Subaru WRX Forum banner

The Official Southern Oregon Thread

195K views 3K replies 59 participants last post by  rally02wrx 
#1 ·
Any ideas?

:cool:

(I just spent the last 30 minutes laughing my ass of at the medfordtuners.com web site.)

I am actually still laughing..

still..

okay..

I'm done now.

#1,305 ·
I'll be there, I'd like to see how a protuned stage2 does at our track. I think we should get wade and dave to go to... that way we can see how a stage3 ecutek and stage2 regular cobb does...... come on boys.

(this is the part where wade starts *****ing about his 02 clutch)

#1,306 ·
i'll whine with him.... im only not going cause i need to be extra nice to my car... not that i can't get a good launch without hurting it but its nice ot be careful..
besides once im there itll be all about the time and ill get front wheelspin every launch and something will die...

#1,307 · (Edited)
The big days are finally set, April 24/25th!!! I ordered my FP Green today, so next month I'm driving up to PDX Tuning to drop some coin on a bunch of goodies. I can't wait, FP Green, Perrin Limited Edition FMIC, Walboro 255, Modded Injectors, Perrin Turbo Inlet, Perrin Catch can, 1 step colder plugs, a TurboXS DTEC, Exedy Hyper Twin Clutch w/ flywheel, and pump/race fuel tune. I am stoked, I can't wait. :tongue: :D

#1,313 ·
Speedmonkey said:
Ok Troy, I do wanna see what they look like on my car. I am looking into some Rota Boost in Bronze.......if your Sub Zeros were 17x8's I would for sure but I kinda want wider wheels.
Interested in just the rubbers then? The cowboy wants 700 bucks for them, they are barely used.... I'll sell em cheap

#1,316 ·
Speedmonkey said:
The road is up past Shady Cove, if you wanna go sometime let me know. The main road has some twisty parts and has a decent surface with not too much traffic. There is also a TON of gravel roads and nice scenery.
If you're looking for a prime dirt surface (very smooth) - you should cruise down to ashland sometime and out on greensprings- there is a road off of it called buckhorn springs and it's my favorite by far- follow it to tyler creek rd, which has some awesome hairpins and is quite a climb. It connects back up to 66 and you can take that back down and enjoy the view.

Speaking of- anyone else wanna hit that up later this afternoon? It should be nice and sloppy :D ...I'll snap some pics if I go to pump up the hype and maybe we can get a crew out there one day.

So when are you getting that loyale, marty? Maybe you'll let me drive it and then I can break that too! HAHAhahha.

When do the drags start? I'd just like to spectate for now; I'd like to keep my doors on. :p

#1,317 ·
thanks bo..

in would love to go rally but dont have a car to do it in...the subie is now for mild rally purposes.. i drive it too slow off-road to have fun, with its uber stiff struts and all.. not that i dont rally once in a while...

but once i get my loyale.... and thats not till june....( the roads up there in idaho are all so perfect!) i will rally a lot more...im beginning the plan for my brush/bull bar to weld to the front and mount some lights too... gonna be fun!

#1,318 ·
Whats up guys? been a while since ive been able to get on. Gotta question, who has the silver 05 STI with the fmic and the lip kit? He works at the spa place next to Cycle World on crater lake hwy. He may also drive a super clean blue rex i dont know if its the same guy with two cars or what. ----i see people every once in a while but i fly under the subie radar in my 4dr integra so if i wave or say whats up i look like a ****.

#1,319 ·
:whoa: No idea who he is..... However I did see your wife ripping though an intersection the other day.... chrip chirp goes the BOV.... I thought you took that bastard thing off? Trent says "your wife likes the sound" then you should say "I like the motor" :whoa:

#1,320 ·
Yes she does like the sound but now that I told her it is rubbing a hole in the hood she said take it off. Plus it will run better! who has the blue 05 sti with the rex wing? i saw him today was wondering who he was. It was funny cause he gave me the "look"---( i was in the integra)---- ya everyone knows the "look" its the one that you give people when they pull up to in a car that has mods and they think that your shi* is stock :tongue: i saw him a few cars back in traffic and he made his way up to me. We gave each other the "look" and i had to laugh to my self because i know he was thinking -look at this honda drivin' **** he'll probly rev on me and im gonna have to regulate again and use the sti smack down!:)

#1,323 ·
Ohhh ohhh Cade will you lay the STI smack down on me please? So i'm getting SS brake lines and new pads next week. Does Marty still have that endless supply of brake fluid?

Or maybe one of you Butler Monkeys can get me some super sweet Acura fluid :)

#1,326 ·
as for the brake fluid go see Bo at honda he can hook you up with a killer deal on
dot3 -( they sell it in a kit that hold like 4 pints) --**** the Honda/Acura stuff is just plain dot3/no dealerships use anything special unless its a VW or BMW then they use dot 4 or dot5 but, the dot 5 you cant use unless you want to ruin your brake system seals.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.