The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 17
Page 17 of 188 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by rally02wrx i'll tell my friend who is getting tint this summer about this, are legacys invited? I ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    i'll tell my friend who is getting tint this summer about this, are legacys invited?
    I dont see why not, I let in an s2k haha and a chivrolet

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Tomorrow the wing is gone for good

Well Im sure all of you have heard my warranty problems with the arse wholes at sosvm so I am happy to say that my car goes to my body shop tomorrow and will return to me friday fixed, spoilerless and fully repainted!!!

Too bad the cash is coming from my pocket instead of subaru

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    Too bad the cash is coming from my pocket instead of subaru
    All because of your exhaust? How exactly did they justify this again?

So what's a paint job run there? I'm gonna do this sometime down the line, but I'll probably get someone else to paint it with paint that's more durable...

Anyway- glad to hear your baby's getting fixed.
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

I'm not interested because my car windows are already tinted, but my brother is interested. He has a 98 Honda Civic EX. If you can add him to the list, that would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    So what's a paint job run there?
    +1. Sometime within the next year I'm going to get a full repaint (rock chips and scratches from trees and whatnot on the hood, sides, and roof) and I'm kind of looking for price range and opinions on body shops in the area. What I've heard so far in Grants Pass; DJ's Bump and Paint is really good work but they take a LONG time and Midnight Auto Body sucks for paint.

I'll probably stick with black. I thought about doing something original like LeMans Sunset, but I think that's just the inner ricer trying to get out LOL. Opinions welcome for a different paint scheme...
    - Steve -
    black 05 wagon/shaved emblems/25% tint/no drl/2.2k
    XPT stage 2/no silencer/K&N filter/Vishnu up/Helix dp/Espelir JGT500 catback
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160
    sedan rear sway/17x7 gold OZ Superleggeras/black stockers

sign me up for the tint!!

04' wrx sedan
    Here, is a happy little parrot....
    '04 WRX Sedan JBP
    KYB AGX struts w/ Eibach Pro Springs
    Pirate setting sail in Oregon...

I Support ClubWRX
    Yea SOSVM WILL NOT work on my car because I installed a turbo back exhaust!!! So I am paying 750 bucks to have the trunk lid fixed and full repaint, Im not really sure on the cost of a repaint guys, I am an employee so they tell me different prices than everyone else (sorry guys). I added you guys to the list!

I Support ClubWRX
    Full repaint with small dings dents depending how big and how many would probably run you anywhere from 2500-3000 at most shops in town. Unless your going to go with a color change.

I went to Advantage Tire and ordered up some stuff today. They couldn't get me Rota wheels but I think I'm in good shape still. I ended up with Team Dynamics Pro Race 1 wheels and Michelin Pilot Exalto PE2 tires. We ordered the white wheels and Dave from Advantage will walk them over to a nearby shop for me and get them powder coated in a shade similar to BBS gold. Powder coating should be about $25 a tire he said. Should be nice when its done. Do I need to order aftermarket lug nuts or is that something shops know to do?

I Support ClubWRX
    If they didnt quote them for you, you need to tell them you need the lugs to fit the wheels

Its going to look sweet yours is black right?

Quote Originally Posted by Biggs
    We ordered the white wheels and Dave from Advantage will walk them over to a nearby shop for me and get them powder coated in a shade similar to BBS gold. Powder coating should be about $25 a tire he said. Should be nice when its done.
    What shop are they using for the powdercoating?
    - Steve -
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    If they didnt quote them for you, you need to tell them you need the lugs to fit the wheels

Its going to look sweet yours is black right?
    Yeah it's black.

Quote Originally Posted by 240kph
    What shop are they using for the powdercoating?
    I'm not sure exactly. The way he spoke led me to believe it was right next to Advantage. He said he was going to walk it over. I can ask for you if you want. I think he's going to call sometime today anyway.
    Last edited by Biggs; 05-19-2005 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggs
    I'm not sure exactly. The way he spoke led me to believe it was right next to Advantage. He said he was going to walk it over. I can ask for you if you want. I think he's going to call sometime today anyway.
    Cool, thanks. When I get new rims I'm probably going to sand down my stockers and powdercoat them black. $25 a wheel sound like a great price.
    Last edited by 240kph; 05-19-2005 at 01:12 PM.
    - Steve -

I ordered the tire size 215/45-17 not thinking that I could slap 225/45-17 on the new wheels. Would there be a performance difference between the 2? Doesn't that just mean that one tire is 10mm wider than the other one?