The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 16
Page 16 of 188 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; It is lifetime guaranteed. He does wagons too. I personally didnt go thru eclipse because they will only go legal. ...

I Support ClubWRX
    It is lifetime guaranteed. He does wagons too. I personally didnt go thru eclipse because they will only go legal. I even had an eye dr slip to get 20% tint and eclipse wouldnt do it. Im not to sure what he uses but he used the same stuff on his wifes odyssey that he put on my car, I know I have a friend that had it done by him 3.5 years ago and it still looks good.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    SO Any of you who need your windows tinted and want to do it sometime in June/July let me know and I can talk to Doug about it and however many cars we have is however big the discount will be
    I'm definitely interested as long as I can get ceramic tint.
    - Steve -
    black 05 wagon/shaved emblems/25% tint/no drl/2.2k
    XPT stage 2/no silencer/K&N filter/Vishnu up/Helix dp/Espelir JGT500 catback
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160
    sedan rear sway/17x7 gold OZ Superleggeras/black stockers

I Support ClubWRX
    Ok I wrote you down. Ceramic tint 05 sportwagon

I desperately need my windows tinted!

I talked to Doug from Sun Scape he said since I would be a repeat customer he would tint my car for the coupe price (190 dollars). Well thats cool and all but me and my 3 friends had ours done within the same week so he cut us a deal at 150. SO Any of you who need your windows tinted and want to do it sometime in June/July let me know and I can talk to Doug about it and however many cars we have is however big the discount will be (probably no less than 150 tho). Maybe a little more because those were 02, 03, and 04 Civic Si's.
    Put me down for 2: my 02 wagon, and my wife's 02 RS.

I Support ClubWRX
    this is going to sound dumb so dont flame me, Ive been flamed on this f'in site enough... The RS's are all sedans right?

this is going to sound dumb so dont flame me, Ive been flamed on this f'in site enough... The RS's are all sedans right?
    not before '02- mostly coupe's actually.

*this is old-schooler knowledge, don't sweat it...*

...but as for the 02 RS- yes. a sedan.
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

I Support ClubWRX
    Cool, I'll right you down wade, I am going straight up black 22%

Ok I wrote you down. Ceramic tint 05 sportwagon
    Sweet. I'm probably going to go with either 15% or 20%. Let everybody know when this is going down and I'll be there.
    - Steve -
    black 05 wagon/shaved emblems/25% tint/no drl/2.2k
    XPT stage 2/no silencer/K&N filter/Vishnu up/Helix dp/Espelir JGT500 catback
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160
    sedan rear sway/17x7 gold OZ Superleggeras/black stockers

RS = sedan (or coupe)
    TS = wagon

I think they changed it this year though, no more TS designation on the wagons.

I Support ClubWRX
    Ok, I am going to call doug later today, so far I have this list

Me 05 wrx
    me 05 chevy colorado
    wade 02 wrx wagon
    wade 02 2.5rs sedan
    caleb 02 s2000
    240kph 05 wrx wagon

Biggs you want in???? Marty?? The_black_One???
    Last edited by T0rque; 05-16-2005 at 12:54 PM.

What options are there? I noticed you said your getting black and someone else wants ceramic... sorry- I'm a tint n00b And do you expect to get bugged by the cops for 22%? I'd like to go darker than legal (it's 35%- just for the fronts, right?)- but I don't like the look of front windows lighter than the rest. And I wouldn't like to give the cops an easy excuse to pull me over. Any suggestions?

I'm definitely interested- but would prefer to do it later (july maybe) than sooner- then we could get more cars together and get the price as low as possible.

-Andy
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

I Support ClubWRX
    I totally agree also, I was wanting to go later july.

As far as tint goes, I hate the front windows lighter also, I had 22% which is a step below legal in oregon it looks good. My brother in law is a Eugene Cop and the only reason he noticed my old cars windows were illegal (22%) was because he had legal tint on his. He also said he would of also gone 22% but because he is always parked at the station it would have been easier noticed since there is several like vehicles with legal tint. He said there was a 90% chance they wouldnt pull you over for it. He also said that if you had a ticket problem you could easily make an eye appointment and get them to give you a dr note basically.

I Support ClubWRX
    1 thing tho guys before we go too deep in this is that if you plan to go dark on your windows 35% or less you will need cash. He will write your name down and plate for warranty issues but you will not be issued a receipt just a business card with his signature.

i'll tell my friend who is getting tint this summer about this, are legacys invited?
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

I have 30% tint and I have never had ant problems with the law. I had B&C Sun Control in Central Point on TableRock Rd do my tint and I am very happy with it. Check out the pics on my webpage. I think 30% looks good, but not too dark.
    "Me fail English... that's unpossible!" - Ralph

2001 Z06 - Polished Magnacharger, Stainless Works Headers/X-Pipe, Borla Stingers Quad Round Tips, ACI High Rise Hood, CCW 505a's (19x11 rears and 19x10 fronts) with Pirellis, B&M Ripper Short Shifter, AC Delco Durastop Cross Drilled Rotors, MGW Shifter Knob, Vararam Intake, Autometer Gauges, Red LEDs, Window Valet
    http://webpages.charter.net/bobs97c5/Z06.jpg
    http://webpages.charter.net/bobs97c5/sig.jpg
    2005 Silver STi - sold