The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 15
Page 15 of 188 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Yeah we don't have any in stock from what I can see. We can order it for you though at ...

Yeah we don't have any in stock from what I can see. We can order it for you though at the price listed online.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Sweet

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX

Spotted

02-03 WRB WRX Sedan, stock height stock wheels, stock exhaust 3 pillar gauge pod with gauges, younger guy, didnt seem to want to be friendly but who knows. spotted him on central.

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    02-03 WRB WRX Sedan, stock height stock wheels, stock exhaust 3 pillar gauge pod with gauges, younger guy, didnt seem to want to be friendly but who knows. spotted him on central.
    Did he have neon green hoodscoop/grill mesh inserts? If so then it was Troy.

I Support ClubWRX
    Yea I believe so because it did look goofy in my rear view (by goofy I mean different from stock)

He just got a job at Lithia corporate, in the customer service dept. He told me that he's trying to hook up an STi with one of the Lithia Subaru dealerships now.

I Support ClubWRX
    Well if thats the case it was probably the white one we had on a truck earlier today..........JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo Marty- I saw ya pimpin' the Saabaru today- I was heading to that school on tolman to play some hoops w/ a couple buddies. l live essentially where you saw me. Do you live up that street you were heading? By the way- If any of you've got game and wanna ball someday- I'm always down.

On another note- have any of you guys seen a dark blue RS with an exhaust and racks in Ashland? I saw him on 66 by Wendy's the other day and had a short 25mph conversation with him: went like this:
    me: nice car, man!
    him: you too, I like the wheels! [obviously not noticing dent ] What kind are they?
    me: Prodrive P7's!!!111 Do you have the internet?
    him: Yeah! Ever go to Rallitek? (w/ rallitek sticker on rack)
    me: Yeah! but go to ClubWRX-dot-net!!!! there's a few other people around here on that forum!!! (have you ever tried to yell and enunciate "clubWRX" quickly?- it's not easy)

...so I don't know if he heard the clubWRX part, I really doubt he heard or took note of the .net part. Maybe leaving notes or 'stalking' wade-style is a more effective recruiting method. To be honest, I'm sure we all feel somewhat lame telling people to go to a website- but once we build a decent member base, I think it will all be worth it. So, I got dibs on recruiting the chick in the black RS, unless she's butt, of course
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

I Support ClubWRX
    Stalker method may seem desperate................ Leave a note haha

I Support ClubWRX
    I can't "ball" because I am a fat white kid, but I am always down for some Foot"Ball"n because I am a fat chubby white kid and that is what we do.....

I ran into Troy last night at the bar. He said he wasn't mean muggin ya, that's just how he looks

I Support ClubWRX
    Hmm

I Support ClubWRX

Well Heres the thing

I desperately need my windows tinted!

I talked to Doug from Sun Scape he said since I would be a repeat customer he would tint my car for the coupe price (190 dollars). Well thats cool and all but me and my 3 friends had ours done within the same week so he cut us a deal at 150. SO Any of you who need your windows tinted and want to do it sometime in June/July let me know and I can talk to Doug about it and however many cars we have is however big the discount will be (probably no less than 150 tho). Maybe a little more because those were 02, 03, and 04 Civic Si's.

I'm gonna be in the market for tint soon, but I've got a wagon
    How is this guy's work? What kind of tint does he use?
    I got a quote from Eclipse tinting, something like $220- and they use 3m tint.

I'm takin' a run up Dead Indian before I gotta work at 12:30- I'll be taking off soon here- fair warning.

-looks like my last chance before the rain moves in again for a couple days...
    Last edited by the_black_one; 05-14-2005 at 10:47 AM.