The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 51
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 187 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by rally02wrx -- wade did i see you again late at night a few nights ago? or was ...

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    -- wade did i see you again late at night a few nights ago? or was it your twin with matching car..
    Ummm... maybe?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    What....Nobody like the V3? Should I go with the 2?
    Haha.. The new design looks interesting, I'm just a little skeptical about the horsepower claims. One of the vendors on Nabisco made an announcement and said the dyno charts would be coming soon, and it's been a couple weeks with no charts yet. It'll be nice to see in person though, because the build quality looks pretty damn nice!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    Haha.. The new design looks interesting, I'm just a little skeptical about the horsepower claims. One of the vendors on Nabisco made an announcement and said the dyno charts would be coming soon, and it's been a couple weeks with no charts yet. It'll be nice to see in person though, because the build quality looks pretty damn nice!
    Have you ever seen anything built by INVIDIA? It is unbelievable quality. Robot tig welds that are flawless. They seriously are the best in the industry.

Dyno results: 23.1 HP Increase/ 23.7 lbs/ft Torque increase

about 3 hp over the V1/V2 and 2 torque

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

the invidia is pretty much the same as the Helix as far as im am concerned...just shinier.
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

the invidia is pretty much the same as the Helix as far as im am concerned...just shinier.
    Not the V3.

I Support ClubWRX
    Helix's welds wont even compair to Invidia's. The V3 Also has a divorced wastegate, in a bellmouth downpipe

oh well then the v2. ....
    and i dont see how muhc of a difference the welds make. obviously they count but if both form reputable companies i dont forsee the helix coming undone....
    however, i havent been researching these dps lately or anything just my biased, unproven $0.02
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.

I Support ClubWRX
    oh well then the v2. ....
    and i dont see how muhc of a difference the welds make. obviously they count but if both form reputable companies i dont forsee the helix coming undone....
    however, i havent been researching these dps lately or anything just my biased, unproven $0.02
    its cool, I just like the Invidia warranty better, and Ive heard some bad things about Helix so Im not to sure of them.

a warranty sounds nice....but again on a downpipe i fail to see any major problems that could arise...i dont know. im not debating that the invidia is a better quality pipe- im sure it is.

I Support ClubWRX
    It doesnt really matter, I have a hookup with invidia to make it way cheaper than I can buy a helix, and I dont have a hook up with helix. So I will buy an Invidia

good call.
    so im getting more annoyed now, i was at a party and some kid says he saw me flying up and down the hill by Lithia in Ashland but my car had been parked all day while i worked....the kid with the silver 04 is at it again! this time driving stupid and people all think its me. i dont even have my BOV on right now but kids at my school hear it on his car and think me every time.....plus he got an STi wing and larger scoop i hear- but im pretty sure he's still stock and catback.

Welcome to life in a small town.

I Support ClubWRX
    That sucks people think its you....Kinda wierd that it is an 04 and not even close to the same look as an 02. But maybe all they see is the back end.

Don't you know all subarus look the same......duhhh
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

haha yeah. well as far as cars go they look completely different to a car guy and the same to most people. his has white wheels, 04 styling and giant wing, im wingless bugeyed and dark wheels, (louder exhaust, hehe)... i wish he got the automatic Z he wanted for a while..

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.