The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 15
Page 15 of 188 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Yeah we don't have any in stock from what I can see. We can order it for you though at ...

Yeah we don't have any in stock from what I can see. We can order it for you though at the price listed online.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Sweet

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX

Spotted

02-03 WRB WRX Sedan, stock height stock wheels, stock exhaust 3 pillar gauge pod with gauges, younger guy, didnt seem to want to be friendly but who knows. spotted him on central.

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    02-03 WRB WRX Sedan, stock height stock wheels, stock exhaust 3 pillar gauge pod with gauges, younger guy, didnt seem to want to be friendly but who knows. spotted him on central.
    Did he have neon green hoodscoop/grill mesh inserts? If so then it was Troy.
    '02 Alpine White WRX Wagon - PDXTuning EcuTek Stage 2 + TMIC
    Some stuff that makes it cooler, unless you work for Subaru, in which case it's completely stock.

I Support ClubWRX
    Yea I believe so because it did look goofy in my rear view (by goofy I mean different from stock)

He just got a job at Lithia corporate, in the customer service dept. He told me that he's trying to hook up an STi with one of the Lithia Subaru dealerships now.
    Some stuff that makes it cooler, unless you work for Subaru, in which case it's completely stock.

I Support ClubWRX
    Well if thats the case it was probably the white one we had on a truck earlier today..........JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo Marty- I saw ya pimpin' the Saabaru today- I was heading to that school on tolman to play some hoops w/ a couple buddies. l live essentially where you saw me. Do you live up that street you were heading? By the way- If any of you've got game and wanna ball someday- I'm always down.

On another note- have any of you guys seen a dark blue RS with an exhaust and racks in Ashland? I saw him on 66 by Wendy's the other day and had a short 25mph conversation with him: went like this:
    me: nice car, man!
    him: you too, I like the wheels! [obviously not noticing dent ] What kind are they?
    me: Prodrive P7's!!!111 Do you have the internet?
    him: Yeah! Ever go to Rallitek? (w/ rallitek sticker on rack)
    me: Yeah! but go to ClubWRX-dot-net!!!! there's a few other people around here on that forum!!! (have you ever tried to yell and enunciate "clubWRX" quickly?- it's not easy)

...so I don't know if he heard the clubWRX part, I really doubt he heard or took note of the .net part. Maybe leaving notes or 'stalking' wade-style is a more effective recruiting method. To be honest, I'm sure we all feel somewhat lame telling people to go to a website- but once we build a decent member base, I think it will all be worth it. So, I got dibs on recruiting the chick in the black RS, unless she's butt, of course
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

I Support ClubWRX
    Stalker method may seem desperate................ Leave a note haha

I Support ClubWRX
    I can't "ball" because I am a fat white kid, but I am always down for some Foot"Ball"n because I am a fat chubby white kid and that is what we do.....

I ran into Troy last night at the bar. He said he wasn't mean muggin ya, that's just how he looks

I Support ClubWRX
    Hmm

I Support ClubWRX

Well Heres the thing

I desperately need my windows tinted!

I talked to Doug from Sun Scape he said since I would be a repeat customer he would tint my car for the coupe price (190 dollars). Well thats cool and all but me and my 3 friends had ours done within the same week so he cut us a deal at 150. SO Any of you who need your windows tinted and want to do it sometime in June/July let me know and I can talk to Doug about it and however many cars we have is however big the discount will be (probably no less than 150 tho). Maybe a little more because those were 02, 03, and 04 Civic Si's.

I'm gonna be in the market for tint soon, but I've got a wagon
    How is this guy's work? What kind of tint does he use?
    I got a quote from Eclipse tinting, something like $220- and they use 3m tint.

I'm takin' a run up Dead Indian before I gotta work at 12:30- I'll be taking off soon here- fair warning.

-looks like my last chance before the rain moves in again for a couple days...
    Last edited by the_black_one; 05-14-2005 at 10:47 AM.