last edited by the_black_one; 11-20-2005 at 01:20 PM.
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

I'm already wrenching

I guess I need to make sure wade brings that bar before I decide to drive 40 minutes rnd. trip. Otherwise I wouldn't have anything to do but help you out/ get in the way.

In the meantime I'll be watchin the sorry ass 49ers try to play football.

haha - last four plays:
    dropped possible int. by having own teammate run into them
    called fair catch on easily returnable punt
    horribly overthrown short pass- incomplete
    hard count get offensive player to jump

utterly pathetic.
    Last edited by the_black_one; 11-20-2005 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    and Wade- could you please remeber to bring that old RSB and the bushings if you've got 'em? I can replace them next week if you'd like... is it 13mm?
    On its way

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    On its way
    Word- much appreciated. I'll be out there soon then- within the hour. Got directions- thanks.

Got my Accessport Friday and used that evening. Woohoo what a blast! Only at stage 1 for now, maybe sometime I'll do an exhaust and kick it up another stage. Drove to Eugene with it yesterday, was kinda bummed at the 21 mpg it got from here to Canyonville, but then I realized after the AP install, both myself and my roomate went out and flogged it to see how it ran. Then there was all the hills between here and there. Checked the mileage from Canyonville to Eugene, and with the cruise at 70 the whole way, I managed to get 30! Put on about 40 miles driving in Euegene and the local area, and then went home. Return leg mileage from there to here with the city driving was 25.5, not bad at all, and still has a kick to it when I use the skinny pedal! While I'm not at radical as some, I'm very happy with how my wagon flies now.

Depending on what my new ride comes with, I may have some parts for sale that you may be interested in Carrman

Quote Originally Posted by Essvar
    Depending on what my new ride comes with, I may have some parts for sale that you may be interested in Carrman
    Well give me some hints man!

Dave

I Support ClubWRX
    what are all you guys planning for the holiday weekend? Ive got some suspension to swap on the race car but thats about it. Thank god I dont have to work saturday, what a bore that is!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.