The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 137

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; So another Lithia BS. I apply somewhat for a Service Advisor Position and they tell me I am not right ...

I Support ClubWRX
    So another Lithia BS. I apply somewhat for a Service Advisor Position and they tell me I am not right for the job because I wear my emotions on my sleeve. Which is somewhat true, because to be a "Back" Counter Parts Advisor you deal with technicians all day that do nothing but flick you crap all the time, so you flick it back, sometimes it gets a little out of hand and you get pissed off... Like when a technician chucks a part at you... But as far as customer service goes, all of us have always kept our cool to the customers and made them very happy... (even Dallas... "sometimes" ) Anyway, now all of a sudden because the General Manager wants a parts advisor to write the lube bay tickets they want me to take the job... I am pretty much at the point where I am going to say fuk you and join the electrician program..

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bo, Peterson Machine is looking for a Rental Equipment Coordinator. I interviewed, but the pay is significantly less than I make now. They were talking 12-13 an hour, but I don't know what you make now. It's a thought, and gets you out of automotive.

I Support ClubWRX
    That is less than me as well. Dam, thanks for looking out tho!

Me loose my temper and go over the counter at a tech?......i dont remember that, i guess thats why they call it blind rage j/c. The funny thing about what you described is that i was told the exact same thing when i applied for a writer position. Dont take it personal just remember that when they shoot you down they are just using the "approved" terminalogy for saying no.

I Support ClubWRX
    The thing that pisses me off the most tho, is that they didnt shoot me down. He was exploring different options and then said ok nobody else is better than you so I guess if you want to compete for it, go ahead. Guess what.. No.

dude i know you dont want to work for dave again . you were miserable in service before. ya mike can be a d-bag company man, but he doesnt hold a candle to dave. plus dave will buss chuck ya quik as hell if your csi goes south. whats mike gonna do, he cant blame the back counterman for a ****ty csi score. everyone in parts contributes to that, of unless of course theyre starting to blame you for everything that goes wrong there like they did me

I Support ClubWRX
    No, I am almost finished with Manager trainning and I am to a point where my salary is 2-300 dollars a month less than Mikes. I deal with a lot of the problems and a lot of the stress of the department but still not near the amount that Mike does. So why do I want to add 50% more stress to my life every day for 2-300 dollars more a month? It isnt worth it. But I can go to less stress in bottom of the barrell Service Advisor, make my way up that ladder for 1000 more dollars a month on my guarantee. Plus if I made Service Manager one day. Dave makes over 75gs a year on a bad year. 100gs a year on average year. Mike is lucky to clear 40gs.

I Support ClubWRX
    On a good note I am gonna head to ashland motor company today to check out the aspen white 02 wagooon. I will check it out, offer him my best price, if e likes it we will go further, if not there are others

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    On a good note I am gonna head to ashland motor company today to check out the aspen white 02 wagooon. I will check it out, offer him my best price, if e likes it we will go further, if not there are others
    Well???

Quote Originally Posted by carrman View Post
    Well???
    It was still on the lot, so I'm guessing that's a negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0 View Post
    It was still on the lot, so I'm guessing that's a negative.
    Ok, haven't been by Ashland to see. Wade, when would a good time be for you to come and do plugs on my ride?

I'm going to be out of town this weekend. How about next weekend?

I Support ClubWRX
    I really want a sedan over a wagon. I went and talked to the owner of AMC and he is looking for a sedan. I am working on a Sonic Yellow with SOSVM, I doubt I will get it since they wont come down from 18999.

Yeah, sedans have way more options for aftermarket parts. Especially the suspension. I wonder if that sonic yellow at SOSVM is the one that was for sale by owner on Willamette?

If I were looking to buy a new car I'd probably head up to Portland. Everyone down here wants way too much compared to what they usually go for up there.

Next weekend would be great Wade. Ya know Bo, I've been half way contemplating selling my wagon......