The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 139
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX http://www.lightwerkz.net/ Check those out, kinda different I like em OH BTW I bought a B9 Tribeca ...

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    http://www.lightwerkz.net/

Check those out, kinda different I like em

OH BTW I bought a B9 Tribeca too
    Lightwekz does awesome headlight conversions. Wade, we on for Saturday?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I was thinking of having him clear and paint mine, either black or gunmetal. I have been looking at these new fits and have seen the sports have color matched headlights. You guys think that would be hideous?

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by carrman View Post
    Wade, we on for Saturday?
    Sure, you'll have to get me directions to your place. Sometime in the afternoon?

You guys think that would be hideous?
    Yeah, probably. People were doing it back in the day, and it didn't look too good. Mine are just blacked out.

I Support ClubWRX
    I am gonna do the black out. You think it is easy enough to do it myself or should I just have this dude do it? I think its like 80bucks to have him clear them and paint them.

I am gonna do the black out. You think it is easy enough to do it myself or should I just have this dude do it? I think its like 80bucks to have him clear them and paint them.
    Depends. How long is their turn around? I did mine in about a day, but I probably should have waited longer for the paint to cure, because it kinda smudged when I put them back together. But I rushed it because I needed my car back ASAP.

I Support ClubWRX
    yea I can just wait on my headlights. I just need to check out the Koji mod right? Do you guys have aftermarket stereos at all? I am so familiar with honda if you mess with the factory stereo you lose the keyless entry, I was just wondering if it is the same. Once XM and Sirius finish the merger I want to get whatever comes out of that..

Nope, keyless entry is separate On my wife's civic we had to leave the stock stereo shoved down behind her aftermarket stereo because of that. What a stupid engineering decision!

I Support ClubWRX
    Yea pre 99 you had to shove the stereo in and tilt it vertical.. Dumb. So cool I can not worry about keeping the stock stereo. I like the 6 disc part, but its so big bulky and a tape deck??? Come on honestly in 2003... Who had tapes??

I have a nice system in my '03 you're welcome to come check out.

I Support ClubWRX
    Carman are you selling your morettes?

I Support ClubWRX

Total destruction

So the other morning I wake up to my car being totally screwed up. It is around 7-8000 dollars in knife damage. So I guess I am car less while I wait on what to do with the little beast, and the body shop tries to undo the damage. I will post up some pics later for you guys if they came out.

No, the headlights will go away if I sell the car. What happened to your ride already?

I Support ClubWRX
    basically really deep keying. 7-8000 dollars worth every panel including scoop, side skirts, wheel, wing, headlights and taillights

Man I am sorry to hear that. That seriously sucks, haven't had the car much over a week and someone has to do that.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.