The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 29
Page 29 of 188 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; DooDe..... post #420! I'm off to Eugene for a week tomorrow, then I'm back here for a week, then I'm ...

DooDe..... post #420!

I'm off to Eugene for a week tomorrow, then I'm back here for a week, then I'm moving to Hood River for the summer- so the suby will be gettin' a workout. I wanted to make the SoVal meet on the 19th, but I have to work here in ashalnd all day that day- so maybe we could plan our own meet for the evening of the 21st/22nd? If this doesn't happen, I'm gonna try to make it to the drags that friday (the 24th) so I can check out some local soobs and meet chu foos.
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

funny.
    i'll be down for a meet the 21/22 and my bro will prob want to come too. im not going to the soVal thing anyway.....

so whats everyone doing on the uppipe install decision? i'm looking to get my brakes done today if you can wade, ill call you at some time... we could do it at my house or yours or in medford if they decide to go for it today?
    -marty
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

Call me around 3 or so. I'm just getting my day started. Have a friend who graduated yesterday so we were out pretty late last night.

I Support ClubWRX
    My buddy had some news to tell us last night so I wont be up to do much today at all, next weekend Im completely booked cuz of cruise sorry guys

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I'm going to back out on the meet too unfortunately. I want to go but it will be wise for me to skip out this time.

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    My buddy had some news to tell us last night so I wont be up to do much today at all, next weekend Im completely booked cuz of cruise sorry guys
    What are you doing for the cruise?

I Support ClubWRX
    I gotta get my father in law's truck down there friday night, Saturday I gotta get my dad's cars ready and we are cooking the pancake breakfast for saturday, and Sunday my Scout troop is doing the pancake breakfast. Should be pretty cool, let me know if you guys come down on Sunday, you can show any age or type of vehicle on sunday so my car will be out there but not so much on display

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

no autoX for me this weekend....im in the ticket doghouse.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.

Looks like it's gonna rain anyway. What about your senior project?

theres 2 more this summer. and wade, rain would really help if EVERYONE was in the rain, not just me like last time..

Anyone up for a little meet/cruise this afternoon? I'm moving all my sh*t into storage in the next couple days, but I'm definitely gonna break for a drive sometime today- I've gotta enjoy the rogue valley weather at least once more before I head up to hood river.

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    Anyone up for a little meet/cruise this afternoon? I'm moving all my sh*t into storage in the next couple days, but I'm definitely gonna break for a drive sometime today- I've gotta enjoy the rogue valley weather at least once more before I head up to hood river.
    Meet me at the Chevron by the south I-5 entrance at 12:30, we can take a run up Old Siskiyou.

Ahh-ite- I hope it's pretty gravel-free, otherwise I'll be hangin back- I don't expect to pace, so I guess I'll be the one dodgin' bullets

tell me if you guys wanna go again on wednesday, i like that road. my bro and i jsut lowered and stiffened the bimmer so we ned to wring that out too..

It was pretty gravel-free, until Wade started working both lanes near the top. I got smoked on every straight, as one might expect, but with those corners, you can only go so fast, and I was actually able to keep up (using the 2-lane advantage, I might add.

I feel bad tearing through rural residential areas, but there was only a couple people that seemed to take offense (after the overpass)- I'd be down for tomorrow too, but it'd probably be smart to not make this an everyday thing- no need to elicit complaints about modified subarus, if you get my drift... speaking of drift...