The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 154
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys- I'm looking for wheels -- 17"s .... again. Let me know if anyone knows of anything. Also, where ...

Hey guys-
    I'm looking for wheels -- 17"s .... again. Let me know if anyone knows of anything.

Also, where did you guys get your tint done? I'm shopping for that also- Eclipse quoted me 250 and Pristine quoted 260. Will any place cut a deal if anyone else needs it done?

....jeeezus VVVVVVVV a $7000 Toolbox? Thats nucking futs.
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Took both of ours to eclipse and he gave us a 2 car discount, not much though. Did an alright job on mine, no bubbles, but the tint has got some funky ripples in it in a couple places. Seems like a defect in the film to me, more than an installation defect. It hasn't bothered me enough to have him redo it.

I Support ClubWRX
    haha 7 grand when you work out of that box every day isnt much. Im pretty sure that wade will back me up on how sweet it really is in person.

As for tint. I will ONLY go to Doug at Sun Scape, not because I have had bad luck somewhere else, but because he is an awesome guy, he competes on a world tinting circuit and he has done every one of my cars I needed tinted. You can tell him Bo Lillich sent you down, he may cut you a deal.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX
    Car is getting aligned at Expert Tire today.

Specs-Front-1.25 degrees each side, 0 toe. Rear -1.15 degrees each side 0 toe.

I had to use an SPC camber bolt kit part number 81260 for the rear to get that -1.15 degrees camber I wanted. The front is working with the factory cam bolt.

Where'd those specs come from?

I Support ClubWRX
    I just looked at the factory specs and what I wanted my car to be.

I got the front too -1.0 deg and the rear to -1.5 deg thats as close as I could get.

Whats wrong with em wade? Should I change something?

I dunno, it really depends on the rack and how they did it. I got -1.5 on the front with factory bolts, and -1.0 rear with the aftermarket camber bolts at Les Schwab. But Big-O could only get -1.1 all around when I took it to them a couple years ago.

Most of the threads I've read recommend -1.5/-1.0 and 0.0 toe. But people seem to be all over the map with what they can get with basically identical setups.

...and I don't know if the numbers I got from LS are legit, because they show a massive change in before/after caster and that's pure BS, the caster isn't even adjustable on our cars. It feels good though, and that's all that really matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0 View Post
    It feels good though, and that's all that really matters.

Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

I Support ClubWRX

hahaha yea my caster is good. I have some other issue with my car so I will be looking at a replacement craddle and new struts. It isnt really a big deal but it looks like it was bent and never fixed. My car is aligned good and all but I just dont want to go out and autox it with a bent up craddle..

I Support ClubWRX
    Thinking of upgrading to a Satin White 07 think I should, or wait for an 09 STi?

Say Bo, you interested in some exhaust, headlights, and an Accessport? Make you a smoking deal....

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    Thinking of upgrading to a Satin White 07 think I should, or wait for an 09 STi?
    Depends. What's going to be the deal with the 09? I actually like the look of the new 08 hatch body style for the STI. The WRX hatch and sedan look pretty lame, but the wider fenders on the STI makes it work for me.

As far as the 07 goes, great car, still not a fan of the "tribeca" style nose on it though. And will be more parts available for mods than with the 09. (And since you have a Tribeca, the noses would match )

I Support ClubWRX
    HAHA well actually if I waited for the 09 the interior is supposed to be a mini indentical.

HELL YES!! Shoot me a PM!

I dont know about the headlights anymore, but I will deffinately get the accessport. I will need to get a brand and how much for the exhaust.
    Last edited by T0rque; 05-31-2007 at 02:40 PM.

Wade- do you live on Starflower? I saw your wagon parked out there today, minutes before I saw ya driving by les schwag. I think I just moved to your neighborhood a few months ago- on Park Ridge.
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one View Post
    Wade- do you live on Starflower? I saw your wagon parked out there today, minutes before I saw ya driving by les schwag. I think I just moved to your neighborhood a few months ago- on Park Ridge.
    Haha... I had asked if that was your wagon I'd seen over there a few pages ago: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showpo...postcount=2241

I walk to work on the gravel path above those houses.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.