The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 62
+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 187 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Whats up guys!? Long time no talk. Well I sold my Subaru Shes gone and I miss her, but I ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Whats up guys!? Long time no talk. Well I sold my Subaru Shes gone and I miss her, but I am in search of an 05 STi. So I guess I may just stick around here and chat with y'all for the time being.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Heritage has a silver STI on their lot right now....

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    Well I sold my Subaru

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    We should head up to Mt. A. Saturday afternoon and take some pics of the group (whoever shows up at least).
    Anyone up for this? I'm not totally sure I want to make the trip again today, but if there are others heading up I guess I could make it up there for a group pic. There are some icy patches near the top on a few corners- we'd just have to take em slow. The parking lot is the only place that is unplowed. May be snowing more today though...

I bet the fresh dirt/mud on tyler rd. would be fun to tear up... Care to get dirty?
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

Why do you guys always do the fun stuff when i'm out of town bastards
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

Quote Originally Posted by Essvar
    Why do you guys always do the fun stuff when i'm out of town bastards
    Because we hate you.

okay this blows. i got my wheel bearing fixed and a day or two before then i heard new noises coming from that wheel, figured it was included with the bearing issue, although they sounded like something creaking from pressure- anyways, i was tlaking to my dad this morning about me checkin out why the non-bearing-sounding noise is still there and stuff when my mom interejects saying she might know something. well as it turns out, with teh front right wheel wobbbly as hell a day or two before i get it fixed she turns left on 99 into a shopping center or something an misjudged the turn. she said she had to keep going in order to not be hit by oncoming traffic. so i assume she hit the curb at liek 20. with a already unsecure front right wheel. over a curb. lowered wrx. (i'm shuddering too.) anyways hopefully she also bent the front sway bar i could use a new set at her expense!

nice pictures the_black_one i went up there in my saab to the parking lot on friday and went in the snow there, got stuck like 20 times but a little pushing of friends got me out. also got some cool video of me drifting my friend's Audi A4 2.8 Quattro, never gets stuck, i didnt take my subie cause my Mom had it in medford, proabably looking for curbs.
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

Yeah that blows--- sounds like something my mom would do. Besides my clearance issue, I was having a hard time getting stuck up there also. I could probably use some skidplates. And non-tarmac springs.

I need to go make use of this rain and find some mud- I was looking at the satellite on google and saw some long dirt roads off of N. Mountain- ever driven those?

Sleighbells riiiiiiiing, are you listenin'?

SNOW IN THE VALLEY!

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    Sleighbells riiiiiiiing, are you listenin'?

SNOW IN THE VALLEY!
    craziness

its just starting to stick on the grass now....too bad there was so much rain i would have enjoyed the snowy roads down here
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.

You tryin' to race people again, marty?
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=879269

maybe....i dont know. i dont remember trying to race anybody. i was probably giving a subie rev for a hello.

saw bob's badass red corvette today, very LOUD

Winterized the rex today- put the stock wheels and snow tires, and the racks back on. Anyone interested in hiking Mt. A. this weekend for some pre-season powder let me know, i'll probably be doing it on Sunday, barring a blizard or other such inclimate weather.
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    saw bob's badass red corvette today, very LOUD
    Yup. He turned the corner at an intersection I was waiting at in my wife's car, and that thing sounds like a freaking BEAST

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.