The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 33
Page 33 of 187 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383133 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by AlienPunk I'm alive.... We need a picture with you holding up a recent newspaper for confirmation....

Quote Originally Posted by AlienPunk
    I'm alive....
    We need a picture with you holding up a recent newspaper for confirmation.
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by AlienPunk
    I'm alive....
    LOL

Well now that we have confirmation of Rich's health and well-being, let's have a meet. There's a few of you guys I haven't met yet. Actually if you Ashland guys are going to go for a drive this week I might head out there. I'm off work until the ninth. I think I'll pass on the dirt driving, though, with the new rims. Before winter I'm going to powdercoat my stockers black and put some Blizzaks on for off-roading.
    - Steve -
    black 05 wagon/shaved emblems/25% tint/no drl/2.2k
    XPT stage 2/no silencer/K&N filter/Vishnu up/Helix dp/Espelir JGT500 catback
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160
    sedan rear sway/17x7 gold OZ Superleggeras/black stockers

i got my stockers for off roading, in JDM style bronze. ooh yes. im saving up for either some AutoX specific tires or dirt abuse specific tires.
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

You know, I was looking through my garage today and found my studded tires from my SC T-bird. Would 225/60 tires fit okay? I held them up and it looked like they probably would. I'm kind of worried about studded tires rubbing.
    - Steve -
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160

I may be down for a meet. Not sure on what would be a good time though...

I will find a recent newspaper, and be sure to post some new pictures to the yahoo group..

I met a guy who drives a stock wrb 03' who lives out in the sunny valley area. Awesome guy!

I completely forgot to tell him about the site or the yahoo group though

I may drop a card or something on the guy who drives the blue sti and works for the county with me...
    Here, is a happy little parrot....
    '04 WRX Sedan JBP
    KYB AGX struts w/ Eibach Pro Springs
    Pirate setting sail in Oregon...

I Support ClubWRX
    I am down for whatever, but of course work til 3:30 saturday.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX
    I will be haulin a$$ up the freeway tomorrow in the silver 15 passenger v10 powered lithia honda parts express van around 1-5 I have to go from medford, to roseburgh and back and will deffinately be making 2 stops at GP Dodge around 1:30 and 4:30 if you see me give me a wave!

I keep seeing a white STI running around, anyone know him? and who is the maroon bugeye sedan behind Lithia? All of these new rex's in town and yet they stay hidden :P
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

For those of you who still haven't joined the Rogue Subies yahoo group, there are some out of towners who will be in the area for the autocross in a couple weeks, and they would like to meet up with all of us locals:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=798606

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    TINT PRICES!!!!!!!!!!

Wagon: $220
    Sedan: $195
    Coupe: $175

He does NOT use ceramic tint..HOWEVER he uses a hybrid tint that will not mess with your radar detector or your rear window antanae. (I had this on my old car and it worked fine). Ceramic tint would be about 200 dollars more, because ud have to go to a different shop.
    The tint is guaranteed for life, if you guys still want this done it can be done at any time before the mid of august. Give me a call with some dates you have available and I will set you up an appointment, or give you his phone number and tell him you are with me.
    So what's everyone's plans for getting windows tinted? I'm itching to get mine done before the summer heat wave hits. I just got my new windshield installed yesterday, so I'm basically ready to rock. Anyone else ready to go?

I guess I'll trust LPPTundWRX about it not messing w/radar and stuff and go ahead and get it. We should go in at the same time. I think I'm going to go for either 15% or 20%, haven't made up my mind yet.
    - Steve -

I Support ClubWRX
    I am ready to get mine done when I get back from vacation in two weeks, I am going 22% like I did on my EP.

I went back to the stock intake box and panel k&n air filter and good lord, my power band is huge and smooth now, Not so up high and rough down low.

He says he runs a Hybrid tint which is basically the same as ceramic tint but it costs a fraction of the cost, he said around here to have your windows done ceramic it would be strictly legal tint and cost you 500+ So if it basically does the same thing and is cheaper with lifetime warranty Im cool with it., Plus my antanae is in the back window, he said it has no effects.

So does this guy run a shop, or is he doing this outta the back of his truck or something?

I'm running the stock airbox with the silencer delete elbow, and a K&N panel filter. Seems to be more than adequate with the stock snail.

I Support ClubWRX
    silencer delete elbow? I just took the silencer out, I did put the snorkel back in but it kinda just bounces around without the silencer in there so I may just take it out.

Of course he has a shop! Do you guys know were Pacific Stereo is on Riverside? He tints the windows in there shop.

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    silencer delete elbow?