The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 67
+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 187 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2805

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX How worse is the gas mileage between the STi and the WRX? Anybody know? According to ...

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    How worse is the gas mileage between the STi and the WRX? Anybody know?
    According to Subaru, it's about 2 less on each side. 18/24 compared to 20/26.

http://www.subaru.com/tools/comparat...aModelCode=6JJ

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I wish this day would go by faster...Kind of hard when the techs arent doing anything and nobody comes in to buy parts...At least Im only here til 3:30.
    Geez, I can't even get parts from Subaru on the weekends, they aren't even open. God I hate that dealership.

I Support ClubWRX
    That really isnt that bad, I just hate the look of the 06 subarus!

Yea SOSVM is a bunch of asshats..I dislike every single individual there.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

take the interior, I would of swapped you front seats if I still had my car, I hated the 05 seats....

Is there any posibility there would be an extra set of front seats after all this swapping would be done? Granted, my seats wouldn't look too stock in a wrx--but hell, I'd throw in my baaaaa baaaaa skin covers so the adjusters wouldn't know the diff. Also, I've got an extra non-leather steering wheel I could throw in if you wanted to rip that off and sell it on ebay or whatnot (I already have a wrx momo wheel.)

I can't stand my seats. the bolsters suck, I sit too high up, and the pattern is hideous (hence the covers).

Is a swap party in order? I'd like to at least get that swaybar if possible - and if wade was there, he could bring that RS replacement bar he mentioned he'd be willing to spot me.

[sorry if I'm sounding to leechy - just an idea] and I'd be more than willing to help with all of the work, regardless who's gettin the parts. And essvar, I also realize you can't completely bastardize the interior... but you can to a certain extent, right?

hey, at least we werent callin' dibs the night of the wreck, as I've seen on several other threads and forums.
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    Is there any posibility there would be an extra set of front seats after all this swapping would be done? Granted, my seats wouldn't look too stock in a wrx--but hell, I'd throw in my baaaaa baaaaa skin covers so the adjusters wouldn't know the diff. Also, I've got an extra non-leather steering wheel I could throw in if you wanted to rip that off and sell it on ebay or whatnot (I already have a wrx momo wheel.)

I can't stand my seats. the bolsters suck, I sit too high up, and the pattern is hideous (hence the covers).

Is a swap party in order? I'd like to at least get that swaybar if possible - and if wade was there, he could bring that RS replacement bar he mentioned he'd be willing to spot me.

[sorry if I'm sounding to leechy - just an idea] and I'd be more than willing to help with all of the work, regardless who's gettin the parts. And essvar, I also realize you can't completely bastardize the interior... but you can to a certain extent, right?

hey, at least we werent callin' dibs the night of the wreck, as I've seen on several other threads and forums.
    I think his stock steering wheel is toast. I can see deployed airbags in those pics.

I just thought of something else: pedals. RS doesn't have the aluminum "racing" pedals

After reading up on the brake swap, it seems the only difference is on the front, the WRX uses a larger rotor than the RS, but the calipers are the same. So we could actually just swap the rotors and the caliper bracket and not even have to bleed the fluid. Unless Troy painted his calipers, like he was talking about doing, then we'd have to swap the whole caliper assembly.

Duh - I'm an idiot. I guess I'd have nothing to offer, then.

if the side bags blew - would the seats still be usable? I'm thinking not.

but at the least - brakes and rear sway would be worthwhile. [and greatly appreciated ]

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    if the side bags blew - would the seats still be usable? I'm thinking not.
    Probably not, the airbags are pretty much directional. I think you'd practically have to get T-boned for the side bags to go. I've heard of people's arms getting broken by the side bags, sounds like they are not a fun experience.

I watched a show about crash testing, and in the side impact collisions in cars with side impact airbags, the dummy's head frequently contacted the hood of the other car. That's why they came out with side impact curtains. At this rate, pretty soon the whole interior of the car is just going to inflate in a collision! :P

hey whats up ? im Bo's buddy that bought his wrx, nice to see everyone here is cool
    and hates medford tuners

Quote Originally Posted by HONSUBY
    hey whats up ? im Bo's buddy that bought his wrx, nice to see everyone here is cool
    and hates medford tuners

Welcome... have you joined the yahoo group? [it's called roguesubies - search for it and join if you like]

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!111!!!!!11!111

post #1000!!!!! [of this thread]

what does he win folks?

Thanks for the welcome! Ive been a honda guy for a long time so this is a big change.Like Bo said -its my wife's car but she lets me drive it sometimes. She'll be modded out the a$$ by this spring knowing my wife

I Support ClubWRX
    Whos the post wh0re?

I Support ClubWRX
    Id like to mod her up the.................Oh hah just kiddin man

wade- gimme a call when you are gonna work on em or need the fliuid. 292 2003.

stopped by a guy in a jeep today, asking if i had STi parts on my car (Saw my CF sidemarkers) i talked to him for a while he was interested in buying the 03 wrx they have at lithia or somewhere, i think he was planning on buying it soon or somehting. anyways, lots of more people buying subarus in the valley these days!

also saw bob last night, his car still sounding pretty mean. bob, give me a ride sometime!
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

I Support ClubWRX
    I wonder if he watches over this forum sometimes, he never responds tho! Id like to see his new vette those things are pretty bad a$$.

It is probably the maroon one we have here at honda.

Dallas you guys still stay open til 6 on sat? I also had to order both those gaskets. I actually had a couple customers.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.