The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 39
+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 187 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989139 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; The track's open tonight? When you do get to the track, be aware that there's a bit more traction than ...

The track's open tonight? When you do get to the track, be aware that there's a bit more traction than the street. (vht) So up the rev's some more when you launch.
    - Steve -
    black 05 wagon/shaved emblems/25% tint/no drl/2.2k
    XPT stage 2/no silencer/K&N filter/Vishnu up/Helix dp/Espelir JGT500 catback
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160
    sedan rear sway/17x7 gold OZ Superleggeras/black stockers

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 240kph
    The track's open tonight? When you do get to the track, be aware that there's a bit more traction than the street. (vht) So up the rev's some more when you launch.
    Tint tomorrow, you gonna post pics and review?

I will definitely post a review and pics as well if I can find a camera. I've been getting ready by cleaning the hell out of my interior. I work in a a mill so the interior gets all dusty. For the past couple of days I've vacuumed 3 times, used carpet cleaner on the carpets, cleaned the windows a couple of times and wiped down everything with some interior detailing stuff. It's never been so clean. I've also been driving this four door corolla that a friend of mine gave to me to work. I think after this all gets settled and the tint is dry I'll start driving the suby again. Then I'm going to weld the doors shut and sawzall the roof off on the toyota. Maybe go rally/jump it a little till it falls apart.

On another note, I'm switching to day shift (7am-3pm) at work on Sunday. I have been working swing (3pm-11pm) Lately I've been going to sleep at around 5am. Any ideas on how to changeover my sleep cycle with minimum feeling like crap?
    - Steve -
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160

I Support ClubWRX
    For some reason they are running tonight instead of friday, I figure less people to get embarrassed in front of when my car runs a 17.1. I am leaving from work here, I will probably be there about 6:20-6:30ish?

I didnt clean my interior at all when he tinted mine, I just gave it to him and said here you go!

As far as the sleep thing goes just take some advil pm or whatever and crash for several hours... Or go the oposite of that and stay up for fukn ever then finally crash
    Last edited by T0rque; 07-27-2005 at 03:30 PM.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Or find yourself a lovely little lady and tire yourself out with her

(and no, I'm not talking about taking her shopping... although that would probably work too)

I Support ClubWRX
    ((((DEEP LISPY VOICE)))))

I like my coffee like I likes my womens....Thick Black and NASSSSTeh (nasty)

thanks for the mental image, bud.
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

What kind of tune are you using Bo?
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    thanks for the mental image, bud.
    NO problem

you dont have to lie that you didnt like it to kick it homes

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Essvar
    What kind of tune are you using Bo?
    Stock Scoob power baby! hah no tune yet will be the Accesport street tuner

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    Stock Scoob power baby! hah no tune yet will be the Accesport street tuner
    That makes me want to run my car so we can compare the 03 Full Bosal system vs the 05 Full HKS system.

Right now, with the exception of your chirpy chirpy we have the same setup. TBE w/o tuning or an up-pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Essvar
    That makes me want to run my car so we can compare the 03 Full Bosal system vs the 05 Full HKS system.

Right now, with the exception of your chirpy chirpy we have the same setup. TBE w/o tuning or an up-pipe.
    No more chirpy chirpy.

+1

For both Marty and Bo for making the Chirpy Chirpy go bye bye....

I Support ClubWRX
    Well trust me your going to beat me the 104 degree temp didnt help any and my lack of knowledge in driving an all wheel drive car led me to get a 15.02 at 91.67mph....****ty but I will get there with time. My goal with this car is at least 13s. If I get there then go 12s but we will worry about 13s for now

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    Or find yourself a lovely little lady and tire yourself out with her

(and no, I'm not talking about taking her shopping... although that would probably work too)
    LOL Does it matter if she's married? If I wait for a couple of hours I could hit up one of those. I don't know about all night though, because a certain significant other might wake up and notice she's not there (when she's a couple blocks away in the back of a WRX wagon with the seats folded down). I've decided to pull an all nighter tonight and try to go to sleep at a decent hour tommorow night.

Hey Bo, don't worry, I only got a 14.8 when I first went out to the track. Everybody sucks at it their first time driving a Subaru. I was scared to launch it after reading all about the "glass box" tranny. Eventually I adopted the "**** it" attitude with my car. If it's gonna break, it's gonna break. Better to have it happen sooner than later because now you know where the limit of your vehicle is.

P.S. Death to the chirpy chirpy!
    - Steve -

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.