Subaru WRX Forum banner

The Official Southern Oregon Thread

195K views 3K replies 59 participants last post by  rally02wrx 
#1 ·
Any ideas?

:cool:

(I just spent the last 30 minutes laughing my ass of at the medfordtuners.com web site.)

I am actually still laughing..

still..

okay..

I'm done now.

#1,128 · (Edited)
Wade-0 said:
It's MTSO, noob!
Geeks...

Just kidding! :D I wasted 20 minutes educating myself on wirelessadvisor.com after googling it. LOL

The guy at Ham's Body Shop told me my car should be ready Tuesday or soon after. It's been too long already. My glass is half full though; I saved a hell of a lot in gas not driving and I needed an alignment anyways. Plus I've been rolling around my Dad's Denali a whole bunch. You know, big pimpin' and all that -

girl: "Check out this movie I just got"
me: "Hey I have a DVD player in my truck. Do you want to go watch it?"
girl: "Uh sure just let me take off all my cothes..."

Disclaimer - based on actual events.... and lies

#1,130 ·

#1,135 ·
Well I have finally gotten all the gaskets I need for the up pipe, and TBE install. I bought a set of Defi D series gauges with a pod, so I will have an EGT gauge for my car. If I understand it right, the best time to do the EGT probe is while we have the car apart for the exhaust job, correct?

Dave

#1,138 ·
Got my car back from the body shop yesterday. :D Well kind of. They ordered the wheel that I broke as a WRX wheel when apparently it's listed as a Legacy wheel? I knew my wheels were different from my friend's '03 but I didn't think they were Legacy wheels. So they had to re-order and then get it powdercoated next week. So I brought them my OZ's and had them put on. I'm glad I got it because I have a doctor's appointment in Ashland today.

#1,143 · (Edited)
Thanks for the compliments, even if Wade did finally catch me stalking him. Hey right now I'm on a laptop outside your window. LOL But seriously....

The stock wheels are what came on it from SOS, just powdercoated matte black. I wish I was running on them right now because they have my Dunlop M3's on them. Though they hydroplane pretty bad if you take 50mph corners with huge puddles in the middle of them at 85. At the moment though I've got my Proxes 4 and gold 17" Supperleggeras so I can be like Josh. :p (I so had that idea before he got them, I swear)

Hey Dave, those wheels should look good, what color?

edit: 300 posts, biznatches!

#1,145 ·
Sweet. Tires?

#1,147 ·
Not JDM..... CDM!

#1,150 ·
whats up!

Hey everyone whats up? been a while since ive gotten on. Thought id give an update on the wifes car. just got done putting in the uppipe and after 4 hrs and a lot of head scratchin i can say im glad its done! On the test drive i didnt notice a ton more power, but it is alot more throttle responsive than it was before. I gotta thank Bo for the DP gasket that he gave me (cause the old one was wasted and leaking like crazy). Next is up is either wheels to go with the 18s in the garage or an acxess port then hopfully the girl can chill on the horse power so i can boost the integra

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.