The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 55
Page 55 of 188 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by rally02wrx too much bung-hole talk http://www.ebaumsworld.com/cornholio.html ...good memories I'm back in town fooz, as if that matters...

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    too much bung-hole talk
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/cornholio.html

...good memories

I'm back in town fooz, as if that matters
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    This party seriously really died. Cool your back in town tho.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

We should try to get together for a group drive before the weather turns to complete sh1t. My car is running like a champ in this cool fall weather, it doesn't get much better than this

Tentative install party at my place next weekend (depending on the weather) I am going to be doing my up-pipe, EGT probe tapping and moving my gauges from the A-piller to the Bezel. If anyone wants to come help turn some wrenches i'll pick up some beers and pizza.

Wade-O you gonna be at the chilli cookoff today?
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    We should try to get together for a group drive before the weather turns to complete sh1t.
    Looks like we've got partial sh1t, so it may be too late. Perhaps it's my cue to switch to my winter wheels/tires... rally anyone?

...good chili weather, though...

btw, I've seen a few modded wrx's around ashland lately that I didn't recognise: a black 04/05 w/ big shiny exhaust (I'm kinda blind) taking exit 19 on 5 late last night, a silver bugeye wagon with wheels/exhaust on e. main, and a black bugeye wagon with wavy gray checker graphics on the sides...
    Last edited by the_black_one; 10-01-2005 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Essvar
    Tentative install party at my place next weekend (depending on the weather) I am going to be doing my up-pipe, EGT probe tapping and moving my gauges from the A-piller to the Bezel. If anyone wants to come help turn some wrenches i'll pick up some beers and pizza.
    I'll be in Bend that weekend. Have fun

Wade-O you gonna be at the chilli cookoff today?
    Not in the rain.

I Support ClubWRX
    WHAT the he!! am I supposed to do here for the next 3 hours stuck at work!!!!!!!!!!!

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    WHAT the he!! am I supposed to do here for the next 3 hours stuck at work!!!!!!!!!!!
    Duh! Spend the next 2.75 hours wishing that you weren't stuck at work, and the final .25 hour REALLY wishing that you weren't stuck at work.

Spotted a 04 WRB sedan with black subzeros w/ polished lip, FMIC, mesh foglite covers and what appeared to be a spt or bosal single tip exhaust. And tinted windows..... anyone know him? I tried to catch up to him but he had parked and went inside before I could........

Spotted a 04 WRB sedan with black subzeros w/ polished lip, FMIC, mesh foglite covers and what appeared to be a spt or bosal single tip exhaust. And tinted windows..... anyone know him? I tried to catch up to him but he had parked and went inside before I could........
    Nope. Saw a white sedan in Ashland yesterday, bugeye, with tinted windows, rims, exhaust. He looked like college age, probably going to be a bunch of new ones rolling around town now that school is in session.

- hey if any of you guys can put up with hip hop, or just want to hear some creative music from the NW - I thought I'd plug a friend's friends' group from the portland area who just released a new album... flash website: www.sandpeoplemusic.com - check out the 'audio' section for 2min. samples of pretty much every song from prev. albums - or go to their myspace page and listen to a few full high bitrate tracks...http://www.myspace.com/sandpeople

btw, looks like it's clearing up
    Last edited by the_black_one; 10-05-2005 at 09:04 PM.
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    He looked like college age, probably going to be a bunch of new ones rolling around town now that school is in session.
    And they'll say things like, "Some OLD guy in a white wagon keeps waving at me, it's creeping me out" LOL j/k

Update on my car: I've been taking a few too many trips from Galice to Gold Beach through Taylor Creek/Bear Camp lately (I HIGHLY reccomend driving that road) and the countless rattles in my interior have been eating away at my sanity lately. The car sounds like its got 300k miles on it instead of 30k. So I took some of my year-end bonus from work and bought some Dynamat Xtreme. I'll also be picking up felt tape and some other supplies and ripping apart the interior. While I'm at it I'm going to hardwire my XM radio and radar detector. Hopefully when I'm done I'll feel good about driving this piece of crap again.

P.S. Redline MT-90 and 75w90 have been in for about a thousand miles and work great.
    - Steve -
    black 05 wagon/shaved emblems/25% tint/no drl/2.2k
    XPT stage 2/no silencer/K&N filter/Vishnu up/Helix dp/Espelir JGT500 catback
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160
    sedan rear sway/17x7 gold OZ Superleggeras/black stockers

Almost forgot. Does anyone know where I can find a used head unit locally? (MP3 a big plus)
    - Steve -
    black 05 wagon/shaved emblems/25% tint/no drl/2.2k
    XPT stage 2/no silencer/K&N filter/Vishnu up/Helix dp/Espelir JGT500 catback
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160
    sedan rear sway/17x7 gold OZ Superleggeras/black stockers

Quote Originally Posted by 240kph
    And they'll say things like, "Some OLD guy in a white wagon keeps waving at me, it's creeping me out" LOL j/k

That was the hardest I have laughed in a month.... thanks Steve

[QUOTE=
    btw, I've seen a few modded wrx's around ashland lately that I didn't recognise: a black 04/05 w/ big shiny exhaust (I'm kinda blind) taking exit 19 on 5 late last night, a silver bugeye wagon with wheels/exhaust on e. main, and a black bugeye wagon with wavy gray checker graphics on the sides...[/QUOTE]

the black 05 with shiny(ugly, silenced) exhaust is a kid at my school, running a an UP/DP headers and piggyback ECU from IPD, after i told him what i put in ym car. he also had never heard of a subaru wrx until he rode in mine one year ago this month....

the other one is silver 04 with big scoop and silver/whitish wheels. thats another at my school, got a catback and racing seats/harnesses and the one i tlaked about earlier- planning now on a vf-39 ( ) ) and installed and tuned with the usual stuff at PDX.

another kid is looking ot buy one, really like sthe new 06's andmight do that or a 02 wagon used he saw- it really gets me mad to see some peopel whjo have no idea what cars are about go out and buy these things, (read: have these things bought for them)
    they honestly know nothign about cars!!!! i argued with one today that wrx's have more understeer than bmw's!!!
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...