Subaru WRX Forum banner

The Official Southern Oregon Thread

195K views 3K replies 59 participants last post by  rally02wrx 
#1 ·
Any ideas?

:cool:

(I just spent the last 30 minutes laughing my ass of at the medfordtuners.com web site.)

I am actually still laughing..

still..

okay..

I'm done now.

#1,254 ·
The biggest problem I had was getting the dang coil packs to go back on and seat correctly. My hands were just too big... BLAH
well for me it'll be easy cause its alreadybeing done for the service..me = t3h woot

#1,256 ·
Wade-0 said:
NGK BKR7EIX is one step colder, iridium. Recommended by PDX Tuning for stage 2, most definitely for a stage 4.
Yeah, PDX recommends them for stage2... they make it a much safer tune (less detonation) The biggest problem I had was getting the dang coil packs to go back on and seat correctly. My hands were just too big... BLAH

#1,258 ·
im down for a meet. we should meet somewhere tne go for a little spirited drive? im pretty free on weekends and most afternoons that i dont work..

#1,259 ·
Whats shakin everyone? Some of you know me already. I'm Cade, from Medford, and drive a Blue '04 STI with WRX trunk lid. Just figured I would check in and make a new user name since I forgot my old password and don't have acess to that e-mail addy anymore. lol Good to see some familiar people on here.

#1,261 ·
Speedmonkey said:
Whats shakin everyone? Some of you know me already. I'm Cade, from Medford, and drive a Blue '04 STI with WRX trunk lid. Just figured I would check in and make a new user name since I forgot my old password and don't have acess to that e-mail addy anymore. lol Good to see some familiar people on here.
Hey Cade, welcome back :) Hey I just debadged the Pink STI stickers from my fog lights, I know you are going for the sleeper look so if you would like to know how I did it, let me know.

#1,265 ·
Essvar said:
Hey Cade, welcome back :) Hey I just debadged the Pink STI stickers from my fog lights, I know you are going for the sleeper look so if you would like to know how I did it, let me know.
Haha Troy, I herar you had fun with your plugs. :) Good to be back in subieville. It's gonna be kinda hard to be sleeper with a front mount in a couple months. :)

#1,269 ·
carrman said:
You didn't seem that drunk.....
Unfortunatly, I drink too much and most people can't tell. In the words of my best friend from Portland. "Dude, I only know if your drunk when you say... "I'm drunk"... then you puked all over the outside of my truck"

Sad.... very sad...

#1,271 ·
Speedmonkey said:
Troy, perhaps in April you'd like to buy my VF-39 and STI intercooler? :thumbup:
Unfortunatly i'm going bigger :) APS FMIC and DBSuper16... but Marty (rally02wrx) is actually looking for that exact setup. He's rich too... so charge him alot :rotfl:

Have you been Pro-tuned yet Cade?

#1,272 ·
Nope, waiting till April when I get my Green and other goodies. Then I will be getting a tune for pump and race gas. Nice job on the APS/DB16G setup, that should make some nice power. When are you going to have it done?

#1,273 ·
Speedmonkey said:
Nope, waiting till April when I get my Green and other goodies. Then I will be getting a tune for pump and race gas. Nice job on the APS/DB16G setup, that should make some nice power. When are you going to have it done?
It will probably be a bit, I just finished stage2. And will begin collecting the smaller stuff soon (injectors,FP,intake)

#1,274 ·
Essvar said:
It will probably be a bit, I just finished stage2. And will begin collecting the smaller stuff soon (injectors,FP,intake)
Geez Troy, don't go off and make the mistake all the noobs make, and blow your whole wad on power mods. What about braking and handling mods? You wouldn't want to put that lovely new FMIC into a wall now (I mean, you do seem to have a tendency towards frontend collisions). :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.