The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 19
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 187 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hahaha sorry wade I just dont get the yahoo thing, I am gonna go there and try to figure it ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Hahaha sorry wade I just dont get the yahoo thing, I am gonna go there and try to figure it out. I do still need to install my uppipe I have all the gaskets now. (Downpipe to turbo and uppipe to turbo. I need to find a bolt that will go in the hole in the up pipe where the egr sensor goes.

My trunk lid looks good the car is now exactly the way I wanted it when I bought it WINGLESS.

Biggs, I know what you mean about the wheels, I have been thinking about getting the rota wheels but it really isnt what I want. I think Im just gonna start saving up little extra cash and get the racing harts I want.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by AlienPunk
    Who is the black WRX in GP, that delivers pizza?
    That's my friend Chris, really cool guy. He works at Dominos and bought the car after coming back from deployment in Egypt. It's stock except for tint.

Quote Originally Posted by AlienPunk
    Also, boatnic is this weekend
    I'm going to head down to "dirtnik" and grab some carnie food, i.e. snowcones and elephant ears. Is anybody going to watch the hydroplane races?
    Last edited by 240kph; 05-23-2005 at 01:40 PM.
    - Steve -
    black 05 wagon/shaved emblems/25% tint/no drl/2.2k
    XPT stage 2/no silencer/K&N filter/Vishnu up/Helix dp/Espelir JGT500 catback
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160
    sedan rear sway/17x7 gold OZ Superleggeras/black stockers

So what's the status on the group tint thing? Do we know pricing yet?

Now that the weather is nice, we should plan a drive of some sorts. Maybe Mt. Ashland Ski Rd.? We could even fit in Old Siskiyou as a warm-up It's kinda neat seeing the bird's eye view of these roads- check em out.
    http://maps.google.com/maps?q=97520&t=k&hl=en
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    Biggs, I know what you mean about the wheels, I have been thinking about getting the rota wheels but it really isnt what I want. I think Im just gonna start saving up little extra cash and get the racing harts I want.
    I've finally committed to something. I'm going to get the Team Dynamics wheels in white and get them powdercoated gold. The Rotas I liked in gold were out of stock with Subydude.com and I wanted to go through Advantage anyway. He couldn't knock the price on the OZ wheels down so I'll just save a little money by going with the Team Dynamics.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggs
    I've finally committed to something. I'm going to get the Team Dynamics wheels in white and get them powdercoated gold. The Rotas I liked in gold were out of stock with Subydude.com and I wanted to go through Advantage anyway. He couldn't knock the price on the OZ wheels down so I'll just save a little money by going with the Team Dynamics.

http://www.oakos.com/Merchant2/merch...gory_Code=2000

Thanks for the help. I'm not big on the Tarmacs, plus I've already committed to the wheels with Advantage. They've worked hard for me so I don't really want to screw them.

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    okay im really pissed off. after seeing bob working on his STi today i went over to my buddy's house on high st in ashland. away from my car for nor more than 15 minutes i get back in to get some food downtown and my radar detector is gone. im an idiot. i left my passenger window down, after failing to see it was ever down in the first place, as i dont normally roll it down much. this is the second time its been stolen, the first time from my garage in the middle of the night last year, and i made some calls and got it back the next day, but thats probbably not gonna happen this time. i guess i got careless or something. one of the thieves from last time died being reckless and the other went to jail for stealing and is in such deep shi+ i know it wasnt the, so im lost.......so mad.
    Sometimes I feel too trusting in Ashland and forget that even in Ashland there are turd burglers that will pilfer your ****. At least they didn't walk off with your Cobb AP. I guess you'll just have to drive slow now...
    I'm getting ready to post another thread in a minute about trading my STi wing/ trunk lid for a Platinum Silver Wingless trunk lid. Spread the word if anyone knows someone interested. I'd also be willing to buy a silver wingless trunk lid if someone is planning to upgrade to a carbon fiber replacement trunk lid.
    "Me fail English... that's unpossible!" - Ralph

2001 Z06 - Polished Magnacharger, Stainless Works Headers/X-Pipe, Borla Stingers Quad Round Tips, ACI High Rise Hood, CCW 505a's (19x11 rears and 19x10 fronts) with Pirellis, B&M Ripper Short Shifter, AC Delco Durastop Cross Drilled Rotors, MGW Shifter Knob, Vararam Intake, Autometer Gauges, Red LEDs, Window Valet
    http://webpages.charter.net/bobs97c5/Z06.jpg
    http://webpages.charter.net/bobs97c5/sig.jpg
    2005 Silver STi - sold

I Support ClubWRX
    I think there is a silver trunk lid on ebay for sale with no wing, could be wrong but I thought I saw one, I can be wrong.

Also group tint, I have been trying to contact him, will be calling him again today about it to at least get a preliminary price.

I Support ClubWRX
    Good news guys, I got ahold of Doug and he is doing up a group rate for us, I will call him back tomorrow and get the prices. This thread has really died whats the deal

I don't think I'll have the $$ for tint until next month sometime- I'm pretty broke right now, as is any other student living on the fin. aid check they got at the beginning of the term. So go ahead and get it if you guys are ready, I can pay full price later somewhere. I wish I had the money now, cause I'd do it in an instant with this weather...

I think I need to find a job that pays a little more... I know I'll be working more in the summer, and I'd like to get the most of my time. After next year I'll have a bachelor's in physics, so that should get me a decent paying job.

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    I don't think I'll have the $$ for tint until next month sometime- I'm pretty broke right now, as is any other student living on the fin. aid check they got at the beginning of the term. So go ahead and get it if you guys are ready, I can pay full price later somewhere. I wish I had the money now, cause I'd do it in an instant with this weather...

I think I need to find a job that pays a little more... I know I'll be working more in the summer, and I'd like to get the most of my time. After next year I'll have a bachelor's in physics, so that should get me a decent paying job.
    yea physics is pretty interesting. i have a friend that is getting his phd in physics at vanderbuilt. needless to say he will have a sweet job after graduation.
    2005 WRX
    UTEC Stage 2 (Catless)

250.02 WHP
    249.27 WTQ
    Junior Tuned

I could go straight into a masters or phd program if I like, but I think that's somethin' I'd like to do later down the line (at least after a couple years in the workplace). I think the scholarship I have for grad school lets me take a couple years off- i hope it does at least.

...checkin' the new posts, I assume?

This thread has really died whats the deal
    now you happy?

This thread has really died whats the deal
    Yahoo!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.