Subaru WRX Forum banner

The Official Southern Oregon Thread

195K views 3K replies 59 participants last post by  rally02wrx 
#1 ·
Any ideas?

:cool:

(I just spent the last 30 minutes laughing my ass of at the medfordtuners.com web site.)

I am actually still laughing..

still..

okay..

I'm done now.

#1,327 ·
no joke!!:baaa: id really have looked like a boner if id stood on it and fired off the tires. Then found out he was a cop. Ive heard about your earlier experiences with your car. Didnt you have Hewitts do some work on it? and they screwed a bunch of stuff? we may have met over at Kelly Moss' house before.

#1,328 · (Edited)
HONSUBY said:
as for the brake fluid go see Bo at honda he can hook you up with a killer deal on
dot3 -( they sell it in a kit that hold like 4 pints) --**** the Honda/Acura stuff is just plain dot3/no dealerships use anything special unless its a VW or BMW then they use dot 4 or dot5 but, the dot 5 you cant use unless you want to ruin your brake system seals.

The only special fluid I was looking for is free fluid... and not wades fluids because they are no good (he just got back from vegas you know)

Problems with my car? or Cades? I've only been in that Hewwits joint once... looking for a replacement HID bulb, I steer clear of them..

#1,331 ·
The guy with the blue STi is a cop. He tried to race me a few times to write me a dang ticket...Now that is just not nice.

I have about 3 jugs (heh) of brake fluid if you need it...... But hey Im just a Lithia BI!CH. If you want BUTLER fluid you gotta ask Dallas nicely.

#1,333 ·
Actually, Dallas I thought your Integra looked cleaner than most I've seen around, but yes I was wondering if you were gonna rev on me. lol. Yeah, you might have met me at Kelly's house. Hewitts did some work on my car, put the BOV on backwards so it rubbed a divot in the underside of my hood. They also hooked my Boost gauge wrong. Nothing super major. Troy, you know I'll give you a spanking anytime, no STI needed. :thumbup:

#1,335 · (Edited)
LPPTundWRX said:
The guy with the blue STi is a cop. He tried to race me a few times to write me a dang ticket...Now that is just not nice.

I have about 3 jugs (heh) of brake fluid if you need it...... But hey Im just a Lithia BI!CH. If you want BUTLER fluid you gotta ask Dallas nicely.
Well it sure as hell wasn't me. lol The rumor about the Blue STI running around pulling people over is :bs: . I don't race on the street. I may do some "spirited" driving but not around town. Oh and btw, I'm not a "street" cop, I work at the local pokey.

#1,343 ·
A bit of an oil leak on the turbo but nothing too big. I am looking for a turbo upgrade to a used TD04. We'll see though, its boosting great right now. oh and yesterday I switched over to mobil1 full synthetic. Not sure what mods are next. I am ready for a fun time at the track this summer though!

#1,350 ·
Good, because that Dallas and I had some issues. lol I'll tell the story another time. Anyone else planning on going to the drags on April 28th? At least to watch my try to drive? That should make for some good chuckles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.