Subaru WRX Forum banner

The Official Southern Oregon Thread

195K views 3K replies 59 participants last post by  rally02wrx 
#1 ·
Any ideas?

:cool:

(I just spent the last 30 minutes laughing my ass of at the medfordtuners.com web site.)

I am actually still laughing..

still..

okay..

I'm done now.

#829 ·
Thanks guys! I went and bought some OE right after work and I didn't get carded. Lame. I'm going to try and get some of my buddies together to go hit up JD's in Grants Pass at some point, but who knows. Most of my friends are younger than me.

P.S. I didn't realize I was so gangsta until I tried to find MD 20/20 and nobody had it. :rotfl: It looks like I'm going to be riding the "Night Train" instead.

#830 ·
Sounds yummy Steve, I remember when my liver was fresh enough to handle OE and MD20/20.......

Also, for Bo or anyone else who might be able to help me out, i'm planning on tapping my EGT BUNG!! this weekend and need a 1/8pt tap, and the bung is about 1/4 inch wide i'm not sure how many MM because I don't have any metric measuring devices. Anyway if anyone has a tap this size I would greatly appreciate any help.

-old dude in a wrx-

PS- Steve, I got your tires to rub on the sedan :D

#832 ·
Essvar said:
Also, for Bo or anyone else who might be able to help me out, i'm planning on tapping my EGT BUNG!! this weekend and need a 1/8pt tap, and the bung is about 1/4 inch wide i'm not sure how many MM because I don't have any metric measuring devices. Anyway if anyone has a tap this size I would greatly appreciate any help.
I might have a tap that will work for you, I'll have to check the size. If you want to borrow my O2 socket then you'll have to pick it up tonight, since I'll be leaving town tomorrow afternoon.

#834 ·
Verdugo said:
Stickied and renamed for you Oregon peeps :D
w00t, maybe it should be the "offical southern oregon chat thread" :)

What about tomorrow afternoon before you leave wade? I'm already back in Methford, but i'll be working in A-town tomorrow. And if you'd answer your damn phone it would make things easier :p

#835 ·
240kph said:
Whenever I drive through Ashland I always see a ton of Subarus, but what I really enjoy is the feeling that I'm the loudest car on the street..
Not if im driving around..... :wiggles: :thumbup: catless, no resonator, no muffler, no legality.

congrats on the SR20..how much is that costing you? any big turbo plans? i dorve my buddies basically stock ka-powered 240 and in the wet and with his Tein suspension it drifted on cue no matter what- and i wasnt trying to get too sideways but i was freaking myself out...

#836 ·
i love this weather, and so does the turbo!

hey the_black_one...i saw you (i think) and tried to flag you down on Mary Jane street but you were looking the other way and damn near clipped me.... :rotfl: was that you? i was gonna see if you wanted to rally it up..
- if you didnt recognize me i wasnt in my subie....

#837 · (Edited)
rally02wrx said:
i love this weather, and so does the turbo!

hey the_black_one...i saw you (i think) and tried to flag you down on Mary Jane street but you were looking the other way and damn near clipped me.... :rotfl: was that you? i was gonna see if you wanted to rally it up..
- if you didnt recognize me i wasnt in my subie....

Hahhaha- I was gonna post about that... :p I couldn't even see you until I almost hit you head-on -I had a twin box spring and all four of my winter wheels piled in and had my head pinned behind the a-pillar - you probably thought the damn bed was driving. :rotfl: When I saw your reverse lights, I thought the person I just almost hit wanted to get out and box, but then I remembered the Saab and figured it was you. I live up there at the top of the hill... up 'high on mary jane' - :D And my name is Andy, and I'm not black (not that there is anything wrong with that) - just my car is black -mostly black.

Anyway, a rally will be in order once I swap me wheelies. How about a 'farewell to summer' pavement drive tomorrow? It should be nice and cool.

#839 ·
hey andy, you know that Inn past the pasture below your driveway? thats me at teh top of clay street. down for a pavement drive, but i'll be in GP for SATs until afternoon. i'll check the site though iof you guys all wanna schedule a meet, early afternoon?
if you makes plans and i dont post my cell is 292-2003
-marty

#841 ·
Hell, I can see it from where I'm sitting- I'm renting the poolhouse on that estate with the huge brown house... it's definitely the nicest of the four different places I've rented here. The pool should be dope next summer.

Anyone else up for a dead indian - greensprings loop? ...weekend traffic may be a *****, though...

#843 ·
#844 · (Edited)
240kph said:
:confused1
didnt you write on here that you ordered that motor? am i going crazy cause i cant find what you wrote now...?
wow i thinki was on like three forums and i thought you used to have a 240 and mustave read about someone ordering that motor and thought it was you....strange. :rolleyes:

#846 ·
Essvar - whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, or something like that

rally02wrx - It's funny you should say that because I sold one of my old 240's to a friend of mine in Merlin who put an SR20DET into it. Last I heard he was selling it though. I do have a project car but its not a 240. I'm rebuilding a 429 to stick into my 89 Thunderbird SC for some freeway/stoplight fun. It's a ways off mostly due to financial deficit in my car budget. After that's done I'll probably do another Nissan.

#847 · (Edited)
Hey you guys should download the software from www.earth.google.com if you haven't already -- it's like the satellite on maps.google, except you can tilt and see elevation, etc. It freakin blew my mind when I saw it.

I think the crisp morning air may be calling the subie's name! ...sorry I flaked yesterday - I'm down today once I get my interior cleaned up so crap isn't flying everywhere.

frisbee golf!11!! hells yea.

#848 ·
google earth is how i find cool new dirt roads, much less expensive than driving forever and then burning it on the throttle...now its just all on the throttle....

wade you need the brake fluid any time soon?

#849 ·
#850 ·
Man, I wonder where everyone from portland is. Must be over at NASIOC. I see tons of subies every day, and I only see like three people on this forum from portland. My scoob is lonely, she wants some friends to go run with, sheesh.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.