The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 161

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; well we do. we are just all pretty busy. Id set up a meet if anyone wanted too. What we ...

I Support ClubWRX
    well we do. we are just all pretty busy. Id set up a meet if anyone wanted too. What we should do is set up a pizza night meet or something.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I work too, but I can find time, ya a pizza thing sounds nice, anything would be good as long as we had a decent turnout.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB007 View Post
    For the first time this week the crappy neon thats been stalking me didn't find me and rev at me.

I Support ClubWRX
    I am moving into our new condo this weekend, and next weekend getting married to those 2 weekends are out for me.

ohhhhh married...congrats. Well any weekend is good for me as long as im not missing a Duck game
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB007 View Post
    For the first time this week the crappy neon thats been stalking me didn't find me and rev at me.

I'm up for a meet, for however long I have my wagon that is...... Still trying to work a deal for an Outback.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    ohhhhh married...congrats. Well any weekend is good for me as long as im not missing a Duck game
    Orange and Black

I almost got rid of the bugeye a week ago on an LGT, they just wanted to much and wouldnt fix the problems

Who has an LGT? Wagon or sedan? What's wrong with it?

well, ill be in medford today for a couple days. ill be staying with some family that live in central point (a town house with boats, behind some church down the road from Beegees) if anyone wants to do anything il be around.
    "You brake and then turn the wheel, step on the clutch, and pull the e-brake. Release the e-brake, go into countersteer mode, then wait. Wait until you know the car is facing the corner exit direction. then you smile and slam on the gas as you exit the corner." - Keiichi Tsuchiya

I Support ClubWRX
    beegees is no longer weird huh!?

There is an 05 Atlantic Blue LGT Sedan at SOSVM, absolutely beautiful color on that car... When I went to look at it, there was a huge dent in the roof. (now gone) but the entire passenger side of the car needs some work, they told me they'd fix it, but they wanted 23,500 for the car. I told them to shove it.. I was looking to pay 18,000 for it.

yea its wierd, i pulled up to turn and i was wondering what the heck happened to beegees ... Ahwell
    "You brake and then turn the wheel, step on the clutch, and pull the e-brake. Release the e-brake, go into countersteer mode, then wait. Wait until you know the car is facing the corner exit direction. then you smile and slam on the gas as you exit the corner." - Keiichi Tsuchiya

I Support ClubWRX
    Are you in the bugeye? I havent seen you driving this weekend. I drive around the atlantic blue tribeca on the weekends. I saw a real nice Midnight Blue Legacy last night, it isnt a GT, but its lowered with gunmetal rota's. I was next to it at Biddle/Mcandrews then Pine/99 I saw it again.

i have whats in my avatar, 02 wrx bugeye, i have been driving around a bit, its white and has yellow foglights and gold rota's (most noticable things). I saw a black 02/03 wrx with some white stickers near the side skirt over by the mall, a chick was driving and had silver aftermarket rims. i also saw a blue rs with jdm goldies parked at red robin today, i think ive seen it there before. but im just hanging out and will prolly go for a drive here soon after i let the beer i had settle. but yesterday i went to that new dealer thats been open a couple weeks over near the kawasaki honda shop on crater lake ave, its an 02 silver wrx wagon with black wheels, i took a look at it and it had a tip on the exhaust and a BOV, that was about all the mods i noticed on it and the sales guy didnt know really anything about them. love the look of clean motors, this one was pretty clean. but thats about all so far. maybe ill see some more driving around later.

I Support ClubWRX
    The salesmans name was either Ron, Cameron or Brett. I used to work with them at Lithia Honda. All three of them are complete idiots when it comes to cars. Thats why they are sleezey scummy car salesman. I am the parts manager at Kawasaki Honda

The black car with the stickers and silver wheels is I believe he mostly bought it that way. I know he a Cobb accesport and I think he got smart and went back to the stock recirc valve. Probably his wife driving it. My car is an 03 Sonic Yellow with black 18" RSL's. HONSUBY lives on the street behind me (Casey Way) off Glenn he has my old Aspen White 05 with bronze 18s. My other buddy who is not a member on here lives also on Glenn way with a Black 03 lowered with gunmetal 18s. Dave lives somewhere off Delta waters I think he had an 03 WRB Bugeye wagon with morettes and prodrives. Wade and Marty both live in Ashland.

awesome, i saw an aspen white wrx 04/05 with rims by mcandrews, and then a red 04 wrx with rims at olive garden light, also i was in the turn lane same spot and finally a person waved back, he was with someone else it was a 02/03 wrb wrx with some mods, i didnt see the headlights because of the bright sun behind him but they could have been moretts but he was headed the opposite direction. and i tried going to the honda kawasaki shop yesterday but they were closed!!! whats up with that i mean who closes on a saturday! i was going to go look at some Ninja's. LPPTundWRX you wouldnt happen to know if they have any used ninja's would ya? i used to have one and loved it, just havent been in that shop in a long while, i remember they had lots of new bikes.

i dont know if hes on here, but i think his name is brandon-he has a black bugeye with mods and a cobb flash......i think he lives over by roberts rd......his girl friend lives in those appts on the corner of black oak and barnett.....dont ask me how i know that....naw....i sold her my white four door integra. when are we gonna meet up for pizza or something? Bo let me know or call and remind me cause you know ill forget