The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 36
Page 36 of 187 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686136 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Spotted, neck up attractive female driving a Silver Bugeye Sedan. Appeared stock but thats not the point. that is all ...

Caution

Spotted, neck up attractive female driving a Silver Bugeye Sedan. Appeared stock but thats not the point.

that is all

Sunday..... wade... Sunday??? wade...we can do it at my place in Medford, or Wade's if he will allow it or the Lithia garage.. wherever you want. Just let me know in advance so I can pick up some jackstands and ramps.
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Essvar
    Spotted, neck up attractive female driving a Silver Bugeye Sedan. Appeared stock but thats not the point.

that is all

Sunday..... wade... Sunday??? wade...we can do it at my place in Medford, or Wade's if he will allow it or the Lithia garage.. wherever you want. Just let me know in advance so I can pick up some jackstands and ramps.
    Shade would be key. My garage is too damn small for more than a couple people. I think the Lithia garage will be out of the question, due to insurance reasons. And you don't even have a garage. I'm not too excited about wrenching in the sun in 95 degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    Shade would be key. My garage is too damn small for more than a couple people. I think the Lithia garage will be out of the question, due to insurance reasons. And you don't even have a garage. I'm not too excited about wrenching in the sun in 95 degrees.
    Your pussitis is running rampant again.... My place has some shade at certain parts of the day, and you can always sit in the garage and drink a beer if you get too hot. It's all up to Bo really, but i'll grab the ramps and stands anyway, just so i'll have them.

Bo has all the tools and jacks and stands at his house, so it would probably make more sense to do it there, especially considering that it's his car.

P.S. The guy who's probably going to be sitting under a shade tree drinking a banana daiquiri all day while the rest of us do the work shouldn't talk about pussitis.

You know I only drink cosmo's..... gosh and I bet your going to forget our Anniversary again this year. You are such a JERK

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0

P.S. The guy who's probably going to be sitting under a shade tree drinking a banana daiquiri all day while the rest of us do the work shouldn't talk about pussitis.
    thats funny cause its true. wade always does a lot of the work.
    well i got back from california today and had to re-do that one uppipe bolt again wade. it came completely off again, less of a noise than before but still a leak. (made me sound like i had a badass turbo this time...) in california i met up with some i-clubbers last minute because Jeremy with his EJ20'd legacy said he'd give his input on the noise we were hearing.....i wasnt sure if it was uppipe or not becasue it was half as loud as before... Jeremy has a sweet car to say the least...

anyways you guys should stop by the autocross this weekend there should abe quite a few subies participating this round...

-marty
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    well i got back from california today and had to re-do that one uppipe bolt again wade. it came completely off again, less of a noise than before but still a leak.
    That's crazy. Was the nut completely gone again?

I'm sure this is really instilling a lot of confidence in your up pipe install abilitys with Bo have you tried the duct tape yet?

I Support ClubWRX
    HAHAHAHAHA You guys kill me!! Wade did 99% of my downpipe and it is as solid as a rock. I am good to go on sunday for the up pipe but it is wades choice, we could also do a later night install on saturday and continue sunday if that would be better. I dont want to anger the uber installer wade o.........He has way to pretty of hands and to much install knowledge to anger this early in the game, I havent even got to the Cobb AP or front mount or VF34 Yet.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX
    U guys may already have one so this may be a waist of my time but I just bought a dvd burner so if any of you guys have good dvds and want some of mine I am willing to burn them for a trade. Or if any of you guys want a movie I have or whoever has let me know, its only like 50 cents a disk so its cool with me.

yeah wade, the nut was completely gone again. but its all fixed up now and guess what? noise still there. could be gasket separting bypass valve and intercooler or somethign but when i fixed (thought i fixed?) the uppipe the noise was a little quieter, but still there...
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    yeah wade, the nut was completely gone again. but its all fixed up now and guess what? noise still there. could be gasket separting bypass valve and intercooler or somethign but when i fixed (thought i fixed?) the uppipe the noise was a little quieter, but still there...
    How the hell is that nut coming off so easily? You have the crucial gaskets don't you? It sounds like it might have nuked your gasket.

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    I am good to go on sunday for the up pipe but it is wades choice, we could also do a later night install on saturday and continue sunday if that would be better.
    Sunday it is then. Shouldn't be too hot this weekend. What time you wanna get started, maybe after the race?

I Support ClubWRX
    I dont care what time we start, its up to you, I just need to get it done since I have had the up pipe longer than Ive had the car!!! haha. Anybody know what size bolt I need to get to plug that hole in the up pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    I dont care what time we start, its up to you, I just need to get it done since I have had the up pipe longer than Ive had the car!!! haha. Anybody know what size bolt I need to get to plug that hole in the up pipe.
    Off the top of my head, 12 x 1.25 metric seems to ring a bell. I'll have to search around though to verify. I got one at Shmucks, but I had to cut off about 1/4" and grind a taper into the end of it.

EDIT: Verified, size is m12 x 1.25