The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 41
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 187 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; you say what the devil on my shoulder says...... LPPTundWRX Tell him he is an a$$hat for copying what you ...

you say what the devil on my shoulder says......
    LPPTundWRX Tell him he is an a$$hat for copying what you want in your car. I had a dude like that when I had my Bimmer, guy did everything I did to mine just went the cheaper route, still pissed me off tho. Kick the guy square in his chops and tell him to learn about his car and stop botherin you about it
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Always listen to the devil, he will make your car go faster............
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

when driving, i'll stick with some angels....
    ...besides, i got other things to do....i just built myself something quite nice all ready for delivery.... bored
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.

I Support ClubWRX
    thats a sweet ride! I want a 1 series so dam bad!!!!!!!!!!! I wish they would import them

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Got my windows tinted yesterday, Doug did a great job at Sunscape. Friendly dude, too. He did it even though I showed up almost a half hour late. I nodded off while trying to stay up the whole night (see previous post) Anyways, I got 25%, which is just about perfect. It looks sick. I'll ty to get some pics when I wash it, which won't be for a couple of days. I always get water inside of the frameless windows around the edges, and I want to wait until the tint's fully set and dry. Not taking any chances.
    - Steve -
    black 05 wagon/shaved emblems/25% tint/no drl/2.2k
    XPT stage 2/no silencer/K&N filter/Vishnu up/Helix dp/Espelir JGT500 catback
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160
    sedan rear sway/17x7 gold OZ Superleggeras/black stockers

1 series? oh the website must be flash or somehting i had an Alpine White M3 with imola red leather......hmmmmm bavarian.

If anyone local wants my tires, make me an offer, I'm willing to cut a great deal, especially for Rogue Subies members.. They're too big for a wagon, and as a result have a couple of ugly little grooves cut into the sidewall on the rear ones. Edit: You could mount them so nobody sees that. They still work perfect, great tires. Barely used since I got my rims. 245/45-17 Toyo Proxes 4. They're siped also. To be honest they didn't rub on my car unless I took a hard corner or had >2 people in the car. I'll be going to 215 on Saturday. No pics yet but if anyone wants them I can get them.
    Last edited by 240kph; 07-29-2005 at 10:28 AM.
    - Steve -
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160

I might be interested in the tires... maybe, perhaps..... if they dont' rub on sedans
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

I don't think that they would, but if you're serious, we might be able to hook up a test drive with them on your car. I'm running an offset of 48, I don't know if that would differ much from the rims you would put them on.

You've got to act quick though for the test drive because I'm getting the new ones put on tommorow. I'll PM you my number.
    - Steve -

are these 16s?

Quote Originally Posted by 240kph
    245/45-17 Toyo Proxes 4
    - Steve -

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    1 series? oh the website must be flash or somehting i had an Alpine White M3 with imola red leather......hmmmmm bavarian.
    I know what you built, I like the M3 too, I was just sayin I am a Bimmer fan also by wanting a 1 series, they just havent brought them stateside yet!

do you know when the 1 is coming? i bet they are very doubtful of sales of a tiny engine'd car. i think a torquey diesel is just what america needs.. OT even more but BMW's twin turbo 535 is a really nice car. small turbo for building boost latches onto the larger turbo for more power....talk about smart.

I Support ClubWRX
    Nope, the 1 series was supposed to come to the states last production year and didnt! It isnt a tiny motor, they have 4 cylinders. They also are supposed to compete directly with higher end civics (2 and 4 door EX) and lower lined accords (DX LX) closely priced around 17-25k

well, in BMW terms, 4 cyl is tiny..... right now its all Inline 6 lumps as the smallest.
    oh yeah and its my birthday today...woot. ...what'd you all buy me?

wade-O: were you out driving on saturday morning around 2 a.m. by NAPA?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.