The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 166

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Stock wheels with tires. I dont really want my car to go to the paint shop with my wheels on ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Stock wheels with tires. I dont really want my car to go to the paint shop with my wheels on it. The tread of the tires doesnt really matter much either.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    uh... so anybody have anything powder coated around here?

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    uh... so anybody have anything powder coated around here?

What are you looking at having done?

I Support ClubWRX
    Well Id like to get my wheels done some day. If the price isnt right though I'll just repaint them. But this time Ill do it right.

Hey guys- Anyone have a 15" steel wheel (5x100) that I can pick up today? A free one would be awesome if possible, otherwise I'd be willing to pay up to $20.

I ran into a curb last night (the median outside SOSVM) like a dumbass... My car is currently sitting in their lot. I'm just glad I didn't invest in wheels this summer.
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

I Support ClubWRX
    Oh man.. So after a really rough and long month, my insurance company finally decided to fix my car. So next Monday my car goes into the body shop for the second time in the 9 months I have owned it.

Banned
    Oh man.. So after a really rough and long month, my insurance company finally decided to fix my car. So next Monday my car goes into the body shop for the second time in the 9 months I have owned it.

Can I be in here?
    I live in portland now but I grew up in Ashland.
    Still visit sometimes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one View Post
    Hey guys- Anyone have a 15" steel wheel (5x100) that I can pick up today? A free one would be awesome if possible, otherwise I'd be willing to pay up to $20.

I ran into a curb last night (the median outside SOSVM) like a dumbass... My car is currently sitting in their lot. I'm just glad I didn't invest in wheels this summer.
    I need one too
    Just hit a curb myself

Drive time

Hey was just going to see if anyone wanted to maybe meet up in Grants pass for lunch on friday. Check out my post " Drive Time" for the details.
    2002 WRX
    14.8 @ 91.1mph 1/4mile @ 189WHP (stock)
    Looking for another car soon

PROUD PRE CUSTOMER Different strokes (crew member)

WTF Bo? Cliff notes? Did the b*tch key your car again?
    '02 Alpine White WRX Wagon - PDXTuning EcuTek Stage 2 + TMIC
    Some stuff that makes it cooler, unless you work for Subaru, in which case it's completely stock.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0 View Post
    WTF Bo? Cliff notes? Did the b*tch key your car again?
    She kicked the **** out of it. The bad part of it is that my insurance company put me under investigation. They called Dave and Dallas about my car and everything.

List of parts needing replacement:

Grille
    Grille Emblem
    Hood
    Hood Scoop
    Front Bumper Cover
    RF Fender
    LF Fender
    RF Inner Fender Liner
    LF Inner Fender Liner
    Rear Trunk Lid

Morette Headlamp Covers need to be fixed as well.

Basically, I went to Fred Meyer to look at a Christmas gift for my wife. We are having a little boy the end of this month and we want his bathroom to be rubber duckies. We have looked for rubber duckies stuff around town for about 6 months. We finally find some at Fred Meyer. Well, it was on sale like 30% or something when we saw it. So I figured at lunch Id go down and take a look. Well I got there around 2:05 in the afternoon on 10/24. I parked near NOBODY since my car was flawless already. I walked in, headed directly for the rubber ducky stuff and saw it wasnt on sale. I looked at it for a little while, picked some up, put some down, whatever. Actually decided NOT to buy any (see how there is nothing linking me to actually being there.). So around 2:30 or so I walk back out of Fred Meyer to my car. My cars trunk lid is facing me, I notice it looks weird. I walk closer notice the back end is caved in. I look closer and see a shoe type print on it. Look up front see both fenders kicked in. I saw the front bumper gouged, hood walked on as well as the scoop. The trunk lid also has the word "worthess" written in it... (yes the misspelled worthless...) Headlamp covers are scratched and I didnt notice the grille til I popped my hood to straighten my intercooler fins that the grille litterally fell out...

So anyway, after a month of my insurance company basically calling me a liar and a fraud. They decide hhhmmm.... This guy isnt really lying to us, he just has really ****ty luck sometimes, they decided to fix my car finally.

WOW and no idea who did it?!?!?! i would be out for blood and i wouldnt stop till i found them.
    Bugeye Mafia #137
    13.03 @ 104.9mph
    Proud PRE customer. Tuned By Bobby
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    240 whp 258 ftlb

Quote Originally Posted by Giger View Post
    WOW and no idea who did it?!?!?! i would be out for blood and i wouldnt stop till i found them.
    Haha, yeah, well, I bet he has an idea. I bet his ex-wife does too.

And no one saw this happening? Someone jumping on a car and kicking it? No parking lot cameras at Freddy's?

Maybe it's time to switch rides Bo, your car is marked. Might as well have a big red flag on it that says "THIS IS BO'S CAR!!"
    '02 Alpine White WRX Wagon - PDXTuning EcuTek Stage 2 + TMIC
    Some stuff that makes it cooler, unless you work for Subaru, in which case it's completely stock.

I Support ClubWRX
    Yea I am actually looking at selling my car after it gets out of the body shop. I know Dallas and Dave have seen the paint quality, but it will only be better now. Flawless Sonic Yellow paint. There isnt a wave, dimple, ding or dent in this car. It is the ONLY Sonic Yellow in existance with a Sonic Yellow trunk lid with no rear wing spoiler. This color came as a package with the rear wing spoiler.

$15,000 dollars will get you the following.

2003 Sonic Yellow Bugeye 61,000 miles

60K done at SOSVM new plugs, front and rear brakes, valve adjust

Factory upgraded sound system with factory subwoofer

Factory short shift kit

3rd brake light delete

Lowered with Sprint Springs and Ingalls camber kit, camber/toe/caster is set at a perfect daily driving/autocrossing setup.

K&N Panel filter with removed silencer

18" wheels and tires

DC Sports up pipe

Grille "i" badge in blue

$16,000 dollars will get you all of the above plus

Custom Painted Morette headlamps

Cobb Accessport Flashed to Stage 2

APS Turbo Back exhaust system

Kartboy Shift knob

All stock parts will come with car as well.

I really cant stress enough how beautiful this car is in person. Subaru produced less than 1500 WRX Sedans/Wagons with Sonic Yellow paint ONLY in 2003 for the US. Some of those are automatic, some are manual. This car to the best of my knowledge is the only one of them with a factory trunk lid with no spoiler and no spoiler holes.

While I hate to see you do this, I can understand and empathize. Sometimes, you have to pick your battles.