The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 179

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; ya, f subaru and their gay ass warranty........ya some how cats affect oiling of rod bearings who drives that older ...

ya, f subaru and their gay ass warranty........ya some how cats affect oiling of rod bearings

who drives that older red legacy that is boosted with a fmic? he works at that shop next to wild river pizza.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Stupid SoA

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX
    I see the car all the time

With a VF22 I'd be more worried about blowing the tranny than the engine. Don't see a lot of people running those any more.
    '02 Alpine White WRX Wagon - PDXTuning EcuTek Stage 2 + TMIC
    Some stuff that makes it cooler, unless you work for Subaru, in which case it's completely stock.

I Support ClubWRX
    Im not scared, all I need to do for the VF22 swap is get it up to PDX or PRE for the tune. I dont want to drive it.

have u seen the sti honda has......super clean, man i if i only had the funds avail, tune or no tune i agree with wade, id be alittle worried too--i've seen him rail on it a few times and with all that heat soak going its probly just a matter of time.
    Last edited by HONSUBY; 06-05-2008 at 12:07 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Oh totally for sure. If the motor doesnt blow for not having the supporting mods the tranny will go first

The STi is super clean, I already tried, downside they told me they wanted 27,000 for it. It has 23,000 miles which is good, it HAD a BOV on it. The tires are also garbage. They want 28999 if you walk in off the street, employee was 27,000 so I said F.U. Especially because of the BOV. The price sucks too.

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    Oh totally for sure. If the motor doesnt blow for not having the supporting mods the tranny will go first

The STi is super clean, I already tried, downside they told me they wanted 27,000 for it. It has 23,000 miles which is good, it HAD a BOV on it. The tires are also garbage. They want 28999 if you walk in off the street, employee was 27,000 so I said F.U. Especially because of the BOV. The price sucks too.
    What year is this car? Haven't seen it ~
    "Atheism is a 'non-prophet' organization." ~ George Carlin

I Support ClubWRX
    Its an 05 WRB STi

Hey Guys! Pretty New To Clubwrx But I'm From Grants Pass, Don't Know Many Rex Owners Around Here...So Hi! Here's My 02. 07 Wrx Tranny, TurboXS BOV, Injen CAI, 3in. CB Exhaust.

Photobucket
    Photobucket

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice car man, I have always loved the SRP color. Ever come to Medford? I haven't seen you around.

Thanks! Yeah every now and again, less with gas now days. I came to one of the sonic meets with my buddy who has the valvoline sti if your familiar with that at all. Is there a good group of suby enthusiasts around?

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    Nice car man, I have always loved the SRP color. Ever come to Medford? I haven't seen you around.
    Ashland Motors just got an SRP bugeye sedan on their lot, it's up on the main display thing.
    '02 Alpine White WRX Wagon - PDXTuning EcuTek Stage 2 + TMIC
    Some stuff that makes it cooler, unless you work for Subaru, in which case it's completely stock.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by inky07 View Post
    Thanks! Yeah every now and again, less with gas now days. I came to one of the sonic meets with my buddy who has the valvoline sti if your familiar with that at all. Is there a good group of suby enthusiasts around?
    Join us for a drive on Dead Indian Road and a BBQ afterwards (wives, GFs and kids welcome!) on Sunday the 22nd!

Sonic meets are now once a month on the 1st Wednesday of each month @ 7:30 PM

See here for more details ~

Southern Oregon June Drive & BBQ!

Michael
    "Atheism is a 'non-prophet' organization." ~ George Carlin

Oh Dead Indian Is A Fun One! I Will Def. Have To Keep That In Mind! Its Unfortunate I Work Nights And Can't Make It To The Sonic Meets! Is Anybody In The Club From Grants Pass?