The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 21
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 187 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Wade-0 http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/...ies/message/81 You.......Youuuuuuu........ You're good..........

You.......Youuuuuuu........ You're good.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails analyzethatpubd.jpg  
    - Steve -
    black 05 wagon/shaved emblems/25% tint/no drl/2.2k
    XPT stage 2/no silencer/K&N filter/Vishnu up/Helix dp/Espelir JGT500 catback
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160
    sedan rear sway/17x7 gold OZ Superleggeras/black stockers

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Hahahaha farkin wade... How many runs did you guys get in last night???

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    Hahahaha farkin wade... How many runs did you guys get in last night???
    It started raining about 30 minutes after I got there, so I didn't get to see any of the subies go. How was the movie?

I Support ClubWRX
    It was pretty funny, it didnt get as good of reviews as I thought and it wasnt as good as I thought it would be. But it is hillarious. At least I thought

The thunder and lightning was cray last night. I only got two runs in before deciding to beat the crowd leaving the drag strip. My best time was a 13.5 in the 1/4 mile. Not great compared to the times I got last time. It must have been the heat... Check out this still capture from a video I made last night:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lightning.jpg  
    Last edited by BOBS97C5; 05-28-2005 at 03:16 PM.
    "Me fail English... that's unpossible!" - Ralph

2001 Z06 - Polished Magnacharger, Stainless Works Headers/X-Pipe, Borla Stingers Quad Round Tips, ACI High Rise Hood, CCW 505a's (19x11 rears and 19x10 fronts) with Pirellis, B&M Ripper Short Shifter, AC Delco Durastop Cross Drilled Rotors, MGW Shifter Knob, Vararam Intake, Autometer Gauges, Red LEDs, Window Valet
    http://webpages.charter.net/bobs97c5/Z06.jpg
    http://webpages.charter.net/bobs97c5/sig.jpg
    2005 Silver STi - sold

Nice shot.

Bob, that's a badass pic. Did you get much video?
    - Steve -
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160

yeah i recently did that buckthorn-tyler to the greensprings road.....its pretty fun but i was in ym saab not teh subie...still fun. how much does it cost for a few runs at the drag? im 16, is that okay? i head form a friend i would have to bring note or something wtf?
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

$22 They might require a note of parental consent. I remember racing there when I was 17 and didn't have any hassle but now different people own it. You could try shooting them an e-mail at gasserguy33@hotmail.com or call 830-DRAG. I'm pretty sure those are the right numbers.
    - Steve -

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    yeah i recently did that buckthorn-tyler to the greensprings road.....its pretty fun but i was in ym saab not teh subie...still fun. how much does it cost for a few runs at the drag? im 16, is that okay? i head form a friend i would have to bring note or something wtf?
    ....yeah, I forgot to mention I spun out on a right turn on buckhorn. My back end whipped around clockwise, and I ended up facing backward on the right side of the road. I was worried I trashed a wheel or tire or two, but even after a sideways trip across a shallow grass ditch, no visible damage besides a little roughage stuck between the wheel/tire. The black one woulda been in MUCH worse shape had there been a stump or tree close to the edge of the road in that particular spot.

I wasn't going to mention this because I figured you all would think I was crazy/dangerous behind the wheel- but hell, if you haven't spun out in your subaru, you haven't tested it's limits
    Last edited by the_black_one; 05-29-2005 at 07:44 PM.
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

Hey Marty, where was that last pic you posted on the club page taken? It looks like the road on the left past the mt. ashland turnoff, but that also looks like grizzly peak in the bkgrnd.

I think gonna go enjoy a nice peaceful evening drive... BTW, how long (time-wise) was that loop you took, Wade? That's on my agenda for one of these days...

maybe a run to the border... CA/OR- the center of the map seems to show some sort of landmark...

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=97520&...8465&t=k&hl=en
    Last edited by the_black_one; 05-30-2005 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    Hey Marty, where was that last pic you posted on the club page taken? It looks like the road on the left past the mt. ashland turnoff, but that also looks like grizzly peak in the bkgrnd.
    Tollman Creek

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    BTW, how long (time-wise) was that loop you took, Wade? That's on my agenda for one of these days...
    Around an hour I think. I wasn't really watching the clock though, I was busy watching for otters

I Support ClubWRX
    Otter killer!

Hoping to move into the house this weekend or next...

horahh!

Oh yeah, check out this thread, from a year ago...in Denver..

bad news bears

But its better now ..

I have been slacking on keeping up with this thread and the group, i swear, once I get moved, it will be better.
    Here, is a happy little parrot....
    '04 WRX Sedan JBP
    KYB AGX struts w/ Eibach Pro Springs
    Pirate setting sail in Oregon...

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    I was busy watching for otters

...apparently not

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.