The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 180

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by inky07 Oh Dead Indian Is A Fun One! I Will Def. Have To Keep That In Mind! ...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by inky07 View Post
    Oh Dead Indian Is A Fun One! I Will Def. Have To Keep That In Mind! Its Unfortunate I Work Nights And Can't Make It To The Sonic Meets! Is Anybody In The Club From Grants Pass?
    Two guys come to mind ~ one guy in a 2002 WRX Silver wagon and another in a 2006 WRB STI (the Valvoline Sweepstakes car). The WRX will be on the drive & picnic. You should come! We don't meet up till 3PM and you will be done by dark! PM me for more details.
    "Atheism is a 'non-prophet' organization." ~ George Carlin

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So my sunday is clear, is it just a show up and drive kind of deal?

Thumbs up w00t!

Looking forward to that sweet ride making it out on Sunday. Yep, just let us know how many besides yourself are coming, Lyna will be getting all the BBQ goodies making our life very simple. She and Jeff are doing all the grunt work for $5/head. You just need to bring any beer/wine/booze you want for the BBQ and the rest will be taken care of... We will have an SUV to download coolers @ Albertson's before we leave for the drive (so you don't have the clinking and weight sliding around).

Just kick me a PM with how many you will be, your name, cell # and e-mail ~ and we will see you there!

Here's all you need to know ~

Southern Oregon June Drive & BBQ!

Cheers,
    Michael

Looks like the girlfriend and I are almost a yes and might have the parents wanting to join in the outback imp. I will get a hold of you tomorrow if we are a go! Sure hope so! thanks

Thumbs up

inky07!

Thanks for showing up for the drive ~ I'm glad I caught up with you guys before you got all the way down the mountain! Some kind of drive, eh? Dead Indian Road was rated number 5 in the '10 Best Driving Roads In The U.S." by 'Car & Driver' and I must concur. It is by far the most fun 'public road' I have ever run!

Wish you could have stayed for the BBQ. The sunset from Jeff & Lyna's house was unreal as it settled over the Rogue Valley... The food was even better! No slumming for the taste buds last night.

Will we see you Wednesday night (July 2nd) at our Sonic Burger Meet?

Oh, my ALL time favorite road is below... It's 'Private', I drove it for commercials at least a 1/2 dozen times! It is a roller coaster of fun.

Last edited by NW OBS; 06-23-2008 at 10:15 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Its a pretty sweet road.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

That was amazing! We both had a blast and really appreciated how welcoming everyone was! It was just an all around great time! As for the sonic meet, I usually work nights but sometimes its flexible. I will def be trying to make it to the meets and even more so to the drives and events!! Thanks to everyone for such a great drive!

Thumbs up Thanks Layne Sims For The Pics!

I Support ClubWRX
    Looks good, I have a ton of parts for sale if anyone needs anything hit me up. I need to get rid of my morettes before SATURDAY I need stock headlights.

TVA
    Wessss! Thanks again for making the trip down and joining us for the drive! Wish you could've stayed for all the food but hopefully we see you on Wednesday! -Lyna

Quote Originally Posted by TVA View Post
    Wessss! Thanks again for making the trip down and joining us for the drive! Wish you could've stayed for all the food but hopefully we see you on Wednesday! -Lyna
    Are you going to have the GC8 back by then???

TVA
    Quote Originally Posted by NW OBS View Post
    Are you going to have the GC8 back by then???
    Um, I'm counting on it. This meet is the reason we are missing out on my momma's home made Pho on Tuesday so the car betttterrrr be done!

edit: okay okay...i also wanted to hang with your kiddos! =]

Quote Originally Posted by TVA View Post
    Um, I'm counting on it. This meet is the reason we are missing out on my momma's home made Pho on Tuesday so the car betttterrrr be done!

edit: okay okay...i also wanted to hang with your kiddos! =]
    OK, we (the kids and I) are available for Pho if you change your mind on Tuesday ~ YUM!

I Support ClubWRX
    FOR SALE:

Cobb AP V1

KARTBOY 6 SPEED SHIFT KNOB (will work for 5 speed without shift pattern sticker)

HKS Hi-Power Cat Back Exhaust

Invidia V2 Downpipe (catless)

PM me for details, I just got the downpipe and the cat back so those have MAYBE 500 miles on them.

I Support ClubWRX

for sale

Hey guys, I took my 18s off of my WRX to put them on my new GTI, well they changed the dang bolt pattern on me. So now they wont work. Obviously these wheels are not going to be shipped anywhere. If anyone wants them, make me an offer. Tires have about 90% tread left. They are 225/40ZR18s Sumitomo HTRZII Wheels are Actually Racing Hart CP2s (I think thats the model number)
    Last edited by T0rque; 08-05-2008 at 10:41 PM.