The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 66
+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 187 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116166 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Essvar Spotted you again today, on Roberts Rd.... Sipp'n a big gulp Oh wow man, it's like ...

Quote Originally Posted by Essvar
    Spotted you again today, on Roberts Rd.... Sipp'n a big gulp

Oh wow man, it's like I'm being watched or something....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Spotted you again today, on Roberts Rd.... Sipp'n a big gulp
    "big gulps eh? Welp - see ya."

who was it again who had the lloyd christmas avatar?

Anyone get in on that backup on NB 5 north of medford today? Luckily, the exit I took was directly before the gridlock- so what was the wreck about?
    Last edited by the_black_one; 11-17-2005 at 09:16 PM.
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    "big gulps eh? Welp - see ya."

who was it again who had the lloyd christmas avatar?

Anyone get in on that backup on NB 5 north of medford today? Luckily, the exit I took was directly before the gridlock- so what was the wreck about?
    Heard it was a 5 car pile up. I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by carrman
    Heard it was a 5 car pile up. I could be wrong.
    close...
    just found info: http://www.mailtribune.com/archive/2...es/05local.htm
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

Quote Originally Posted by carrman
    Btw Wade, I have a stock bypass valve now and sold the BOV to some guy on the east coast. Proceeds went in to my Cobb AP fund.....;-)
    While I can't say I'm not thrilled, I wasn't one of the ones giving you crap about it That's because deep down, I know that every once in a while I wish I had a louder BOV.

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    sorry. this is too good not to share - hope y'all haven't seen it already.

http://www.viralmusicvideo.com/

wade wants a BOV, wade wants a BOV!

but seriously, wade, you need any of that brake fluid? i gots it.
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    That's because deep down, I know that every once in a while I wish I had a louder BOV.
    Then get a bigger turbo you sissy....
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    but seriously, wade, you need any of that brake fluid? i gots it.
    Yeah, they've been feeling like they need to be bled. When can I get it from you?

I Support ClubWRX
    So I got my car back to my house and have begun stripping the aftermarket stuff. New personal record, TBE removed in 20 minutes (in the dark) If any of you WRX wagon drivers would like to trade for my Sedan rear sway bar, now is the time, all you have to do is come put in the wrench time to do the swap and you've got a 4mm larger sway bar.

Let's see, I spotted carrman today in medford (i was in my roomates exploder so he didn't see) and I also spotted Bo's old sedan and it sure sounded like that HKS exhaust was still on it....
    Yea the beast still has everything I had on her. The new owners names are Dallas and Amber, it is her car but he gets to drive her sometimes. Really nice people, they will take really good care of her.. So if you see them waive they Im sure will waive back and have questions for you guys later on

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Since I just had to spot $550 out of pocket to get my car out of impound/towing yard i'm going to try to get the claim settled soon so I can be reimbursed. This week or next would be preferable if you have the time to wrench, if not just drop off yours and i'll just do the swap while i'm f'n with all the other stuff i'm swapping out.
    What do you think about swapping as much of the stock WRX stuff over to Noelle's RS as we can reasonably manage? I'm thinking brakes obviously, but I'm sure there are some other bits that would be an upgrade for her car - minus the ones I've alreay taken off mine and swapped onto hers.

I Support ClubWRX
    take the interior, I would of swapped you front seats if I still had my car, I hated the 05 seats....

I Support ClubWRX
    How worse is the gas mileage between the STi and the WRX? Anybody know?

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    take the interior, I would of swapped you front seats if I still had my car, I hated the 05 seats....
    Her interior isn't that bad, and the front seats on the RS don't have side impact airbags, so I'm not sure how that would work. I guess you could just leave them disconnected. I'm pretty sure her car doesn't have the stock tweets though, I've already "upgraded" the deck to a WRX 6 disc... Can't really think of much else that would be worth the time though, besides brakes. And only because we wouldn't have to bleed the system on Troy's car after doing the swap. Maybe the battery, but it's probably toast from the looks of those pics. Trunk light? I know her car doesn't have one of those.

I Support ClubWRX
    I wish this day would go by faster...Kind of hard when the techs arent doing anything and nobody comes in to buy parts...At least Im only here til 3:30.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.