The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 37
+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 187 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787137 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Would we have time if we got started around 2 or 3 ? I am thinking about paddling the Klamath ...

Would we have time if we got started around 2 or 3 ? I am thinking about paddling the Klamath in the morning but would still like to help out as much as possible.
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    OK got the bolt ready to go. What time we thinking?

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2:00 sounds fine to me. Go ahead and put that bolt in and torque it to like 40 lbs.

I Support ClubWRX
    should I use some loc-tite?

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    should I use some loc-tite?
    Good idea.

okay i solved my uppipe leak with help from Troy getttin me a gasket, thanks again. the gasket was not perfect to say the least..

on a side note, the car runs a little nicer without the HKS B.O.V. strange as hell though i keep weirding myself out when i shift...i think im in an NA car.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fmatics 15.JPG  
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

I Support ClubWRX
    Woah Marty that thing is screwed up! I too am removing the HKS SSQV today! I cant wait to get that pipe installed today, I wonder how much faster the car will be with it catless?

Holy crap!

I Support ClubWRX
    Troy if you want to stop by today give me a call some time 951-5721 or anybody else that wants to stop by and help is deffinately welcome to give me a call!

well i autoXed today and realized i can't keep using crappy tires. my Falken FK-451's were just too crapped up. every corner was a 3,000 pound squealing, understerring beast. my best lap time was my first run, despite not knowing the course as well. that shows how well my tires performed once heated up....
    i still had fun, but by my 3rd and 4th runs i understeered so badly on EVERY corner and on the low low speed ones i would just slide the front wheels, no matter how clean a line i took. so with such crappy tires never to be used again, what did i do? i went rallying. i'll post some pics up later, my car is brown.
    i'll post autoX and rally pics when i get em within a few days.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.

I Support ClubWRX
    Well my FARKIN up pipe didnt get installed again today................THANKS A LOT TROY!!!

It is all your fault!

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    well i autoXed today and realized i can't keep using crappy tires. my Falken FK-451's were just too crapped up. every corner was a 3,000 pound squealing, understerring beast. my best lap time was my first run, despite not knowing the course as well. that shows how well my tires performed once heated up....
    i still had fun, but by my 3rd and 4th runs i understeered so badly on EVERY corner and on the low low speed ones i would just slide the front wheels, no matter how clean a line i took. so with such crappy tires never to be used again, what did i do? i went rallying. i'll post some pics up later, my car is brown.
    i'll post autoX and rally pics when i get em within a few days.
    So you're saying that I didn't miss anything after I left? So what kinda rubber are you going to replace them with?

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    Well my FARKIN up pipe didnt get installed again today................THANKS A LOT TROY!!!

It is all your fault!

ACK i'm so sorry, i didn't get off the water until 7pm. Drunk girls caused a things to take quite a bit longer than i originally anticipated.

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    okay i solved my uppipe leak with help from Troy getttin me a gasket, thanks again. the gasket was not perfect to say the least..

The one I gave you worked well enough I assume? At least until whatever mouse that eats your gaskets strikes again

Quote Originally Posted by Essvar
    The one I gave you worked well enough I assume? At least until whatever mouse that eats your gaskets strikes again
    well ya spoke too soon. today on the second drive of the day (to get groceries) the uppipe leak prevailed over my awesome skill. so it looks like my brother and i are going to order new top and bottom gsakets, take off DP and re-align the whole uppipe and make sure its super snug. ugh. this gets annoying....
    so far we had tightened everything up top before noticing the leak at bottom, then replaced bottom gasket and tightened everything.....should have loosened all at once and then been done.
    any other random suggestions?
    -marty

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.