The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 31
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 187 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181131 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Essvar It's a shame to have that thing sitting around for 7 months without slapping it on. ...

Quote Originally Posted by Essvar
    It's a shame to have that thing sitting around for 7 months without slapping it on.
    +1

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey, I've got the 30th-8th off work so I gotta toss in my 2 cents on a meet during the holiday period. Maybe a BBQ/drive to the coast or something. What do you guys think? Install days are always cool too.
    - Steve -
    black 05 wagon/shaved emblems/25% tint/no drl/2.2k
    XPT stage 2/no silencer/K&N filter/Vishnu up/Helix dp/Espelir JGT500 catback
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160
    sedan rear sway/17x7 gold OZ Superleggeras/black stockers

installs are stupid lets drive.
    just kidding. i just am out of things to install. im still down for a meet of any kind. i did find a cool dirt road if anyones interested off of DEad INdian Memorial. heres some pictures.
    http://www.wrxfanatics.com/index.php?showtopic=33260

thanks again wade for brake help and that jack, its very much appreciated.
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

Guess who gets to shop for his 4th windshield?

uhh....you?
    what happened?
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0

Oh no. That sucks, man. Drafting a gravel truck? Seriously though, how'd it happen?
    - Steve -
    black 05 wagon/shaved emblems/25% tint/no drl/2.2k
    XPT stage 2/no silencer/K&N filter/Vishnu up/Helix dp/Espelir JGT500 catback
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160
    sedan rear sway/17x7 gold OZ Superleggeras/black stockers

Quote Originally Posted by 240kph
    Seriously though, how'd it happen?

He was putting the kickstand down on his bicycle when a freak gust of wind blew him over and caused the bike to flip into the air, landing directly on his windshield. It was a sight to see let me tell ya.
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

Freak rock outta nowhere. I was the only person on the road. I have no idea how it is even possible, but it happened. Dammit!

a terrorist squirrel most likely

I Support ClubWRX
    I vote osama squirrel.....When it didnt go thru the windshield and into your back window he held up a sign like this

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

like i say, you guys are weird.

I Support ClubWRX
    me?

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

haha i dont know. anyways, we should plan a 66/99/dead indian drive for at least us ashanders.....

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0

Hey, I could hook you up with my friend in Roseburg- if you've got comprehensive w/ a low deductible, they may be able to pay it. He did mine for $200 without insurance. They do good work, too. The place is called Umpqua Glass.

How much damage was done? I've got a 1/2 in. diameter spider ding on the upper passenger side, but I'm putting off replacing it until I really fark it up (which would happen immediately if I were to replace it, I just know .
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    Hey, I could hook you up with my friend in Roseburg- if you've got comprehensive w/ a low deductible, they may be able to pay it. He did mine for $200 without insurance. They do good work, too. The place is called Umpqua Glass.
    I'm going to shop all the local companies first. The last one I had cost me $150 out the door, after insurance. They paid $100 of my deductible. I'm going to see if I can find a shop that will pay all of my deductible.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.