The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 163

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; now the DP is listed on the thread, and the DP is a little longer than your average DP so ...

now the DP is listed on the thread, and the DP is a little longer than your average DP so if you check the net for the "RS*R DP" you should get an answer on fittment for the catback (stock or not), i would do the searching for it but i cant right now. The DP is also Non-Catted.. but the UP i cant quite get rid of at the moment since i am waiting on the new motor to come in with a modified UP, so after i get it then i can let it go. The UP is a TurboXS Flex.
    "You brake and then turn the wheel, step on the clutch, and pull the e-brake. Release the e-brake, go into countersteer mode, then wait. Wait until you know the car is facing the corner exit direction. then you smile and slam on the gas as you exit the corner." - Keiichi Tsuchiya

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Is this the weekend Bo is getting married?

nope its next weekend.....i think...crap Bo you better remind me this week when and where.

I Support ClubWRX
    it was yesterday

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    it was yesterday
    Then let me be the first to congratulate you!

I Support ClubWRX
    thanks man!

Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB007 View Post
    For the first time this week the crappy neon thats been stalking me didn't find me and rev at me.

I Support ClubWRX
    So I have so far had my morettes "daves morettes" for a day... Any of you who have bugeyes who dont have them... Seriously, Id give a right night to have a set. They are incredible at night. Also... I wouldnt dare flash me your brights

So I have so far had my morettes "daves morettes" for a day... Any of you who have bugeyes who dont have them... Seriously, Id give a right night to have a set. They are incredible at night. Also... I wouldnt dare flash me your brights
    Have you seen them for the blobeyes, there hideous. Look way better on the bugeye.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB007 View Post
    For the first time this week the crappy neon thats been stalking me didn't find me and rev at me.

Well I made the mistake of going to SOS and trying to buy a car. They told me the Wentworth ad I had was against Subaru policy ansd that Wentworth could lose their Subaru advertising dollars. They also said they can't sell a car that cheaply and make money. When I told the salesman of the deal I have set up for a new '07 Outback at Thomas in Bend, he flat told me they are lying to me, and that it's impossible to get the financing they have for me.... I'll be damned if I'll go back to SOS for anything other than parts or oil changes again.

I Support ClubWRX
    Biggest dollar figures made by a dealership is in Sales no doubt.. Biggest profit made by a dealership is the parts department second to that is the service department.. I wouldnt spend another dime there.

Biggest dollar figures made by a dealership is in Sales no doubt.. Biggest profit made by a dealership is the parts department second to that is the service department.. I wouldnt spend another dime there.
    He really got his nose bent out of joint when we asked how come Wentworth can sell the identical car for 19,990......... BTW Bo, the car is doing very well for a stocker......

Oh yeah, did you tell Caleb I got the manifold on?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by carrman View Post
    He really got his nose bent out of joint when we asked how come Wentworth can sell the identical car for 19,990......... BTW Bo, the car is doing very well for a stocker......
    good, nice you finally got yourself a new ride after so long

Yea I told him it was done when I got there, he got all bent when I said all you did was loosen the bolts a bit

I Support ClubWRX
    how much did you want for the up pipe? I have a buddy who needs one