The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 187 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Wade-0 Haha, that means you're embarassed! HAHA embarassed I work for lithia hehehehe...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    Haha, that means you're embarassed!
    HAHA embarassed I work for lithia hehehehe

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'll be doing computer support for the county offices. I start tomorrow morning. woohoo!
    Here, is a happy little parrot....
    '04 WRX Sedan JBP
    KYB AGX struts w/ Eibach Pro Springs
    Pirate setting sail in Oregon...

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    HAHA embarassed I work for lithia hehehehe
    What do you do there?

He's a grease monkey

Quote Originally Posted by AlienPunk
    I'll be doing computer support for the county offices. I start tomorrow morning. woohoo!
    Sweet, computer support paid for my STi... well finances the payments at least.
    "Me fail English... that's unpossible!" - Ralph

2001 Z06 - Polished Magnacharger, Stainless Works Headers/X-Pipe, Borla Stingers Quad Round Tips, ACI High Rise Hood, CCW 505a's (19x11 rears and 19x10 fronts) with Pirellis, B&M Ripper Short Shifter, AC Delco Durastop Cross Drilled Rotors, MGW Shifter Knob, Vararam Intake, Autometer Gauges, Red LEDs, Window Valet
    http://webpages.charter.net/bobs97c5/Z06.jpg
    http://webpages.charter.net/bobs97c5/sig.jpg
    2005 Silver STi - sold

Quote Originally Posted by Biggs
    I got banned from that websites messageboards because I made fun of their women and their cars. I asked why the hell are there people at medfordtuners that drive Lincoln Town Cars and Toyota pickup trucks. I also made a mention that one of the girls that showed her pics was surprisingly not hideous. We should crash one of their meets at the Dawg Stop
    I'm not a very negative person, but the Medford Tuners are quite pathetic! I've never seen a nice car from around town that was a "Medford Tuner." I doubt a single Medford Tuner would even race an STi out at the drag strip.
    Let me know the next time there is a meet. Wade and Marty, it was nice to meet you guys out at the track last weekend. It was nice to see some other Subaru enthusiasts. All of my friends are way into domestic sports cars and they are still wondering why I went from a C5 Corvette to an STi. Hope to see a WRX/STi meet sometime soon in Southern Oregon!
    "Me fail English... that's unpossible!" - Ralph

2001 Z06 - Polished Magnacharger, Stainless Works Headers/X-Pipe, Borla Stingers Quad Round Tips, ACI High Rise Hood, CCW 505a's (19x11 rears and 19x10 fronts) with Pirellis, B&M Ripper Short Shifter, AC Delco Durastop Cross Drilled Rotors, MGW Shifter Knob, Vararam Intake, Autometer Gauges, Red LEDs, Window Valet
    http://webpages.charter.net/bobs97c5/Z06.jpg
    http://webpages.charter.net/bobs97c5/sig.jpg
    2005 Silver STi - sold

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs
    What do you do there?
    I used to be a Technician for Lithia Honda, then moved on to be an outside sales representative for Lithia, now I am back at Lithia Honda as a Parts Advisor.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBS97C5
    I'm not a very negative person, but the Medford Tuners are quite pathetic! I've never seen a nice car from around town that was a "Medford Tuner." I doubt a single Medford Tuner would even race an STi out at the drag strip.
    Let me know the next time there is a meet. Wade and Marty, it was nice to meet you guys out at the track last weekend. It was nice to see some other Subaru enthusiasts. All of my friends are way into domestic sports cars and they are still wondering why I went from a C5 Corvette to an STi. Hope to see a WRX/STi meet sometime soon in Southern Oregon!
    Im surprised they cant understand it....must have not ridden in it yet. I was a tech out at airport for 2 and a half years and the corvettes were very nice and a fun drive, but Id honestly take my old honda over one....

My wife's leaving town this weekend, so I'm down for a meet or install day. Anyone else?

I'm off work at around 5 on fri/sat/sun. So, with all of this extra daylight, could we make it in the evening possibly?

BTW, Wade, how does one get access to that gated parking lot downtown? Elks memeber? I can never find a damn spot - and that lot is right next to the resaurant I work at- and it never even comes close to filling up.

And does anyone know the best place to buy tires around here? I went to Less Schwab yesterday, and they tried to sell me those wanna-be falken's- the 'zexius' ones... but I'm leaning toward ordering exactly what I want online.

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    I'm off work at around 5 on fri/sat/sun. So, with all of this extra daylight, could we make it in the evening possibly?

BTW, Wade, how does one get access to that gated parking lot downtown? Elks memeber? I can never find a damn spot - and that lot is right next to the resaurant I work at- and it never even comes close to filling up.

And does anyone know the best place to buy tires around here? I went to Less Schwab yesterday, and they tried to sell me those wanna-be falken's- the 'zexius' ones... but I'm leaning toward ordering exactly what I want online.
    I'm an Elk What restaurant, Amuse? If so, I work right next door in the new Jasmine building.

I buy my tires from Advantage Tire, out on Table Rock. Their prices are usually better than everyone else's (I usually have to talk them down) but they are almost always slammed and take about an hour or more every time I've been there. They carry (or can order) most of the major brands, except Toyo which the Cowboy has a monopoly on .

I actually am a cook at the new ice cream parlor/cafe in BJ's old location on the corner...
    So, what are the requirements for 'elk' ststus? Were your parents members? Is there an annual fee? I thought it was all senior citizens, at least that's how it was where I used to live...

I've been searching online, and I can get falken 512's (real 'zeeks') from vulcantire.com for <$375 shipped. I can't see how any place can beat that price, but I may go get some quotes anyway.

On another note, does anyone have or know of any wheels/tires for sale? Even WRX stockers would work- I need to get these winter tires off asap.

So, what are the requirements for 'elk' ststus? Were your parents members? Is there an annual fee? I thought it was all senior citizens, at least that's how it was where I used to live...
    You just have to be an American citizen, non-communist ( ), and sponsored by a member. The membership costs < $80 a year, plus a $50 one time application fee. There are actually a ton of younger members, and almost all the new additions in the last year have been 40 or younger. If you're interested, I can get you an application.
    I've been searching online, and I can get falken 512's (real 'zeeks') from vulcantire.com for <$375 shipped. I can't see how any place can beat that price, but I may go get some quotes anyway.
    I would suggest first trying to find a place around here that will mount them for you. I thought about doing the same thing, but none of the tire shops would mount tires that I didn't buy from them .

I've got to work on Saturday but I would definitely be down for a Sunday meet..
    - Steve -
    black 05 wagon/shaved emblems/25% tint/no drl/2.2k
    XPT stage 2/no silencer/K&N filter/Vishnu up/Helix dp/Espelir JGT500 catback
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160
    sedan rear sway/17x7 gold OZ Superleggeras/black stockers

I Support ClubWRX
    Ive got a tire machine..

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.