The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 25
Page 25 of 187 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Did you get a ticket? Other than that, how'd the test go? I had a pretty bad cold when I ...

Did you get a ticket? Other than that, how'd the test go? I had a pretty bad cold when I took the SAT, it was a miserable experience.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So thats what happened in Ashland last night. I was diverted off that road by an officer of some kind because of a fatal accident when I was driving home around 11:30-11:40pm. I'm glad I wasn't on the road sooner or it could have been me.

yeah, you could say i got a ticket. not fun. im 672$ in the hole now. luckily, all the hours i worked last summer was about 750$ that my dad still owes me, so im gonna let him keep it, and the change.
    i wish i still had my valentine1.
    tHe SAT wasnt too bad, just longer than the old one i guess. out of 2400 points now too. i realized i suck at math, but i aced the reading/language ones...

i was grounded last night so i didnt have my car but i found out the Players Run was in town so i skated down to the Lithia Springs and DAMN! Lambos, Ferraris, Porsche Turbos...Lotus, m5, brabus G55......
    i have all of the Mischief car DVDs, and one of em was a follow up on the PLayers Run so i saw a lot of the cars from one of the films was kinda cool... my friend got a ride in a nicely modded 996 turbo for giving one of the guys a ride back to the PLaza hotel. it was LoUd.
    i had been in one before but hearing this made me want a ride really bad.
    -marty
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    i was grounded last night so i didnt have my car but i found out the Players Run was in town so i skated down to the Lithia Springs and DAMN! Lambos, Ferraris, Porsche Turbos...Lotus, m5, brabus G55......
    Geez, thanks for letting the rest of us know about it so we could check them out too.

well i didnt know until last night at like 10:30.....didnt have my phone until i saw my friend there at 11. i thought you'd be asleep wiht the wife by then wade-o, and didnt want some stalker kid callin up...
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    yeah, you could say i got a ticket. not fun. im 672$ in the hole now. luckily, all the hours i worked last summer was about 750$ that my dad still owes me, so im gonna let him keep it, and the change.
    i wish i still had my valentine1.
    tHe SAT wasnt too bad, just longer than the old one i guess. out of 2400 points now too. i realized i suck at math, but i aced the reading/language ones...

i have all of the Mischief car DVDs, and one of em was a follow up on the PLayers Run so i saw a lot of the cars from one of the films was kinda cool... my friend got a ride in a nicely modded 996 turbo for giving one of the guys a ride back to the PLaza hotel. it was LoUd.
    i had been in one before but hearing this made me want a ride really bad.
    -marty
    Damn, what'd he clock ya at? I'm so glad I took my SAT before this new crap. The one I took was long enough- too long in fact, due to my lack of motivation and apparent ADD. I had no prob. w/ the math- I thought I aced that part when I took it but I missed one or two and got 740/800 (and 610/800 on the verbal- not bad for a would-be physics major )

I saw those cars last night too... prit-T SICK I must say, but I didn't get any close looks, unfortunately. What model lambo was the yellow one right in front of the ashland springs entrance (with the neon under)?
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

i dont htink it had neons....but it was a murcielegp. a few of thos,e and liek 3 gallardos. lots of porshce turbos, lots of ferraris. its not too crazy for me, in the town i lived in we had a ferrari/lambo/lotus dealer across from my HS...
    he clocked me at 91, so i was lucky i slowed before the curve. 55 limit that wasnt posted...i assumed more than that.

rally02wrx - Damn, sorry to hear about your trouble with the cops. Hope everything works out.

Hey, did anyone get pics of the exotics?
    - Steve -
    black 05 wagon/shaved emblems/25% tint/no drl/2.2k
    XPT stage 2/no silencer/K&N filter/Vishnu up/Helix dp/Espelir JGT500 catback
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160
    sedan rear sway/17x7 gold OZ Superleggeras/black stockers

I Support ClubWRX
    haha marty that sucks man, thats exactly what the cops said to my wife when they clocked her haullin a$$ in a 45. Hope you did good on those SATs. Dont know much about them since I never took them but Ive heard they are a biotch!

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey guys just to warn you, the sherrifs office owns a blue STi with the gold bbs wheels. Friday night around 11:45 PM I was cruising to my buddies house in central point and this STi rolls up quickly on my ass, so I start to watch it get next to me and it had dark tinted glass, I kinda hit the throttle and layed off. The guy rolled his window down and he was in a Sherrifs uniform, about the time we hit Luigis by the mall he hits the red and blues, downshifts and takes off!!!!!!!! There was an accident at the light there by the old hungry woodsman, Dutch Brothers, Skippers, the mall, wendys area! I was in shock and my buddy says......WHAT THE F--K JUST HAPPENED!!!

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

You have got to be kidding me, now not only am i going to be sketch about acknowledging fellow rex's but they now have a better idea of how fast our cars are. Damn the man, and the camero that got me was the same way, there was absolutely no way to tell he was a cop because the windows were tinted so dark you couldn't see anything, until the lights flipped on. I wonder if we could write them a ticket for having too dark of window tint.

Side note: Did you get your up-pipe installed?
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

yeah once on way to medford on 5 i saw headlights coming up quick (but not too quick) behind, thought it was someone wanting to race or something, i was doing like 75, so i pull into slow lane and drop a cog. car catches up, im like, ooh, camero......oh **** Trooper!....the as he cathes up and slows ot my speed i jsut signal and exit into phoenix. scary
    how about a meet/install day sometime? after thursday im free.

There goes the neighborhood

I was actually about to post about how all the WRX drivers around this valley seem to be either totally clueless or total snobs. I saw the dude in the red wagon with rims and tint that lives out by Oak Knoll golf course, and beeped the horn at him as I went by. He waited for eons to pull out behind me, basically so there was no chance of him ever catching up to me unless I pulled over and waited. But I guess he has a good excuse now

Install day? Did I hear someone say Install Day?

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    Install day? Did I hear someone say Install Day?

Someone give me parts so we can instally stuff, i'm looking for a CAI, BOV, stickers, and pink tassles. oh yeah, and a HUGE turbo w/o anything else. Thanks for your help guys.

Bling Bling

And i have met the guy with the maroon wagon (02) that lives up dead indian, he is a nice chap but hasn't done anything to the car.
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

Why don't you just use some of the pink tassles from your underwear.