The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 174

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; so is anyone looking for a truck? im selling mine, 00 silverado 4x4 ext cab with a 6" lift and ...

so is anyone looking for a truck? im selling mine, 00 silverado 4x4 ext cab with a 6" lift and new 17" wheels and 35x12.5 toyo mudders $13999

im thinking about doing this next--we still kinda want an suv
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crv lifted.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    B20s suck dude.. Well the heads do at least..

How the F do you lift one of those? We lifted a couple Ridgelines at Honda with Skyjacker spacers. Put the spacer between the body and the top of the strut. I guess you'd have to do a CRV the same way. That gutless beast you'd have to have somewhat of a power adder tho. I dont think VTEC is gonna do it. Other than that its kinda cool looking.. Its different.. Personally Id rather do somethin different but hey.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

they make a spring lift that uses a higher spring rate and a little longer. it comes out to be 2" of lift. with a just a little taller tire i think i could get another inch. as far as the motor goes getting power out of the b20 is cake!, 1st get a set of manual ls cams, a decent header and exhaust, then a jackson racing blower and next thing ya know it might just have enought power to pull a grease rag out of a monkeys ass!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    I dunno man... According to Kelly (moss) monkies have tight asses..

Anywho.. After you left we had like 8 B20 heads take a poo. They put out a bulletin on them with an updated head because stock was teh suck. Im sure you can work around that tho. Manual LS cams would help a ton. Plus a boost friendly piston wouldnt be to terribly expensive and well.. How fast can we tear apart and rebuild a B these days??

ya i know all about the b20 head issues. but that is the later version, i think the b20b that had all the head issues. the first version the b20z was pretty tought, basically a b18b with a little longer stroke. if i go that far to actually put a blower on i would probably do a vtec head swap first. i started looking into how much actual abuse the crv could take off road. i figured that the drive train would be the weak link, but guys say that they handle alot of abuse and there hasnt been any reports of drive train failure.

I Support ClubWRX
    Only issue I have seen is someone hit something and bent up the driveshaft loop into the driveshaft. Id actually recomend doing something different there.. Looks like on of those cheese **** hangers you used to get with intakes back in the day

ok f that idea, the truck is definetly going as soon as i can get rid of it. after that ambers given the ok to find an sti......so keep an eye out--to bad i lost out on cade's

I Support ClubWRX
    So Im gettin neutered tomorrow... Wish me luck.

I Support ClubWRX
    Im kinda thinkin Im with Dallas on this one.. Sonic may just be up for sale.

Some mods for sale as I would be replacing with an STi so most will transfer over.

If I sell the car with the mods... Thatd be a lot o money..

Low mileage 06 STi posted on the PDXWRX list, he just lowered the price to $24K:

PDXWRX Yahoo! Group

god i need to sell the truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    my balls hurt.

Any of you guys go to that SOIC meet on Sunday afternoon? Guess they went for a drive and then had a BBQ out at Emigrant lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0 View Post
    Any of you guys go to that SOIC meet on Sunday afternoon? Guess they went for a drive and then had a BBQ out at Emigrant lake.

Nope. NO presence from ClubWRX at all!
    "Atheism is a 'non-prophet' organization." ~ George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by NW OBS View Post
    Nope. NO presence from ClubWRX at all!
    I got invited at the last minute, while I was waiting in the drive-up window line at Taco Bell. I only had an hour advance notice though, and already had plans, so I decided not to go. But I got some waves from a few people that looked like they were heading back into town from the lake after it was over.

Someone should have posted about it on here so we could have joined you.