The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 181
Page 181 of 187 FirstFirst ... 81131171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185186187 LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 2805

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I still have my less than 500 mile catback and downpipe for sale. 550 for both or 200 for dp ...

I Support ClubWRX
    I still have my less than 500 mile catback and downpipe for sale. 550 for both or 200 for dp and 350 for catback.

Invidia V2 with sticker and new downpipe to catback gasket.

HKS Hi Power gaskets still look brand new and have all hardware.

Buy it cheaper than new even tho it still is new and dont worry about shipping!!!

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    I still have my less than 500 mile catback and downpipe for sale. 550 for both or 200 for dp and 350 for catback.

Invidia V2 with sticker and new downpipe to catback gasket.

HKS Hi Power gaskets still look brand new and have all hardware.

Buy it cheaper than new even tho it still is new and dont worry about shipping!!!
    awesome deal, I wish I could get this for my GC8 RS-T Swap, i really like the HKS, but im not on that yet, im just starting on the GDB STi swap... Bump for a sweet deal!
    "You brake and then turn the wheel, step on the clutch, and pull the e-brake. Release the e-brake, go into countersteer mode, then wait. Wait until you know the car is facing the corner exit direction. then you smile and slam on the gas as you exit the corner." - Keiichi Tsuchiya

I Support ClubWRX
    I got the downpipe and the cat back left. I will take $550 for basically a brand new turbo back exhaust.

I Support ClubWRX
    Sup hookers. I sold all my ****

Thumbs up

'Lake Of The Woods’
    August Drive & Meet
    ‘The Driver’s Loop Through Southern Oregon’

Pay off that gas card! ~ Mark your calendar. ~ And join us on an epic drive on twisty roads with light traffic!

August 31st: Meet at Southern Oregon Subaru in Medford at 10:30 AM. We will roll @ 11:00 AM!

Route: From Medford to Ashland via the orchard roads and then East onto Hwy 66/Green Springs Road (one of Car & Drivers 'Top 5 Driving Roads In The U.S'). A quick left North on Clover Creek Road and on into Lake Of The Woods Resort where we will have lunch at the Inn... After lunch the crew will head back onto ‘Dead Indian Road’ down into Ashland.

More info? Go Here!

SOIC/Southern Oregon August Drive!

Last edited by NW OBS; 07-31-2008 at 10:35 PM.
    "Atheism is a 'non-prophet' organization." ~ George Carlin

Thumbs up

Check out the list of people coming! You would not believe the diversity of forum members and the destinations people are coming from... You sure some of you don't want to attend???

Hey guys if anyone runs accross someone selling an Alpine deck, MTX 10" powered sub, Nano 4G(white), or Carbon Fiber Dash pieces they are stolen. Unfotrunately someone decided they needed all that more then I did. Thanks
    02 WRX: Injen CAI, 3 in. Cat Back, Turbo XS BOV, 07 WRX Tranny. =

Quote Originally Posted by synjones View Post
    I love cars a lot,its fun of driving them.I go mad by seeing new models.Now days there are lot of versions coming down,but i like this a lot.The view of the car is excellent and the drive is smooth.It has great pickup,you definitely love this car driving.
    =============================================
    Synjones
    Ah.... what???

Quote Originally Posted by synjones View Post
    I love cars a lot,its fun of driving them.I go mad by seeing new models.Now days there are lot of versions coming down,but i like this a lot.The view of the car is excellent and the drive is smooth.It has great pickup,you definitely love this car driving.
    I like cake!

I Support ClubWRX
    Did that just happen?

I'm in the market for a MBC, stock BPV, and a set of wheels for my 02...anyone have anything laying around let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by inky07 View Post
    I'm in the market for a MBC, stock BPV, and a set of wheels for my 02...anyone have anything laying around let me know!
    Wow, an MBC for an 02. That just took me back a few years!

I Support ClubWRX
    haha yea it did.

Manual Boost Controllers will do nothing for your car but damage man. Yea you might have some fun for a month or so, but then you'll just have an overpriced paper weight.

I suggest getting the proper engine management before running the MBC or Boost control solenoid.

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    haha yea it did.

Manual Boost Controllers will do nothing for your car but damage man. Yea you might have some fun for a month or so, but then you'll just have an overpriced paper weight.

I suggest getting the proper engine management before running the MBC or Boost control solenoid.

Well shoot! I really want to increase my boost a bit, EM would be great but money is tight with school starting!!

Naw, you really don't want one. I played around with one for a while when I first got my car, and they are a serious pain with the climate here. Every day I had to tweak it because my boost level would change with the temperature. Fall and Winter time were scary, it would over boost dangerously high in the cold air. When you're on a road trip you can't always just pull over and pop the hood and adjust it, so then you basically end up with less boost than stock because you have to baby it. I sold it on ebay and bought the EcuTek tune from PDX, and have never been so happy to part with an "upgrade" in my life.

In the long run, I think the MBC will end up costing you more too - rebuilt engines aren't cheap.