The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 172
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Yea I was kinda wondering that. One was like an olive drab green color, the other was a midnight blueish ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Yea I was kinda wondering that. One was like an olive drab green color, the other was a midnight blueish color. Like I said, both were Right Hand drive since the only person in the cars was on the right side... Also 1 was a coupe, the other a 4 door. The blue had no wing, I dont really remember if the ODG did or not.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Do you guys know who drives the Blue Bugeye with exhaust and stock wheels? Younger dark haired kid.
    '04 STI WRB,FP Green'ed and Protuned. (Gone )

366.7whp/374.1wtq @20psi on 92 octane

I Support ClubWRX
    hhmm no I dont.

I have seen these lately too

SRP Bugeye at Joes parking lot (like they work there)
    WRB Bugeye, gold wheels, lowered, exhaust, tails tinted
    WRB Bugeye cali plates carbon hood with 04 style scoop, I think works at North Med les schwab
    2 RHD GC8s

There has to be more of us out there. I think Im gonna make up some cards to put under wipers?

Well the Black RHD GC8 with the 2.0L STI swap is Jeff, you guys know him right?

I Support ClubWRX
    Nope.

So... I am really preterbed.. I live in Central Point, off Haskell and Pine. If your coming down haskell (south) towards pine, and want to make a right onto Pine, you have the right of way if your light is green. So today after lunch, heading back to work I go to make a right hand turn onto pine, a Dodge truck turns in front of me. This was... Well alright since he some what had time. (I wouldnt of gone if the situation was flipped). The car behind him was like a Silver Nissan Stanza POS. 1 With redneck POS Teenage looking driver, and 2 with gangster wannabe chucklenuts in passenger seat decided to also take the turn WAY to fast. So fast tires were squeeling, I did not see them coming, but it shouldnt of mattered as it was MY right of way. SO after slamming on my brakes frying off my tires they decide to scream and yell at me and spit at my car like its my fault... SOOOO the young stupid hot headed Bo kicks in... I rip my seat belt off throwing it forgetting my window was not down, rip on the ebrake and throw the car in neautral ready for them to get out of there car and takes whats coming. Doing so I rammed the gas somehow making the RPMs fly obviously making noise.. So stupid punk ass kids decide to rev their motor out of control making the exhaust spit **** all over the front of mine.. I screamed and yelled but they didnt want to make a move that would probably end their lives.. So.. Light at HWY 99 turns green and they go, so I go and try to forget this, well stupid move two on their part is they start to turn in front of traffic again behind the bimor station and then stop directly in traffic and yell at those people.. SO I keep driving down pine still shaking and utterly pissed off... THEN happen to look over at the window and notice that my seat belt took a nice gash out of my window tint.. THANK YOU STUPID RETARDED PUNK WANNABE POS'S.. and also thank you Hot headed retarded Bo.

Needless to say after I pay Dave the 100 bucks I owe him Sunscape will gladly accept 40 bucks to retint my drivers window...
    Last edited by T0rque; 02-29-2008 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    Nope.

So... I am really preterbed.. I live in Central Point, off Haskell and Pine. If your coming down haskell (south) towards pine, and want to make a right onto Pine, you have the right of way if your light is green. So today after lunch, heading back to work I go to make a right hand turn onto pine, a Dodge truck turns in front of me. This was... Well alright since he some what had time. (I wouldnt of gone if the situation was flipped). The car behind him was like a Silver Nissan Stanza POS. 1 With redneck POS Teenage looking driver, and 2 with gangster wannabe chucklenuts in passenger seat decided to also take the turn WAY to fast. So fast tires were squeeling, I did not see them coming, but it shouldnt of mattered as it was MY right of way. SO after slamming on my brakes frying off my tires they decide to scream and yell at me and spit at my car like its my fault... SOOOO the young stupid hot headed Bo kicks in... I rip my seat belt off throwing it forgetting my window was not down, rip on the ebrake and throw the car in neautral ready for them to get out of there car and takes whats coming. Doing so I rammed the gas somehow making the RPMs fly obviously making noise.. So stupid punk ass kids decide to rev their motor out of control making the exhaust spit **** all over the front of mine.. I screamed and yelled but they didnt want to make a move that would probably end their lives.. So.. Light at HWY 99 turns green and they go, so I go and try to forget this, well stupid move two on their part is they start to turn in front of traffic again behind the bimor station and then stop directly in traffic and yell at those people.. SO I keep driving down pine still shaking and utterly pissed off... THEN happen to look over at the window and notice that my seat belt took a nice gash out of my window tint.. THANK YOU STUPID RETARDED PUNK WANNABE POS'S.. and also thank you Hot headed retarded Bo.

Needless to say after I pay Dave the 100 bucks I owe him Sunscape will gladly accept 40 bucks to retint my drivers window...
    Sounds like an ugly situation. I hate when I let my temper get the best of me and my car pays for it. lol Glad you didn't have to rip the DB's heads off, probably a good thing they left.

I Support ClubWRX
    If I wasnt chewing... I would of probably gotten out of the car..

Anyone know of any 2.5 RS's something from 96-01 that are Sedans. I have a friend thats looking for one but thats something around stock and is around $4k to $8k. miles on it dont really matter much and something in good condition. ive been searching on here, nasioc, rs25, craigs list, ebay, and random google adds. cant seem to find any that are along the west coast area that are still for sale. I am doing my motor transplant soon so my wrx motor will just be sitting around so if the rs motor needs to be changed i could swap the wrx gismos over.
    "You brake and then turn the wheel, step on the clutch, and pull the e-brake. Release the e-brake, go into countersteer mode, then wait. Wait until you know the car is facing the corner exit direction. then you smile and slam on the gas as you exit the corner." - Keiichi Tsuchiya

forgot to add legacy gt's in the same years are also an option. thanks in advance if anyone has some input.
    "You brake and then turn the wheel, step on the clutch, and pull the e-brake. Release the e-brake, go into countersteer mode, then wait. Wait until you know the car is facing the corner exit direction. then you smile and slam on the gas as you exit the corner." - Keiichi Tsuchiya

Thumbs up S.O.I.C. Weekly Sonic Meets!

Come join us for our weekly 'meet and greets'. We will be at the Central Point Sonic Burgers every Monday night @ 7:30 PM. Let's see how many Southern Oregon ClubWRX members we can get out! We are growing ~ As soon as we settle into Daylight Savings Time, we will be ready for a Bar-B-Q!

Michael
    Last edited by NW OBS; 03-07-2008 at 09:18 AM.
    "Atheism is a 'non-prophet' organization." ~ George Carlin

Some Member's Rides!

Some Member's Rides!

Oops! Double post ~ My bad...
    Last edited by NW OBS; 03-07-2008 at 04:57 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    hhhmmm

I Support ClubWRX
    How many of us old farts are gonna go? Dave, Wade, Dallas, Cade? I cant be the only one to go so one of ya has to go with at least! We havent had a meet/install day since Wade, Marty and I installed the old downpipe and Marty's front brakes in my old driveway in 05!

I will go, I showed up to the last Wed. meet but it was raining and only 3 of us showed up.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.