The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 135
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hahahaha yea, well I am a loyal person, I can't help it. If I leave this place, I am completely ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Hahahaha yea, well I am a loyal person, I can't help it. If I leave this place, I am completely done with the automotive business. Unfortunately I have never done anything besides work on cars, sell parts, or manage.. I barely ever manage because usually my supervisor is here and I am just the second wheiner in command.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Angry sick of it yet???

HAHA so your finally getting sick of the B.S. down there. I can tell you from personal experience that Butler isnt any better, just a down sized poorer version of Lithia, its still a crappy job with crappy pay and **** heads for management. Some of the guys i worked were cool though, Wade who do you know in Ashland ? Bo knows how i feel about Lithia, i worked my ass off, followed the rules, jumped through the hoops and after 4 years i got canned because some kiss ass was sucking off the general manager. The GM was lucky that he was on vacation, i was so pissed i wanted to park my foot in his ass. Hell he didnt even have the balls to do it himself. The worst thing about Lithia is that they treat thier employees worse than thier customers. i can attest to Bo getting the pork job on like 10 cars, hell thats why we bought the suby from you instead of buying one from lithia.

----dude you were right about the u joint job on the truck it took me like 10 min s and i was back on the road, oh i got the lift today now i just gotta find the wheels that i want

I Support ClubWRX
    I know most of the tricks!! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0 View Post
    Hey Dave, changing out the plugs isn't too difficult. I have a plug socket with an integrated swivel that makes the job a lot easier. The hardest thing with the wagon is moving the washer fluid bottle out of the way. I've done mine and Noelle's RS, so I'm kinda savvy if you want some help
    Wade-O, what will you ding me to change my plugs?

I Support ClubWRX
    I will print out the all data and hit you up with a price for me to do them if you want?

Well it's on '03 WRX wagon, I have the new Irridium plugs. I am trying to avoid taking to a shop, which is why I asked Wade. Trying to do it on the cheap.....

I wouldn't charge you anything. It just depends on when you want to do it, and how warm it is

Which plugs did you buy?

NGK Irridums, stock heat range.

Quote Originally Posted by carrman View Post
    NGK Irridums, stock heat range.
    BKR6EIX?

I Support ClubWRX
    haha yea wade is cheaper. But I would of done it personally not my shop

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Hi guys... are any of you down south planning on coming up to portland for Subiefest??

subiefest
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

I Support ClubWRX
    I am there!!!

BKR6EIX?
    That be them.

Quote Originally Posted by carrman View Post
    That be them.
    Cool. I'm running the same plug, 1 step colder. And they're pre-gapped which makes it a little easier

Cool. I'm running the same plug, 1 step colder. And they're pre-gapped which makes it a little easier
    I'd heard if you're running more than Cobb stage 2, it was recommended to run one stage colder.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.